You have a letter from the International Red Cross.
国际红十字会给你寄来一封信
Did you write them?
你给他们写过信
I was looking for Father.
我想找父亲
I thought they might have some record on him.
我觉得他们会有他的线索
Is he dead?
他死了吗
What did the letter say?
信上怎么说
I don’t know what it’s about. I don’t open your mail.
我不知道 我不会拆你的信
He isn’t dead.
他没死
Father isn’t dead.
父亲没有死
He was in an internment camp during the war.
打仗时 他在一家俘虏收♥容♥所♥
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
It’s where they put Nazi sympathizers to keep an eye on them.
那是纳粹看管俘虏的地方
Don’t they let them contact their families?
他们不允许俘虏联♥系♥家人吗
If he had wanted to find us, he could have.
他如果想找我们 早就找到了
Then why didn’t he?
那他为什么不找
Perhaps he’s ashamed of what he did.
也许他对自己感到羞愧
Perhaps he feels like a traitor.
他觉得自己是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Father is not a traitor. Don’t say that.
父亲不是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 不许这么说
Audrey. Your father doesn’t want us to find him.
奥黛丽 你父亲不想让我们找到他
The sooner you accept that, the better off you’ll be.
你要接受这个事实 才会好过些
How do you know what he feels?
你怎么会知道他的想法
You’re right. I never did.
你说得对 我从来不了解他
I am going to find my father if it takes me the rest of my life.
我要去找父亲 花上一辈子我也要找到他
You’ll be sorry. I don’t care if I’m sorry or not.
你会后悔的 我不管会不会后悔
I’m going to find him.
我一定要找到他
Here it comes.
准备好
This is a good line?
这句台词好在哪儿
“Hello. Who wants a ciggie?”
你好 需要烟吗
Flirtier, cuter.
再轻浮些 可爱些
“Hello. Who wants a ciggie?”
你好 需要烟吗
You’re not selling flowerpots. You’re selling ciggies.
你不是在卖♥♥花盆 是卖♥♥烟
Sexy, sweet-smelling ciggies.
性感迷人的香烟
Laughter In Paradise. Scene 56, take 2. Clappers.
《天堂里的笑声》 56场 第2次
Action.
开拍
Hello. Who wants a ciggie?
你好 需要烟吗
Young Wives Tale. Scene 32, take 4.
《少♥妇♥故事》 32场 第4次
And action!
开拍
Good evening. What would you like tonight?
晚上好 请问需要点什么
Lavender Hill Mob. Scene 15, take 1. Marker.
《拉凡德山的暴徒》 15场 第1次
Action.
开拍
Oh, how sweet of you.
您真体贴
And cut. That’s a print.
咔 这段要了
All right, everyone. That’s lunch. One hour.
各位 午餐时间一小时
Kill the lights.
关灯
That was wonderful.
你演得好极了
Are you all right? I’m fine, thank you.
你没事吧 我很好 谢谢
Do you want me to be in your movie?
你想要我参演你的电影吗
Lunch is more what I had in mind, but if it has to be a movie…
我是想请你一起午餐 非要演电影的话
I’ll see if I can arrange one.
我试着安排一下
Forgive me. I’m James Hanson.
不好意思 我叫詹姆斯·汉森
How do you do? I’m Audrey Hepburn.
你好 我叫奥黛丽·赫本
Who is that man talking to Audrey?
跟奥黛丽聊天那人是谁
You know the handsome prince in the fairy tales?
你知道童话里的白马王子吗
Yes.
知道
That’s him.
就是他了
Did you always want to be an actress?
你一直都想当演员吗
I’m not an actress.
我现在还不是演员
Maybe someday I will be, if I work very hard.
有一天会当上的 只要我努力
I am having a wonderful time, though.
和你一起吃饭很愉快
People keep asking me to do things, and I just pray…
他们总是让我做这做那 我只希望
that I get through it without embarrassing them too much.
我能顺利做到 而不会让他们尴尬
I think you’re better than you know.
我认为你低估自己了
And you, James…
那你呢 詹姆斯
have you always wanted to be a wealthy aristocrat?
你一直都想成为富有的贵族吗
When I was a boy, I wanted to be an Egyptian.
小时候 我希望自己是埃及人
Actually, a pharaoh.
想当法老
Oh, of course.
看得出来
Racing chariots, building pyramids.
驾着双轮马车 建造金字塔
Do you build now in your Pardon me, madame.
