海特家族大部分人都会袖手旁观
人们说,如果一个女人身上着了火…
They say that when a woman’s on fire…
你应该抱着她在地上打滚
…you’re supposed to roll her around on the ground and cover her with your body.
并用身体罩住她
哼,你欺负人
Well, you are a naughty tease.
不该睡觉了吗?
Isn’t it about bedtime?
好,我只是想亲吻一下这双娇小的手
Well, I’ll just kiss those dainty nubbins.
晚安
Good night.
你有完没完?
Would you stop?
孩子,我想我咖啡喝多了
Boy, I believe I drank too much coffee.
受不了了,我要去趟厕所
I gotta go visit the privy something terrible.
太难为情了
This is embarrassing.
你继续你的吧,我不介意
Now, you go ahead and do your duty. I don’t mind.
和一个陌生男人在厕所里,我有些惊讶
I’ve sort of got stage fright with a strange man in the commode with me.
为什么会陌生呢
I ain’t strange.
我和其他男人的构造没什么区别
I’m built just like the rest of them.
你看起来美极了
You look awful pretty.
是吗?
Do I?
我这辈子还从没见过这么美的大腿
I haven’t never in my life seen such well-shaped limbs.
伍德还醒着么?
Is Wood awake?
这里只有我
It’s just me.
希望你还能当我是个淑女
And I bet you thought I was a lady.
看上去你不大会收拾啊,对吧?
Well, you ain’t much of a housekeeper, are you?
你不是偶尔路过
You didn’t just happen by.
为什么呢?
Why not?
过来休息一下吧
Go on and take a load off your feet.
你该讨个老婆了
You ought to get yourself a wife.
是啊
Yeah.
我想是的
I suppose.
我想问问玛莎,查理的姐姐
I was gonna ask Martha. Charley’s sister.
我想问问她有没有这个意思
I was gonna ask her if she could imagine it.
但估计伍德有他自己的打算
But I guess Wood has plans of his own.
而且迪克·利都还总是在中间插一腿
And there’s always Dick Liddil getting in the way.
但我还是会考虑一下
I’ll give it some thought, though.
庄稼收成怎样?
Your crops come in?
没啥收获,只有一个小园子和牧场
No, I don’t got much. Just a garden patch and a pasture.
播种时我正好生病了
I was sick at planting time.
所以…
So…
艾德,你怎么了?
Ed, how you feeling now?
为什么这么问?
Why?
你举止有点古怪
You’re acting queer.
是吗?因为你我最近关系不太好
Well, you and me ain’t been just real good friends lately.
这不是你的错,你心里明白
That’s not your fault, you understand that.
但你也听到传言了
You hear talk, though.
传言?
Talk?
别人谈论你
People tell you things.
你说来听听?
Why don’t you give me an example?
吉姆·康明斯来过这里
Jim Cummins come by here.
吉姆·康明斯
Jim Cummins.
噢,吉姆说:
Oh, and Jim says:
你认识那些因为蓝切地案被捕的家伙?
“You know them boys that got caught in the Blue Cut deal?”
这个…吉姆说他听到谣言…
Well, Jim says he got word…
说你准备杀了他们
…that you’re planning to kill them.
我为什么要那么做?
Why would I do that?
也许只是谣言而已
That’s just talk probably.
吉姆·康明斯,他还说了别的什么?
Jim Cummins. He say anything else?
没了,基本上,就这些
Nope. No, that was it, basically.
但我还是不明白…你为什么害怕
That still don’t explain why you’re scared.
这个…你知道我的处境也和他们一样
Well, I’m in the same situation, you see.
我看到你骑马过来的时候很害怕
I was terrified I saw you ride up.
我只是路过,艾德
– I just happened by, Ed. – Suppose you heard gossip, though.
但也许你听到传言了
也许你听说吉姆·康明斯来过
Suppose you heard Jim Cummins come by, you might have thought…
也许你会想…
…that we were planning to capture you or get that reward, and that ain’t true.
我们准备抓住你去领赏,没这回事
但你有可能会怀疑
But you might have suspected it.
最近没听说什么闲言碎语
Haven’t heard a lick of gossip lately.
我藏着六百块钱呢,不需要赏金
I got 600 dollars stashed away. I don’t need no governor’s reward.
嗯,这也是原则问题
Well, it’s the principle too.
