Your fancy cowboys should have known that.
那些牛仔们应该知道才对
You never should have ridden it. I’m all right now.
你根本不该骑马 我没事了
The doctor says that we can have another baby.
医生说我们可以再生个孩子
If there’s something that you need to be doing…
如果你还有事情要做
go ahead.
请继续
I’m fine just sitting here.
我坐着就行
All right, then.
那好吧
Come on, boy.
过来 小子
Come on.
过来
What’s his name?
它叫什么名字
Otto.
奥托
I have a dog.
我也有条狗
They say the intelligence level of dogs is that of a two-year-old child.
据说狗的智力水平近似于两岁的孩子
I think they know much more than that.
我觉得还不止如此
They certainly know how to get your attention.
它们懂得吸引注意力
Cats too.
猫也懂
I had a cat in London…
我在伦敦养过猫
when I was first trying to work there.
那时我刚去找工作
I called him Tomorrow.
我叫它 明天
And whenever I had a day full of humiliating rejections…
每当我收到整日的回绝 羞辱难当时
I would pick up that cat and I would say…
我就抱起那只猫 对它说
“Everything is going to be all right, Tomorrow.”
明天 一切都会好起来的
Thank you for seeing me.
谢谢你肯见我
You’re my daughter.
你是我女儿
Would you please come and visit us in Switzerland?
你能来瑞士看我们吗
You can bring Otto if you like. I could send you a ticket.
你可以带上奥托 我会给你寄机票来
No, no. It’s too far for me now.
不了 对我这年纪来说太远了
I best just stay here.
我还是呆在这里吧
I don’t like to leave the place with nobody to watch it.
我不想留下这房♥子 无人看管
Well, then I’ll just have to come back and visit you.
那我以后再回来看你
You don’t have to do that.
你不必这么做
But I want to.
可我想这样
I’m not cut out to be a father, Audrey.
我不是不想做你父亲 奥黛丽
I wasn’t then, and I’m not now.
当时不是 现在也不会
Why don’t you want to see me?
那你为什么不愿意见我
The whole world loves you, Audrey.
全世界人都爱你 奥黛丽
You don’t need me.
你不需要我
Good-bye, Father.
再见 父亲
Good-bye, Audrey.
再见 奥黛丽
I’m sorry I thought such terrible things–
我很抱歉 我误会了你
that I said such terrible things.
还说了这么伤人的话
I’m sorry he hurt you.
我很抱歉他伤害了你
I should have listened to you. It’s all right.
我应该听你的 没关系
Perhaps I was wrong to try to protect you from him.
也许我不该保护你远离他
I just thought if I could see him–
我只是想 如果我能见到他的话
What happened to him?
他怎么了
I don’t know.
我不知道
It’s as if he stepped onto a moving sidewalk and it took him away.
他像是走上了一条不归路 渐行渐远
I’m going to keep trying to have a baby.
我打算继续尝试生孩子
Good. I’m glad.
很好 我很高兴
I think Mel wants me to wait a little while.
梅尔希望我能等一阵子
The studio wants me to do another movie right away.
剧组要我马上拍摄另一部电影
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
I’m going to have a baby.
我打算生个孩子
Name this child.
给它取名
Sean.
叫肖恩
Sean, I baptize thee in the name of the Father…
肖恩 我以上帝之名为你洗礼
and of the Son…
以上帝之子的名义
and of the Holy Ghost.
以圣灵的名义
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
My child.
我的孩子
Audrey.
奥黛丽
I just got off the phone with the studio.
剧组刚来了电♥话♥
We need to give them an answer about Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
要我们答复 是否参演《蒂梵尼早餐》
Call them back and say no, of course.
赶快打电♥话♥回绝他们
I can’t play a call girl.
我才不演应♥召♥女郎
You know, she isn’t really a call girl.
她算不上是应♥召♥女郎
I mean, we never actually see her calling on anyone.
从没见她接过客
Oh, all right, then.
那这么说
She’s a kook who carries messages for a mob boss…
她是个疯子 一边替黑帮老大传递暗号♥
while still trying to find a rich boyfriend.
一边还想找个有钱的公子哥
It’s not me.
这不是我
I gotta tell you, I like the story.
我得说 我喜欢这故事
Here’s what I think.
我是这么想的
It’s about a beautiful young woman who’s having a wonderful time…
故事讲的是生活逍遥的女人
but still feels a little lost.
内心却依然有些迷茫
You know? She doesn’t really know where she belongs.
她不清楚自己归属何处
Where does she belong?
她归属何处
Oh, with the struggling artist that loves her, of course.
当然是深爱着她的贫苦作家
You really do like it?
你真的喜欢
I just think Holly’s different than any character you’ve ever played.
我觉得霍莉跟你以往演过的角色大不相同
It’s a complex script, but it’s still very emotional.
剧情错综复杂 却又非常情绪化
You said you wanted your next picture to be a bit more modern.
你说过希望今后的形象更现代化
I don’t want to leave you and the baby.
我不想离开你和孩子
Sweetheart, if that’s all it is, Sean would love to go.
甜心 如果你是担心这点 肖恩会陪你的
He told me this morning. He said, ” Dad…
他早上告诉我 他说 爸爸
Switzerland’s nice, but I’d really like to see New York.”
瑞士很好玩 可我想见识一下纽约
Hang on. Be right back.
稍等 马上回来
Here you are. One nameless cat.
找来了 没有名字的猫
Hello, cat.
你好 猫咪
Listen, Audrey…
听着 奥黛丽
apparently we only have enough rain for one take.
我们的雨水只够演一次
Can you do it? Is he threatening me?
你能演好吗 他是在威胁我吗
I read the script, but
我读过剧本 不过
I don’t get why she puts the cat out of the taxi.
我不明白她为何把猫扔下出租车
Holly Golightly puts the cat out
霍莉·戈莱特丽把猫扔出车外
because Holly is the cat.
因为她就是那只猫
That’s right.
说得对
She doesn’t have a real name. Neither does the cat.
她没有真名 那只猫也没有
She feels homeless and unloved and unlovable…
她无家可归 没有人爱 也没有爱
just like the cat.
就像那只猫一样
So, when she goes back to find the cat, it means–
那她回去找那只猫 是因为
Excuse me. Audrey? The taxi’s ready. Right.
打扰了 奥黛丽 出租车到了 好的
Can we stand by with the rain, please?
雨水请准备就位
Stand by for the rain!
雨水准备就位
So, when she goes back to find the cat…
她回去找那只猫
it means that she’s finally accepted herself–
因为她终于接受了自己
that she can love herself even though she’s a scrawny…
哪怕自己只是骨瘦如柴 浑身湿透
soaking wet no-name cat.
没有名字的小猫
It’s not a bad thing to be.
其实这样也没什么不好
Okay, cue the rain.
好了 开始下雨
Cue the rain, please!
开始下雨
Roll camera!
开机
Mark it! Scene 188, shot 1, take 1, marker.
记录 188场 首镜 第1次
And action!
开拍
Cat!
猫咪
Cat!
猫咪
Cat!
猫咪
Where is he? I don’t know.
它去哪儿了 我不知道
Cat?
猫咪
Cat!
猫咪
Cat!
猫咪
Oh, cat.
猫咪
Cat.
猫咪
It’s nice.
太棒了
And cut it!

That’s a cut!
导演喊咔
Thank you, everybody! That’s a wrap!
谢谢各位 摄制结束
《窈窕淑女》《俪人行》《盲女惊魂记》
奥黛丽·赫本参演的其他影片包括

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!