Get his attention.
60护航机前往Y型区 火力牵制敌人
Escort 6-0, proceed to Wishbone and engage hostile.
保持距离
Don’t get too close.
收到
Copy.
锁定目标
Target acquired.
开火
Target engaged.
目标火了 他发火了
Target angry, target angry!
你们不可能通过这道门 究竟想…
You’re not getting through here, so what the hell…
1号♥引擎停机了
Engine one is now in shut-down.
我们正在失控下坠
We are in an uncontrolled descent.
长官 1号♥引擎彻底停转
Sir, we’ve lost all power in engine one.
是巴顿 他毁了我们的系统
It’s Barton. He took out our systems.
他去关押层了
He’s headed for the detention level.
有人收到吗
Does anybody copy?
我是罗曼诺夫特工
This is Agent Romanoff.
我收到了
I copy.
斯塔克 航母在下坠
Stark, we’re losing altitude.
嗯 发现了
Yeah, I noticed.

No!
你还能不能吸取教训了
Are you ever not going to fall for that?
人类认为我们是不死之身
The humans think us immortal.
那就检验一下吧
Should we test that?
请你退到一边去
Move away, please.
你喜欢吗
You like this?
你派来毁灭者后 我们研发了这个原型机
We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destroyer.
我都不清楚它的威力
Even I don’t know what it does.
你想试试看吗
Do you want to find out?

No!
塔莎
Tasha?
你输定了
You’re going to lose.
是吗
Am I?
因为你的本性
It’s in your nature.
你们那些英雄已经分崩离析
Your heroes are scattered.
你们的飞行堡垒也将要坠落
Your floating fortress falls from the sky.
我还有什么好担心的
Where is my disadvantage?
你没有信念
You lack conviction.
我觉得我…
I don’t think I’m…
威力不小嘛
So, that’s what it does.
队长 扳控制杆
Cap, hit the lever.
等我一下
I need a minute here!
扳控制杆
Lever
快点
now!
救命
Help!
对不起 头儿
Sorry, boss.
被那神逃走了
The god rabbited.
保持清醒
Just stay awake.
看着我
Eyes on me.
不行了 我得离岗了
No, I’m clocking out here.
我不批准
Not an option.
没关系 头儿
It’s okay, boss.
想要他们成为真正的团队
This was never gonna work
就得给他们点…
if they didn’t have something
动…
to…
科尔森特工负伤了
Agent Coulson is down.
医疗队赶过去了
A medical team is on its way to your location.
他们已经到了
They’re here.
他们宣布死亡了
They called it.
这是在菲尔·科尔森外套口袋里找到的
These were in Phil Coulson’s jacket.
看来他没来得及找你要签名
I guess he never did get you to sign them.
我们现在完全停摆
We’re dead in the air up here.
通讯中断 魔方不知所踪
Our communications, the location of the Cube,
班纳和托尔也下落不明
Banner, Thor…
我已经山穷水尽了
I got nothing for you.
还失去了最得力的属下
I lost my one good eye.
也许这是我活该
Maybe I had that coming.
没错
Yes,
我们是想利用宇宙魔方制♥造♥武器
we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract.
但我并没有将所有希望放在这个上面
I never put all my chips on that number, though,
因为我还有个更大胆的计划
because I was playing something even riskier.
我有个设想 这事斯塔克知道
There was an idea, Stark knows this,
叫做”复仇者计划”
called the Avengers Initiative.
是将一些能力超群的人聚集在一起
The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people
看他们组成的团队是不是更强大
to see if they could become something more.
看他们是不是能在危急时刻并肩战斗
To see if they could work together when we needed them to,
去打赢那些我们赢不了的战争
to fight the battles that we never could.
菲尔·科尔森到死都相信这个设想
Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea.
他相信英雄
In heroes.
好吧
Well,
这个观念是过时了
it’s an old-fashioned notion.
你从天上掉下来
You fell out of the sky.
我伤着谁了吗
Did I hurt anybody?
这附近也没人给你伤
There’s nobody around here to get hurt.
不过你倒是把鸽子都吓坏了
You did scare the hell out of some pigeons, though.
那真走运
Lucky.
或许是你瞄得准
Or just good aim.
落下来的时候你还醒着呢
You were awake when you fell.
-你都看见了吗 -都看到了
– You saw? – The whole thing.
你穿透屋顶摔下来
Right through the ceiling.
又大又绿还光着屁♥股♥
Big and green and buck-ass nude.

Here.
本来没觉得你能穿上这个
Didn’t think those would fit you
直到你缩小到普通人的身材
until you shrunk down to a regular-size feller.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是外星人吗
Are you an alien?
什么
What?
你是外太空来的人吗
From outer space, an alien.
不是
No.
这样啊 那你可病得不轻啊 孩子
Well, then, son, you’ve got a condition.
克林特 你不会有事的
Clint. You’re going to be all right.
是吗
You know that?
你确定吗
Is that what you know?
我不能松懈
I’ve got no window.
我得把他赶出去
I have to flush him out.
你得稳定下来 这需要时间
You got to level out. It’s going to take time.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
你知道被人夺去意志 肆意摆布的滋味吗
Have you ever had someone take your brain and play?
把你的意识排除在外 塞进另一个自己
Pull you out and stuff something else in?
你知道那种被摧毁的感觉吗
Do you know what it’s like to be unmade?
你知道我明白那种感觉
You know that I do.
我怎么恢复的
Why am I back?
你怎么把他弄走的
How did you get him out?
我重校准了你的意识
Cognitive recalibration.
就是狠狠地砸了你的脑袋
I hit you really hard on the head.
谢谢
Thanks.
娜塔莎
Natasha…
我杀了多少特…
How many agents did I…

Don’t.
别这么折磨自己 克林特
Don’t do that to yourself, Clint.
错的是洛基
This is Loki.
是怪物和魔法
This is monsters and magic,
是我们从未对付过的敌人
and nothing we were ever trained for.
洛基 他跑了吗
Loki, did he get away?
是的
Yeah.
你知道他去哪里了吗
I don’t suppose you know where.
这我不需要知道
I didn’t need to know.
我没问
I didn’t ask.
不过他很快就会行动
He’s going to make his play soon, though.
就在今天
Today.
我们得阻止他
We got to stop him.
是吗 我们都有谁
Yeah? Who’s “We”?
不知道 还剩下的人吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!