I honestly didn’t know how desperate the situation was.
我真的不知道这里情况如此严重
It’s so unfair that the children have to start their lives like this.
孩子要在这种环境下开始人生 真不公平
Do you plan to have any children of your own?
你打算生孩子吗
We want them very much, but so far, no luck.
我们很想 不过至今还没有
I think the children will come when it’s time.
时候到了 自然会有的
Rest is all that you need.
你只需要多休息
I have another film to do after this in Mexico.
这部电影完成后 我还要去墨西哥拍另一部
Maybe then I’ll take some time off.
在那之后 也许我能休息一阵
I see that you have a very full life.
看来你的人生很充实
Throughout so much of my life…
在我的一生中
people have come along to take care of me as if I were a little girl.
许多人把我当小姑娘一样照顾
But you seem so comfortable with yourself…
可你看起来很安逸
and so comforting to others.
对他人也很友好
Maybe I’m finally learning how to look after myself.
也许我终于学会照顾自己了
But the children…
可是这些孩子
the ones who live here.
这里的孩子们
They’re the ones who really need the help.
他们才真正需要帮助
Hello.
你好
I missed you. Zinnemann.
我很想你 齐纳曼
I’m so happy you came to see me.
真高兴你来看我
Look at you. I hear the rushes look terrific.
看看你 听说样片拍得漂亮极了
I feel so peaceful here.
在这里 感觉很安详
Sister Luc tells me you’re wonderful with the children.
卢克修女说你对孩子们很好
I never wonder what I’m doing here.
我对自己的表现从不吃惊
I’m sure it must make the world of movies seem less important.
你一定觉得电影世界不那么重要了
Yes.
是的
Sometimes I feel like I’m nothing more than a show horse…
有时我觉得自己只是一匹赛马
all tricked out in fancy ribbons, being led around a ring.
浑身装扮着靓丽的彩条 追着铃♥声♥跑
Audrey, the audience doesn’t feel that way.
奥黛丽 观众可不是这么想的
They think you’re up there just to make them happy…
观众认为你的表演是为了带给他们欢乐
and the miracle is, you actually do.
神奇的是 你做到了
Sweetheart, you’ve given a whole generation of girls…
甜心 你给这一代的女孩带来了
a sense that something else was possible in life.
一份自己能够成功的信念
Thin girls.
瘦小的女孩而已
Maybe you don’t know what a difference you’ve made.
你还不了解自己的重要性
But no, no, it’s not just “thin girls.”
不仅如此 不止是瘦小的女孩
It’s all of them–
而是所有的女孩
young women who want more…
包括有志向的年轻女性
who want to be able to speak their minds…
想要表达自己想法的女性
who’ve always known there was something they were supposed to do.
相信自己有崇高使命的女人
They all look up to you.
她们都向你看齐
You took what you had, and look what you made of it.
你把自我发挥到极致 瞧瞧你的成就
And that…

that is your real gift.
才是你真正的天赋
I have missed you so much.
我太想念你了
Nobody talks to me the way you do.
除了你 没有人这么对我说话
As we reported earlier, Audrey Hepburn,
据早先的报道 奥黛丽·赫本
beloved star of stage and film…
受人爱戴的影星
was thrown by a horse today
今日在墨西哥杜兰哥
while shooting a John Huston film in Durango, Mexico.
拍摄约翰·休斯顿的影片时坠马
Miss Hepburn is reported in critical but stable condition…
赫本小姐的情况稳定 但未脱离危险
with neck and back injuries,
她颈部及背部受伤
and will be flown home for treatment later today.
将由飞机送回家乡进行医治
Sources close to Miss Hepburn report that
赫本小姐的好友透露
she’s several months pregnant with her first child.
她已怀孕数月 而这是她第一次怀孕
Audrey Hepburn’s husband, actor and director Mel Ferrer…
赫本的丈夫 演员兼导演 梅尔·费雷尔
flew to Mexico to accompany her back for treatment.
已飞往墨西哥陪伴她回家治疗
The doctor says the baby is in no danger.
医生说孩子没有危险
The heartbeat is normal, movement is normal.
