你甚至不需要赢得它
You don’t even need to earn it.
我挑战你进行徒手生死格斗
I challenge you to a fight to the death, in unarmed combat.
你会输的
You’ll lose.
我比你更擅长格斗
I’m better at fighting than you.
那好
Very well.
我接受
I accept.
我想了很久
I’ve been thinking a lot lately,
杀了你之后我应该说什么
about what I would say to you after I killed you.
我想到了两种说法
I came up with two things,
并且我不想之后后悔
and I don’t want to second-guess my choice later on,
所以我两个都要说
so I’m going to say both.
第一 你会说 用枪说明我软弱
First, you would say that using this makes me a weak man,
的确 这一点毋庸置疑
and without question, it does.
但我活着而你死了
But I am alive and you are dead,
因此我要指出 这说明你更弱
so I would argue it makes you the weaker man.
我想到的第二种说法是从一部电影里看来的
The second thing I came up with is from a film I saw once.
我不遵守规矩
I didn’t play by the rules,
因为世上本无规矩
but there never were any rules.
我在徒手生死格斗中击败了他
I defeated him in unarmed combat to the death.
遵循我们大♥师♥的传统
In the tradition of our Grand Master,
我用我的食指击穿了他的头
I punched a hole through his head with my index finger.
这招本来只有大♥师♥会 现在我也会了
It was a move that only Grand Master knew but now I know it too.
我这么做是为了光复大♥师♥
I did it to restore honor to Grand Master,
这个学院和学员的荣誉
this academy and its students.
有人对此有意见吗
Does anybody have a problem with that?
如果有意见的话
Because if you do, I’m happy
我也很乐意用手指击穿你的头颅
to punch my finger through your skull too.
很好 我今天杀的人够多了
Good. I’ve killed enough people for today.
我想起来了 还有一件事
On second thought, there is one more thing.
所有人把手伸出来
Everyone hold their hands out in front of them.
别逼我说第二遍
Don’t make me ask again.
这是怎么了
What’s this for?
我扭伤了手腕
I sprained my wrist.
-你怎么扭伤的 -弹吉他
– How did you sprain it? – Playing guitar.
-我不知道你还会弹吉他 -我的确会
– I didn’t know you played. – I do.
你弹得怎么样
How are you with chords and scales?
弹得不错 有几首曲子我格外擅长
I’m good with them. I can play several songs quite well.
你扭伤手腕时弹得是什么类型的音乐
What type of music were you playing when you sprained your wrist?
慢摇滚
Soft rock.
-解开绷带 -为什么
– Take off the bandage. – Why?
因为慢摇滚不可能会扭伤你的手腕
Because it is impossible to sprain your wrist playing soft rock.
只有重金属音乐才会
Only extreme metal can do that.
过来
随行
趴下
这是我养的新狗
This is my new dog.
我们已经达成了共识
We’ve come to an understanding.
他知道我是老大
He knows that I’m the alpha.
最左边的那个人
另一个左边
这不属于我
This is not mine.
我拿了它 但我没赢得它
I took it, but I did not earn it.
现在归队 黄带
Now get in line, yellow belt.
至今为止
Up until this point,
你们学到的都是 暴♥力♥等于力量
you’ve been taught that violence equals strength
同情等于软弱
and compassion equals weakness.
这种观念有所局限
This ideology is limiting.
铁汉柔情和笑里藏刀也是存在的
It is possible to be brutally tolerant or peacefully savage.
你们的空手道思维
Your karate mindset is
同空手道技巧一样重要
equally as important as your karate skill set.
你们会发觉这里将发生一些变化
You’re gonna notice some changes around here,
但这仍然是夜课 你们仍然是夜课学员
but this is still the night class and you are still its students.
你们明白吗
Do you understand?

Good.
我们从简单的拉伸开始
Let’s start with some moderate stretching.
自卫艺术
全体学员 我们从热身开始
All right, students. Let’s start with some warm-ups.
开合跳
Jumping jacks.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six…
-很好 -七 八 九 十
– Very good. – seven, eight, nine, 10.
很好 大家做得很好 现在开始侧踢
Good. Everybody, well done. Now let’s do your side kicks.
很出色的侧踢 架势很漂亮
Very good side kicks. Excellent form.
各位 现在开始做空手道斩
Okay, everybody. Now we’re doing karate chops.
准备好了吗
Ready?
很好的劈斩
Very good chops.
非常棒 曼尼 你的进步很大
Great job, Manny. You’ve made great strides.
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
现在我要教你们如何用拳头踢
Now I’m going to teach you how to kick with your fist,
用脚出拳
and punch with your foot.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!