Jarvis, anytime now.
你们都会败在我脚下
You will all fall before me.
启动
Deploy!
快启动
Deploy!
你还惹毛了一个人
And there’s one other person you pissed off.
他的名字叫菲尔
His name was Phil.
好吧
Right.
大军来了
Army.
洛基
Loki!
关掉宇宙魔方 不然我就毁了它
Turn off the Tesseract, or I’ll destroy it.
你毁不掉
You can’t.
你无法阻止了
There is no stopping it.
现在只有
There is only
战争
the war.
那就来吧
So be it.
斯塔克 我们在你3点钟方向 航向东北
Stark, we’re on your three, headed northeast.
什么 你们去买♥♥外卖♥♥了吗
What? Did you stop for drive-through?
去帕克大街 我引他们过去给你们当靶子
Swing up Park. I’m going to lay them out for you.
先生 有更多敌人
Sir, we have more incoming.
好吧 我们去会会他们
Fine. Let’s keep them occupied.
-小娜 -我看见他了
– Nat? – I see him.
我们得到上面去
We got to get back up there.
斯塔克 你看见这东西了吗
Stark, are you seeing this?
看见了 但还在消化中
Seeing. Still working on believing.
班纳出现了吗
Where’s Banner? Has he shown up yet?
班纳
Banner?
他到了就告诉我
Just keep me posted.
贾维斯 找出它的弱点
Jarvis, find me a soft spot.
你自己看看
Look at this!
看看这一切
Look around you!
你以为你称了王 疯狂会就此结束吗
You think this madness will end with your rule?
太迟了
It’s too late.
想阻止也来不及了
It’s too late to stop it.
不 只要我们一起就可以
No. We can, together.
太天真了
Sentiment.
有平民被困在里面了
We’ve got civilians still trapped up here.
洛基
Loki.
他们在下面只有挨打的份
They’re fish in a barrel down there.
这边有我们 没问题 你去吧
We got this. It’s good. Go.
你能挡住他们吗
Do you think you can hold them off?
队长
Captain,
我非常乐意
it would be my genuine pleasure.
这让我想到了布达佩斯那次
Just like Budapest all over again.
我们对布达佩斯的回忆太不同了
You and I remember Budapest very differently.
集结国民警卫队需要一小时
It’s going to be an hour before they can scramble the National Guard.
国民警卫队
National Guard?
军队知道这里发生了什么吗
Does the army know what’s happening here?
我们知道吗
Do we?
派人到这些大楼里去
You need men in these buildings.
楼里的人逃跑的时候
There are people inside and they’re going to be running
会被火力波及到
right into the line of fire.
要带他们走地下室或是地铁
You take them to the basements or through the subway.
别让他们到街上来
You keep them off the streets.
封锁这里到39大街
I need a perimeter as far back as 39th.
我凭什么听你指挥
Why the hell should I take orders from you?
派人到这些大楼里去
I need men in those buildings.
把人往地下带 别到街上来
Lead the people down and away from the streets.
封锁这里到39大街
We’re going to set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th Street.
好吧 它盯上我们了
Well, we got its attention.
接下去怎么办
What the hell was step two?
上面怎么样了
What’s the story upstairs?
包围魔方的能量无法穿透
The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable.
托尔说得对 我们得先对付这些怪物
Thor’s right. We got to deal with these guys.
-怎么对付 -齐心协力
– How do we do this? – As a team.
我和洛基还有帐要算
I have unfinished business with Loki.
是吗 排个号♥吧
Yeah? Well, get in line.
把力气省下来
Save it.
洛基会集中兵力对付我们
Loki’s going to keep this fight focused on us,
而我们正要他这样
and that’s what we need.
没有他的控制 它们会群魔无首
Without him, these things could run wild.
斯塔克在上面 他会需要我们…
We got Stark up top. He’s going to need us to…
那个 看起来真恐怖
So, this all seems horrible.
我见过更恐怖的
I’ve seen worse.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 我们或许需要一点恐怖
No, we could use a little worse.
-斯塔克 他来了 -班纳吗
– Stark, we got him. – Banner?
被你说中了
Just like you said.
让他武装起来 我这就把好戏拉过去
Then tell him to suit up. I’m bringing the party to you.
我不觉得这是什么好戏
I don’t see how that’s a party.
班纳博士
Dr Banner.
现在你最好生气起来了
Now might be a really good time for you to get angry.
这就是我的诀窍 队长
That’s my secret, Captain.
我一直在生气
I’m always angry.
撑住
Hold on!
都派出来
Send the rest.
快看
Guys.
下命令吧 队长
Call it, Captain.
好 都听好了
All right, listen up.
在关掉传送门之前 想办法控制局面
Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment.
巴顿 我要你到那个屋顶上去
Barton, I want you on that roof.
观察战场 报告敌军的动向
Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays.
斯塔克 你守住封锁线
Stark, you got the perimeter.
不要让这些怪物跑出三个街区
Anything gets more than three blocks out,
挡不回去的直接轰成渣
you turn it back or you turn it to ash.
-送我一程好吗 -好
– Can you give me a lift? – Right.
抓紧了 莱戈拉斯
Better clench up, Legolas.
托尔 你得想办法堵上传送门
Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal.
拖慢它们的速度
Slow them down.
你召唤闪电 劈死这群怪物
You got the lightning. Light the bastards up.
你和我 我们守住地面
You and me, we stay here on the ground.
牵制兵力
We keep the fighting here.
绿巨人
And Hulk…
使劲砸
Smash.
长官
Sir.
理事会在线上了
The Council is on.
斯塔克 你后面跟了不少飞虫
Stark, you got a lot of strays sniffing your tail.
我是不想让它们到街上去
I’m just trying to keep them off the streets.
他们拐起弯来差劲得很
Well, they can’t bank worth a damn.
找个死角
So find a tight corner.
收到
I will roger that.
真烦人
Oh, boy.
指挥得好
Nice call.
还有什么
What else you got?
托尔在6大街跟一支飞行队干起来了
Thor is taking on a squadron down on Sixth.
他居然不带我玩
And he didn’t invite me.
队长 如果不关上传送门
Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing
我们怎么打都是徒劳
if we don’t close that portal.
最强的武器都穿不透它
Our biggest guns couldn’t touch it.
也许是选的武器不对
Well, maybe it’s not about guns.
你上去得搭个便车
If you want to get up there, you’re going to need a ride.
我有车搭
I got a ride.
不过你得推我一把
I could use a boost, though.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
嗯 肯定很有趣
Yeah. It’s gonna be fun.
转弯 快转弯
Okay, turn, turn.
收住 收住
Less! Less!
队长 过麦迪逊大街的42街银行
Captain, the bank on 42nd past Madison.
有很多平民被敌人困在里面
They’ve cornered a lot of civilians in there.
我这就去
I’m on it.
大家让开
Everyone! Clear out!
弗瑞局长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!