心跳正常 动作也正常
Now all we have to do is convince Audrey to relax.
我们只需劝说奥黛丽放轻松
Oh, darling!
小心肝
I’ve been so worried!
我好担心你
I’m so glad you’re here.
真高兴你来了
Where else would I be when you need me?
你需要我 我怎能不来
Sweetheart, you shouldn’t be doing this now.
甜心 你现在不该做这事
Let’s send the mail home so you can get rest.
我们把信寄回家里 你好好休息
Yes. You should be taking it easy now.
是的 你现在应该放轻松
No. No.
不要
When do I ever get to lie around and read my mail?
我何曾有空闲躺在床上阅读信件了
I’m going to answer every piece.
每一封信我都要回复
Besides, Caroline’s doing most of the work.
况且 大多数事都是卡罗琳在做
What?
怎么
What is it?
谁的信
It’s from my father.
是我父亲寄来的
“I fear that you haven’t…
我担心你没有
received my other letters…
收到我之前的来信
because you’ve never answered.
因为你从没回复过
Still, I don’t know what to do except continue to write them.”
我也不知继续写信是为了什么
What other letters?
之前的信呢
Mother?
母亲
Did Father send me other letters?
父亲给我写过信
Yes.
是的
You kept his letters from me?
你藏起来不告诉我
You kept his letters from me.
你把他的信藏起来瞒着我
I didn’t want him to hurt you.
我不想让他伤害你
How could he hurt me? He’s hurt everyone he ever knew.
他怎么会伤害我 他伤害了所有认识的人
Why would he try to get in touch with me only to hurt me?
他为什么要找我来伤害我
You’re just jealous.
是你嫉妒
I’m not jealous. I was trying to protect you.
我没嫉妒 我是在保护你
You had no right to do this.
你无权这么做
Don’t get in touch with him, Audrey. Don’t tell me what to do.
别联♥系♥他 别对我指手画脚
He hasn’t given up his politics. He never will.
他还没放弃政♥治♥生涯 他永远不会
He’s an old man now, Mother. What could he do?
他已经老了 母亲 他能做什么呢
He could hurt your career. You’re wrong.
他会令你的生涯受损 你错了
He could blame you for the fact that he left us.
他会把抛弃我们的过错推到你头上
He could twist it all up and make it all your fault.
他会肆意歪曲事实 让你背负罪名
You don’t understand.
你不明白
What’s the matter, darling?
你怎么了 亲爱的
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
The baby. No, please, don’t let it be the baby.
孩子 千万不要让孩子有事
I’ll get a doctor.
我去找医生
Doctor!
医生
Mother?
母亲
Nurse? Is somebody there?
护士 有人吗
Doctor! Can someone help us, please? Mother!
医生 快来救人啊 母亲
Doctor!
医生
Audrey.
奥黛丽
Hello, Father.
你好 父亲
Well, you best come in.
你进来吧
I wanted to say thank you…
我要谢谢你
for writing to me.
给我写信
I only wish I had received your letters.
真希望我能收到那些信
Your mother never–
你母亲从没
She didn’t want me to talk to you.
她不想让我联♥系♥到你
I don’t have any sugar.
我这儿没有糖
I don’t take sugar.
我不吃甜的
Thank you.
谢谢
Well… I’m so happy to see you.
那么 我真高兴能见到你
I’m not proud of what I did, Audrey.
我并不为自己所作所为骄傲 奥黛丽
Leaving you, I mean. I don’t hold it against you.
我离开了你 我不记恨你
I’ve just missed you so much.
我就是太想你了
You couldn’t have missed me that much. You hardly knew me.
你不可能太想我 你对我几乎没有印象
Well, you didn’t know me very well either.
你对我也没什么印象
Didn’t you miss me?
你不想我吗
Your husband told me you lost the baby.
你丈夫告诉我 你孩子没了
I did. Yes.
是的
I told him you shouldn’t have ridden that horse.
我告诉他 你不该骑马
The script required it.
剧本要求如此
Arabians don’t like women. They only trust men.
阿♥拉♥伯马不喜欢女人 它们只信任男人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!