我做不了这个
I don’t think I can do this.
你听到了吗 我做不来这个
Did you hear me? I can’t do this.
你能做到的 你可以的
Yes, you can. You’ll be fine.
-你不能来 -我要来
– You’re not coming. – I’m coming.
-我们不需要你 -凯西可以代替我做徒步的
– We don’t need you. – Casey can take my place as runner.
这次我来驾驶
I’ll be the driver this time.
否则你们只有三个驾驶和一个徒步的
Otherwise you’ll only have three drivers and one runner.
你明白你需要多一个徒步的
You need the extra runner and you know it.
戴上 快点
Put it on. Do it.
你们俩去侦查
I want you two to play spotters.
我们去
We’ll do it.
不行
No.
你今晚能跟着来就够幸运了
You’re lucky I even let you ride with us tonight.
托马斯太好认了
Thomas is too recognizable.
戴着头盔都能看到他那张恶心脸
You can see his disgusting face and bandages
还有绷带
even with the helmet on.
凯西必须出手 他得证明自己
Casey has to do it. He needs to prove himself.
是时候了 凯西 给我们找个需要帮忙的人
It’s time, Casey. Go find us someone to help.
必须是落单的人
They have to be alone.
你根本不该来上空手道课 凯西
You should have never started taking karate, Casey.
-但你来了 -我们不非得干这个
– But you did. – We don’t have to do this.
不干的话 他会杀了我们
He’ll kill us if we don’t.
不会有事的
Everything’s gonna be okay,
但必须得有人去打伤他 凯西
but one of us has to hurt him, Casey.
我做不到
I can’t.
那你在这等着
Then wait here.
你是谁
Who are you?
别过来
Stop!
我是警♥察♥ 别过来 举起手来 我是警♥察♥
Police! Stop! Show me your hands! Police!
见鬼
Shit.
我没想向你朋友开枪 拜托 别过来
I didn’t mean to shoot your friend. Please, stop.
原地别动 举起手来
Stop where you are! Show me your hands!
这是个意外
It was an accident.
凯西
Casey!
凯西
Casey!
凯西 凯西 我们得走了 快
Casey! Casey, we have to leave now!
他们袭击了我们的人 他死了 他们跑了
They got our guy. He’s dead. They got away.
侦查员的工作之一
You know, one of the jobs of the spotter
就是去问那人有没有带枪
is to ask the person if they have a gun.
那人带了枪 你们为什么不问他有没有枪
And that man had a gun. Why didn’t you ask if he had a gun?
我的腿再也不能踢出那么大力气了
My kicks aren’t gonna be so strong anymore.
子弹只擦伤了你
The bullet only grazed you.
粗糙 野蛮
Imprecise and boorish.
这是你的错
Hey, this is your fault.
明天记得提醒我给你的腰带加红条
Remind me to put a red stripe on your belt tomorrow.
什么 教师带条吗 我不想要
What? The stripe for instructors? You… you can keep that.
红条不是给教师的 那是杀过人的象征
Red stripes aren’t for instructors. It’s for ending a life.
红色代表鲜血 根本没有教师带条
Red represents blood. There’s no stripe for instructors.
同时有黑条和红条的黄带
A yellow belt with both black and red stripes…
史无前例
unprecedented.
-托马斯 送安娜回家 -不
– Thomas, take Anna home. – No.
我送她
I’ll do it.
你是怎么拿到你那个的
So, how did you get yours?
右边就是我家
This one on the right.
我的什么
My what?
你的带条 红条
Your stripe. The red one.
我杀了另一个学员
It was another student.
他当时比我段位高一级
He was a belt above me.
他是当时除老师之外段位最高的
The highest ranked at the time, other than Sensei.
我比他强
I was better than him.
我心里明白 但我也明白我的地位
I knew it, but I also knew my place.
在对练环节
And during the sparring sessions,
我都让他赢 因为我不想扰乱阶级秩序
I let him win ’cause I didn’t want to upset the hierarchy.
