I was wrong.
我错了
There is no safe place while this monster is alive.
只要这禽兽还活着 全世界都没有安全之地
What about my ballet lessons?
我的芭蕾课程怎么办
Will we have to stay inside until the war is over?
我们必须躲在屋里 等到战争结束吗
I’m not staying inside, I can tell you that much.
我绝不躲在家里 我保证
No.
不要
Your Uncle Willem is right.
维勒姆舅舅说得对
In time, things will get easier.
很快 气氛就会缓和下来
We’ll be able to move around the city.
到时就可以出门了
We just have to obey the Germans
我们只需暂时服从德国
till they feel they’re in control.
让他们认为已掌控大局
All over Holland, there are small rooms like this…
荷兰各城市都有一种小屋子
where artists are painting and writing…
专供艺术家绘画和写作
and dreaming of the world after the war.
并构想战后的世界
And.
开始
And three and four.
三 四
Plié?
弯曲
Tendu. Plié?
延伸 弯曲
Here you are, Hannah.
给你穿 汉娜
Thank you.
谢谢
And grand plié?
深弯曲
And one…
一
and two.
二
Three and four.
三 四
We continue to strengthen our underground operations…
我们要继续加强地下活动
to disrupt enemy troop movements.
以扰乱敌军的行军速度
Is there going to be any flour this week?
这周会有面粉吗
There will, but we are destroying it at the border.
会的 但是 边界线区域正在倾倒面粉
The last thing we want to do is feed the Germans…
我们决不能让德国人抢走粮食
even if it means starving ourselves.
哪怕我们会饿死 也在所不惜
God protect you, Hannah.
愿上帝保佑你 汉娜
Mother.
母亲
Mother?
母亲
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Is it Father?
是因为父亲吗
What’s wrong?
怎么了
It’s Uncle Willem.
你维勒姆舅舅
What happened?
他怎么了
A train carrying German soldiers was blown up by the Resistance.
一列运送德国士兵的火车被反抗军炸了
The Gestapo suspected your Uncle Willem had something to do with it…
盖世太保怀疑维勒姆舅舅牵涉其中
so they arrested him and five others…
他们逮捕了他和其他五人
and shot them.
枪决了他们
Uncle Willem.
维勒姆舅舅
I’m so sorry, Mother.
我好难过 母亲
Good evening, friends.
晚上好 朋友们
Thank you for your efforts…
感谢大家的努力
during this difficult period.
现在是困难时期
The retaliation for the destruction of the troop train continues.
德军对于炸毁火车的报复行动仍在继续
It is therefore critical that we alert our supporters outside of town
当务之急 是要通知城外的支持者
that raids on civilian homes are continuing without warning.
敌军对平民的突然袭击仍在持续
I have repaired the printing press.
我已经修好了印刷机
The material will be ready by tomorrow.
明天就能印完材料
Good. We need someone new to deliver our message.
很好 我们需要一个新人来送信
We can provide a bicycle…
我们可以提供自行车
but it will have to be someone whose presence will not be–
但这个人绝不能吸引敌…
I will do it.
我来
Audrey.
奥黛丽
I want to help.
我要帮忙
Ella?
艾拉
Miss? Come quickly.
小姐 快过来
Let’s talk to you. I have another job for you.
听我说 还有一个任务交给你
To market, to market…
去市场 去市场
to buy a fat pig.
去买♥♥一头大肥猪
Home again, home again, jiggety–
回到家 回到家 格叽
jig.
格叽
London Bridge is falling down
伦敦桥 要塌了
Falling down
要塌了
Falling down
要塌了
London Bridge is falling down
伦敦桥 要塌了
My fair lady
我的美人
I have a message for you.
我有口信要送
Tonight, at midnight, go to the bend in the stream.
今晚半夜 前往小溪弯曲处
Then cross out to the marsh.
穿过小溪去沼泽地
The raft will be waiting there.
木筏在那等着
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
不用客气
Be careful.
凡事小心
You too.
你也是
Do you live here? No.
你住在这里吗 不是
What were you doing in the woods?
你在树林里干什么
I went to meet my boyfriend.
我来见我男朋友
And what did you do with that boy?
你跟他做了什么
He didn’t come.
他没来
He doesn’t love me.
他不爱我
Please…
求你们
take these.
拿着吧
Your girlfriend will like them.
你的女朋友会喜欢的
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe she’s at the ballet studio or the school.
也许她去了芭蕾房♥ 或是去了学校
I’ve been up all night waiting for her!
我一整晚都在等她
Please, go home, Ella.
请回家去吧 艾拉
Our people are looking for Audrey. They know what they’re doing.
我们的人正在找她 他们都是好手
I can’t stay inside any longer.
我不能再躲在家里了
You think the Germans keep their prisoners on the street corner…
你以为德国人会把犯人放到大街上
for their families to claim them?
等着家人去认领吗
I just can’t No, they don’t.
我实在做不到 他们不会的
They just wait for their families to come looking…
他们会等着家人去寻找他们
and then they capture them too.
然后把他们也抓起来
Now, go home, and stay there…
你快回家 好好呆着
so she has someone to come home to.
好让她回家后能找到你
Audrey!
奥黛丽
Audrey!
奥黛丽
I thought you were–
我以为你…
You’re burning up.
你发烧了
Mother.
母亲
German troops have retreated across the border in disarray.
德军队伍四散 退回了边界线
Sources in London indicate the Dutch queen Wilhelmina…
伦敦传来消息 荷兰女王威廉敏娜
will return to Amsterdam early next week.
将于下周初返回阿姆斯特丹
Until then, Maastricht will serve as the center of government…
其间 马斯特里赫特将暂时领导政♥府♥
as Allied relief forces begin to filter across Holland.
同盟的援军也将陆续抵达荷兰
This is BBC London calling.
英国广播公♥司♥ 伦敦站报导
What is it, Mother? I think you’d better come see.
发生了什么 母亲 你自己起来看吧
Never in the field of human conflict….
人类冲突的战场上
was so much owed by so many…
从来没有过以如此之少的兵力
to so few.
成就如此大的功劳
You’ve saved us.
你们拯救了我们
What’s an English girl doing here?
你这英国女孩在这里做什么
Do you like chocolate?
喜欢巧克力吗
Chocolate? I adore it!
巧克力 爱死它了
And we’ll be showing a film later in the square, if you’d like to come.
过会儿在广场上放电影 你们来看吗
We’d love to. Thank you.
我们一定去 谢谢
Darling, you shouldn’t be eating this chocolate.
小心肝 你不该吃巧克力
I don’t– I don’t feel so well.
我 我觉得不舒服
Come inside.
进屋来
She has anemia, asthma…
她得了贫血 哮喘
and acute colitis.
以及急性结肠炎
All these suggest very serious infection.
所有症状表明 她受感染很严重
She needs penicillin.
她需要盘尼西林
Can’t we send for it from Amsterdam?
能从阿姆斯特丹派人去取吗
She can’t wait that long.
她等不了那么久