I don’t know. Whoever’s left.
嗯
Well,
要是我能一箭射穿洛基的眼窝
if I put an arrow through Loki’s eye socket,
应该就能睡个好觉了
I would sleep better, I suppose.
这话才像你
Now you sound like you.
可你不像你
But you don’t.
你是间谍 不是战士
You’re a spy, not a soldier.
现在你却要去冲锋陷阵 为什么
Now you want to wade into a war. Why?
洛基把你怎么了
What did Loki do to you?
没怎么 我只是…
He didn’t. I just…
娜塔莎
Natasha.
我被他动摇了
I’ve been compromised.
我欠了债
I got red in my ledger.
我想要还债
I would like to wipe it out.
他结婚了吗
Was he married?
没有
No.
有个女友 好像是大提琴手
There was a cellist, I think.
真可惜
I’m sorry.
他看着人不错
He seemed like a good man.
他就是个笨蛋
He was an idiot.
为什么 因为他有信仰吗
Why? For believing?
因为他单独去对付洛基
For taking on Loki alone.
那叫尽职尽责
He was doing his job.
那叫自不量力 他该等待支援
He was out of his league. He should have waited.
他该…
He should have…
有时候没有别的选择 托尼
Sometimes there isn’t a way out, Tony.
是啊 这话真耳熟
Right, I’ve heard that before.
这是你第一次失去战友吗
Is this the first time you lost a soldier?
我们不是战士
We are not soldiers.
我不会听令于弗瑞
I’m not marching to Fury’s fife.
我也不会
Neither am I.
他也该为洛基犯下的罪行负责
He’s got the same blood on his hands that Loki does.
但现在我们必须既往不咎
But right now, we got to put that behind us
共同对付外敌
and get this done.
洛基需要一个能量源
Loki needs a power source.
要是我们能列出…
If we can put together a list…
他把战争变成了私仇
He made it personal.
那不是重点
That’s not the point.
这就是重点 这就是洛基的目的
That is the point. That’s Loki’s point.
他为什么要直捣我们的老巢
He hit us all right where we live. Why?
为了击溃我们
To tear us apart.
是啊 分散击破的确很聪明
Yeah, divide and conquer is great
但他知道他必须要铲除我们
but he knows he has to take us out to win, right?
这才是他的目的
That’s what he wants.
他要打败我们 还要别人看到
He wants to beat us, he wants to be seen doing it.
他想要观众
He wants an audience.
对 我在斯图加特就碰上他的表演
Right. I caught his act in Stuttgart.
没错 那只是试映
Yeah, that was just previews.
这可是首演之夜
This is opening night.
而洛基就是这场华丽闹剧的主角
And Loki, he’s a full-tilt diva, right?
他渴望鲜花和掌声
He wants flowers, he wants parades.
他要一座高耸入云的纪念碑 上面刻着他的名字
He wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered…
我靠
Son of a bitch.
该走了
Time to go.
-去哪里 -路上说
– Go where? – I’ll tell you on the way.
你会开飞机吗
Can you fly one of those jets?
我会
I can.
你有战斗服吗
You got a suit?
有
Yeah.
那就换装
Then suit up.
未经允许你们不能登机
Hey, you guys aren’t authorised to be in here.
孩子 别说了
Son, just don’t.
长官
Sir.
希尔特工
Agent Hill.
那些卡片
Those cards,
是放在科尔森的衣柜里 而不是外套
they were in Coulson’s locker, not in his jacket.
他们需要点动力
They needed the push.
6号♥停机坪有人私自起飞
We have an unauthorised departure from Bay 6.
他们找到洛基了
They found him.
想尽一切办法恢复通讯
Get our communications back up, whatever you have to do.
-我要监控全局 -是 长官
– I want eyes on everything. – Yes, sir.
先生 我关闭了方舟反应堆
Sir, I’ve turned off the arc reactor
但那个装置已经自续供能了
but the device is already self-sustaining.
关掉它 塞尔维格博士
Shut it down, Dr Selvig.
太迟了
It’s too late!
她停不下来了
She can’t stop now.
她有东西要给我们看
She wants to show us something!
一个新宇宙
A new universe.
好吧
Okay.
那层屏障是纯能量
The barrier is pure energy.
无法打破
It’s unbreachable.
看出来了
Yeah, I got that.
更换计划
Plan B.
先生 马克7型还不能使用
Sir, the Mark 7 is not ready for deployment.
那就不要轮子了 我们没时间了
Then skip the spinning rims. We’re on the clock.
你是来求我开恩的吧
Please tell me you’re going to appeal to my humanity.
其实我是来威胁你的
Actually, I’m planning to threaten you.
那你可不该把铁甲脱了
You should have left your armour on for that.
是啊
Yeah.
那一身穿得有些旧了
It’s seen a bit of mileage,
你还拿着金闪闪的命运之杖呢
and you’ve got the glow stick of destiny.
来一杯吗
Would you like a drink?
拖时间也没有用
Stalling me won’t change anything.
不不不 是威胁
No, no. Threatening.
你真的不喝吗
No drink? Are you sure?
我可要来一杯
I’m having one.
齐塔瑞大军要来了 谁都无法阻止
The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that.
我还怕什么
What have I to fear?
复仇者联盟
The Avengers.
是我们自己起的名字 就是一队人
That’s what we call ourselves. We’re sort of like a team.
地球最强英雄组合什么的
“Earth’s mightiest heroes”-type thing.
我见识过了
Yes, I’ve met them.
好吧
Yeah.
我承认磨合是要花些时间
It takes us a while to get any traction, I’ll give you that one.
不过我们还是来列一下吧
But let’s do a head count, here.
我们有你的半神哥哥
Your brother, the demigod,
一个超级战士
a super soldier,
不负盛名的不死传奇
a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend.
一个有着严重愤怒管理问题的家伙
A man with breathtaking anger-management issues,
一对顶级杀手 而你 好家伙
a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella,
你把他们所有人都惹毛了
you’ve managed to piss off every single one of them.
这就是我的计划
That was the plan.
不怎么明智
Not a great plan.
等他们来了
When they come,
他们肯定会来
and they will,
他们会让你付出代价
they’ll come for you.
我有一支大军
I have an army.
我们有绿巨人
We have a Hulk.
那头野兽不是跑丢了吗
I thought the beast had wandered off.
你搞错了重点 不会有王位的
You’re missing the point. There is no throne.
你是绝不可能获胜的
There is no version of this where you come out on top.
或许你有军队要来 或许我们抵挡不了
Maybe your army comes and maybe it’s too much for us,
但一切都会算在你头上
but it’s all on you.
因为如果我们保护不了地球
Because if we can’t protect the Earth,
你就等着我们来复仇吧
you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.
要是他们忙着对付你
How will your friends have time for me
哪还有时间来战我
when they are so busy fighting you?
以前都可以的
This usually works.
性能失常什么的也算常见了
Well, performance issues, it’s not uncommon.
五个男人就有一个…
One out of five…
贾维斯 可以了