那么…
Well…
很高兴路过这里 我也是
– I’m glad I stopped by. – Oh, me too.
我们一起出去骑马如何?
What do you say if we were to go for a ride?
我们可以去镇上,我请你吃晚饭
We can go into town. I’ll buy you dinner.
然后我走我的
Then I’ll be on my way.
好的
Okay.
有空出去骑马吗?
You ready to go for a ride?
我们这是要去你那里吗?
We going to your place?
你最近有看到艾德·米勒吗?
You seen Ed Miller lately?
没人看到
Nobody has.
一定是去加州了
Must have gone off to California.
我想知道我们这是要去哪儿
I’d still like to know where we’re going.
如果我们要去见吉姆·康明斯
If you were going to see Jim Cummins, wouldn’t you follow this road?
你还打算去吗?
我想会的
I guess so.
你好
Howdy.
噢,你是我爸爸的朋友吗?
Oh, are you friends of my pa’s?
我们是吉姆·康明斯的朋友
We’re friends of Jim Cummins.
这样,很不巧,他从八月就不在了
Well, it so happens he’s been gone since August.
他也没说去哪儿了
And never said where he gone to.
马特·柯林斯 艾伯特·福特
– I’m Matt Collins. – Albert Ford.
很高兴认识你
Very happy to meet you.
迪克·杜尔宾 很高兴认识你
– Dick Turpin. – Pleased to make your acquaintance.
我不知道他在哪里!放开我!
I don’t know where he is! Leave me alone!
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Shut your mouth! You shut your mouth!
你给我闭嘴 我不知道他在哪!
– You shut your mouth. – I don’t know where he is!
我不知道! 给我进来
– I don’t know! – Get in there.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不知道他在哪! 闭嘴
– I don’t know where he is! – Shut up.
我不知道! 闭嘴
– I don’t know! – Shut up.
老天 闭嘴
– Jesus. – Shut up.
杰西,他只是个孩子
Jesse, he’s just a kid.
他知道他的吉姆叔叔在哪
He knows where his uncle Jim is and that’s gonna make him old soon enough.
这会让他很快变老
也许他真的不知道 他知道!
– Maybe he doesn’t know. – He knows!
有时候就是要多问几次
You need to ask and ask sometimes.
有时候小孩子一开始并不记得
Sometimes a child don’t remember so much at first. But it’ll come back to him.
但过一阵子就会想起来
老天,快能撕下来了,宝贝
My goodness, she’s about to rip off, sweetie.
再用点力,就能撕出口来了
Just a little more here to get her started.
我就能像撕书那样…把它扯下来
Then I think I can rip her off like a page from a book.
老天,他都说不了话
Jesus, he can’t even talk.
吉姆在哪?
Where’s Jim?
吉姆在哪?
Where’s Jim?
吉姆在哪?吉姆在哪?
Where’s Jim? Where’s Jim?
吉姆在哪?吉姆在哪?吉姆在哪?
Where’s Jim? Where’s Jim? Where’s Jim?
吉姆在哪? 放手!
– Where’s Jim? – Quit it!
你个畜生!我不知道他在哪!
You bastard! I don’t know where he is!
你就是不信!连说话的机会都不给!
You won’t believe me! You never even gave me a chance!
你把我…嘴巴堵上了!
You kept my… You kept my mouth shut!
我从不知道吉姆在哪
I never know where Jim is or when he comes! So leave me alone.
或什么时候能回来!别烦我了
放开我,你个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Get off me, you son of a bitch!
我受够了
I’m worn out.
我不能,不能…
I can’t. No, see…
反正我早已心乱如麻
My mind’s all tangled anyway.
这种小勾当都会让我感到恶心
Little deals like this just make me feel dirty.
你没事吧,杰西?
Are you all right, Jesse?
杰西病倒了…
Jesse was sick…
感冒,疼痛,肺气肿
…with rheums, and aches and lung congestions.
失眠使他眼窝严重发黑
Insomnia stained his eye sockets like soot.
他从鸡肠小道中…
He read auguries in the snarled intestines of chickens…
或猫毛飘散在风中占卜未来
…or the blow of cat hair released to the wind.
得到的都是凶兆,这让他感觉身陷囹圄
And the omens promised bad luck, which moated and dungeoned him.
为什么这些活都是你干?
How come it’s you that’s gotta do all the chores?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!