你现在还在建造… 打扰了 女士
I’m sorry, do you work at all?
抱歉 你有工作吗
My family’s in transportation.
我家是做交通运输的
Are you saying you own a railroad?
你是说你拥有铁路
Railroads and trucking lines and–
多条铁路 货运公♥司♥ 还有
Well, if you wanted to move, say, the province of Ontario…
如果你想搬家 去安大略省
to the other side of Canada, we’d be the people to call.
去加拿大的另一侧 告诉我一声
All right, let’s have a look.
我们来瞧一瞧
How about this one?
这件怎么样
I borrowed that one for the opera last week.
我上周去歌♥剧院时租过了
Where are you two off to tonight, Buckingham Palace?
你们俩晚上去哪儿 白金汉宫吗
Just dinner and the theater.
就是吃顿饭 看场电影
Sabrina Fair. Do you know it?
你听过《萨布瑞那集市》吗
Voilà?

The actress who wore this dress didn’t have a clue what to do with it.
穿过这衣服的演员丝毫不懂得装扮
Slip it on, darling.
穿上它 亲爱的
I’m eating oysters and caviar…
我开始吃牡蛎 鱼子酱
and things I never even knew existed.
还有很多从没见过的食物
Playing golf and croquet. It’s like I’m in a dream.
打高尔夫和槌球 像是做梦一样
The only thing wrong with him is he doesn’t want anything.
他唯一不对劲的地方 就是他一无所求
Probably because he already has everything, I guess.
也许那是因为他早已拥有一切
You never hear him say, “I wish I had such and such”…
他绝不会说”我想要这个那个”
or “If I only had such and such.”
或是说”我真希望能这样那样”
And you think this is a problem?
你却觉得这样是不对劲
Are you in love with him? I don’t know.
你是不是爱上他了 我不知道
Don’t take too long deciding. You might lose him.
别犹豫太久 小心他跑了
Well?
怎样
The man doesn’t have a prayer.
他绝逃不出你的手心
Excuse me.
请原谅
It’s only been a few months, but…
虽然才过了几个月 可是
I honestly don’t know how I can go on living without you.
没有你 我真不知该怎么活下去
Please tell me I won’t have to.
千万不要离开我
I couldn’t live here, James, not now.
我不能住在这里 詹姆斯 现在还不行
Who lives here? I don’t live here.
谁要住在这儿 我才不住在这儿
We could just come here when you needed a rest.
你需要休息时 我们可以再来
I’m not asking you to stop working, Darling.
我不是要你不再工作 亲爱的
Do a play a year, even a movie a year, if you feel like it.
每年演一部戏 或是一部电影 只要你喜欢
Just marry me.
嫁给我吧
Will you marry me, Audrey?
愿意嫁给我吗 奥黛丽
I will.
我愿意
I will.
我愿意
How can you have a career and live in Yorkshire?
你有自己的事业 怎么能住在约克郡
Surely he doesn’t expect you to.
他当然不希望你这样
He says I can do whatever I like
他说我可以做自己喜欢的事
a play a year, a movie a year.
每年演一部戏 或是电影
They’ll say whatever they want to in the beginning. Audrey.
刚开始 男人什么都会答应的 奥黛丽
He likes that I’m an actress…
他喜欢我当演员
but I know I won’t work that much after we’re married.
我知道结婚后不能再演那么多戏了
I wouldn’t want to marry him and not live with him.
我可不想结婚后无法住在一起
What will be the point?
要不然结婚干嘛
Just don’t set a date. Please.
先别急着定下婚期 答应我
And stop fussing with that scarf. You’ll be late for your audition.
别再摆弄围巾了 试镜要迟到了
The only reason I’m going is because Kay likes the director.
我去试镜纯粹是因为凯喜欢那个导演
I could never do the role.
我不可能拿到角色的
You can do anything you want to, Audrey.
你会得偿所愿的 奥黛丽
No, Mother, I can’t.
不 母亲 我不行
It says in the stage direction
演出说明里写道
that my character is peeing from a port hole.
那角色得从舷窗里撒尿
Peeing from a port hole? What kind of movie is this?
从舷窗里撒尿 这算哪门子电影啊
When the director finally stopped laughing…
导演禁不住笑了好久
he says, “Audrey. It’s a typo.
然后说 “这个字儿打错了”
You’re not peeing from a port hole. You’re peering from a por thole.”
“不是从舷窗里撒尿 而是从舷窗里眺望”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!