你可能也注意到了 空手道是有阶级的
As you’ve probably noticed, there’s a hierarchy in karate.
当时 道场里只有一间更衣室
At this point, the dojo only had one changing room,
所以我得等男人们换完衣服
so I would wait until the men finished changing,
才能独自更衣
then I would get dressed alone.
有一晚 我正在脱衣服
And one night, as I was getting undressed,
那个高段位学员进来 从背后袭击了我
the upper belt came in and attacked me from behind.
我在课堂上总是有所保留
I’d always held back in class,
因此他认为我软弱
so he saw me as weak.
容易下手
An easy target.
我最后用他的腰带勒死了他
I ended up strangling him to death with his own belt.
我让他死得很痛苦
I made him suffer.
他眼球爆裂前最后看到的就是
And the last thing he saw before his eyes burst was
我脸上的满足之色
the sense of satisfaction on my face.
他看到我并不软弱
He saw that I was not weak,
反而很强大
but strong.
那之后我再也不留手了
I’ve never held anything back since.
那件事之后 老师把旧器材室
After that, Sensei had the old equipment closet
改成了女更衣室
converted into the women’s changing room.
他说是我引诱了那个高段学员
He said that I had tempted the upper belt.
那是我的错
That it was my fault.
但那不是你的错
But it wasn’t your fault.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks for the ride.
我希望再也不要看到你来上课了 凯西
I hope I never see you in class again, Casey.
我希望你能离开 再也不回来 真的
I hope you leave and never come back. I really do.
做老大
否则它会趁你睡觉时咬断你的脖子
老师
走侧门
凯西·D
“狼火”餐厅礼品卡
狼火牛排餐厅
莱斯利和贝琪
凯西·D
你会杀了他的
You’re gonna kill him.
他要杀了他
He’s trying to kill him.
你以为只有你才配戴红条
You think you’re the only one that deserves a red stripe?
我可能比你更配得上红条
I deserve a red stripe just as much as you. Maybe more.
他看起来软弱 绝望
He looks very weak and hopeless.
他有所成就的可能性极小
Chances of him making something of his life are minimal.
-杀了他吧 -等等
– Go ahead. – Wait.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
警笛
Sirens.
我听到了警笛
I hear sirens.
我什么也没听到
I don’t hear anything.
女人比男人对高频率声音更敏感
Women are much more sensitive to higher-pitched sounds than men.
相信我 我听到了警笛 我们该走了
Trust me. I hear sirens approaching. We should leave.
拿上他的钱包
Take his wallet.
拳下的面孔
第十三卷
对手无寸铁的
受害人的无情袭击
拳下的面孔
我要杀了你
I’m going to kill you.
你想知道原因吗
Do you want to know why?
我可以说这是为了道场的荣誉
I could say it’s for the honor of the dojo.
我可以说是因为你勒索曾经的学员
I could tell you it’s because you’re blackmailing former students
让他们离开后仍然长♥期♥缴纳会员费
into paying membership fees long after they leave.
或是因为
Or because private lessons
你强加给学员的私人课程
are given to those who do not ask for them.
比如我上的课
Like myself.
但真实原因是 我恨你
But really it’s because I hate you.
我极其恨你
I hate you very much.
我不仅想要你死
And not only do I want to watch you die,
我还想要亲手杀了你
but I want to be the reason that you stop breathing.
我从未如此渴望过
I’ve never wanted anything more in my entire life.
我要杀了你 莱斯利
I’m going to kill you, Leslie.
对
That’s right.
我发现了你的真名是莱斯利
I found out that your real name is Leslie.
我这么叫你是为了激怒你
I called you that to make you angry.
仔细一想
When you think about it,
莱斯利比凯西更女性化
Leslie is a lot more feminine-sounding than Casey.
我可以让你成为黑带
I can make you a black belt.
你可以跳过其它所有段位
You can skip all the other colors.