他们让我感到害怕
They intimidate me.
我想成为我害怕的人
I wanna be what intimidates me.
那你来对地方了
Well, you came to the right place.
你在学习空手道
You’re learning karate.
你是一把刀 而我要把你打磨得更锋利
You’re a blade and I’m sharpening you.
但是还有心理因素会影响你
But there’s a mental component as well.
你是说 相信自己 这样的
You mean, like, believing in myself?
嗯 相信自己没坏处
Yeah. That won’t hurt.
我想说的和这个不太一样
I’m talking about something a little different.
你最喜欢什么类型的音乐
What’s your favorite style of music?
成人当代音乐
Adult contemporary.
不 应该是金属乐
No. Should be metal.
你听过金属乐吗
Do you ever listen to metal?
你是说重摇滚吗
You mean, like hard rock?
金属乐比重摇滚更加强烈
Metal is much more aggressive than hard rock.
-从现在开始 你要听金属乐 -好
– From now on, you’ll listen to metal. – Yeah.
这是最激烈的音乐
It’s the toughest music there is.
你有什么爱好
What about hobbies?
有没有什么是你特别感兴趣的
Is there anything that you feel particularly passionate about,
除了你对金属乐的新兴趣
other than your new-found passion for metal?
我喜欢法国
I enjoy France.
我是说法国的东西 我还没去过法国
I mean, French things. I haven’t actually been to France,
但是我在学法语
but I’m learning the language
我希望有一天能去法国
and I would like to visit there someday.
这不行
That’s not good.
历史上 人们对法国人的看法是
Historically, the perception of the French
他们很软弱 而且很容易投降
is that they’re weak and that they surrender easily.
这些特质都不是你想要的
Hardly traits that you want to embrace.
相反人们认为俄♥罗♥斯♥是一个强硬的国家
Russia, on the other hand, is considered a tough country.
德国也是 非常强大 非常有能力
Also, Germany. Germany is very strong and capable.
我的狗是德国品种
My dog’s breed is German.
太好了 德国牧羊犬
Excellent. German shepherd.
其实是腊肠犬
A dachshund, actually.
-不管怎样 就德国了 -好
– Well, regardless, Germany it is. – Okay.
你必须用这种方式去思考 明白吗
You must start thinking this way. Do you understand?
对生活的方方面面 你吃的食物
In every facet of life. What you eat.
你跟别人的交流
How you interact with others.
让你兴奋的东西 一切都越阳刚越好
What arouses you. Everything should be as masculine as possible.
你知道的 我教夜课
As you know, I teach a night class.
这个带条就是你的邀请
This is your invitation.
我以前从没邀请过黄带来上夜课
I’ve never opened this class up to yellow belts before
但我要为你破例一次
but I’m gonna make an exception for you.
-几点上课 -夜里 这是夜课
– What time is the class? – It’s at night. It’s a night class.
我觉得我做不到
I don’t think I can.
我不会强求 但就像腰带的颜色一样
I won’t make you do anything, but like the color of the belt,
你已经赢得了带条
you’ve earned this stripe.
这个邀请 对你永远有效
This invitation, it will be yours forever.
你忽略它并不意味着它不存在
Just because you ignore it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
过来
Come here.
夜课不仅会给你提供更多
Not only does this class offer you more
你在寻找的东西
of what I believe you’re looking for
而且我保证它将帮助你成为你所害怕的人
but I guarantee you it will help you become what you fear.
凯西 别再害怕了
Casey, stop being afraid.
二手碟
成人当代音乐
金属乐
老样子 巧克力可颂和橙汁
The usual? Chocolate croissant and an orange juice?
不 我要换样子了
No. I’ve got a new usual.
咖啡 滚烫的黑咖啡 什么都不吃
Coffee. Hot. Black. With nothing to eat.
这是我的
That’s mine.
现在是我的了 我想要什么就拿
It’s mine now. I take what I want.
我只在乎我自己
I only care about myself.
下一轮啤酒你付钱 不然我就揍你
揍你的时候 我会在你倒地的时候猛踢你
你好啊 凯西
Hey there, Casey.
-听音乐呢 -我在学德语
– Listening to music? – I’m learning German.
德语 你这么国际化啊
German? That’s very international of you.
不过你该开始写报告了
You may want to start on those reports though.
文件越堆越高
That pile is getting awfully high
我也不想你周末
and I don’t want you to feel obligated
还要来办公室义务加班
to come in to the office over the weekend.
玛姬让我问你愿不愿意来我家吃晚饭
Hey, um, Maggie asked me if you wanted to come over for dinner.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
不要试图成为我的朋友
Stop trying to be my friend.
上司是不可能做朋友的 那样行不通的
Bosses cannot be friends. It doesn’t work that way.
于其周末跟你和你老婆
Instead of coming over to your house for dinner
一起吃晚饭
with you and your wife this weekend,
我情愿呆在家里 想着你老婆
I think I’ll stay home and masturbate to the thought of your wife
穿着泳衣烧烤的样子手♥淫♥
wearing her bathing suit at the barbecue.
我们应该做俯卧撑
We should do push-ups.
闭嘴 别聊了
Shut up. Stop talking.
你说什么
What did you say?
你们废话太多 我不废话 只行动
You talk too much. I don’t talk, I act.
我一拳打在他喉咙上 感觉相当棒
I punched him in the goddamn throat. It felt amazing.
-谁 -我们的上司 格兰特
– Who? – Our boss, Grant.
你想加入我们吗
Do you want to join us?
但是这里只有三张椅子
But there’s just the three chairs.
我坐你的椅子
I’ll sit in your chair.
我们应该做俯卧撑
We should do push-ups.
你是条好狗 我在乎你
You’re a good dog and I care for you.
虽说如此 但我不会再抚摸你了
That said, I won’t be petting you anymore.
以前我一直娇惯你 改变对你有好处
I’ve been coddling you. This is for your own good.
这会让你更坚强
抱歉
Sorry.
你来干什么
What are you doing?
你不应该来这儿 你没有黑条
You’re not supposed to be here. You don’t have a black stripe.
我还以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend.
朋友是不会当面说他们是日课的学员
A friend wouldn’t say they were a day class student
然后背着我偷偷来上夜课
and then go to the night class behind my back.
我没有…
I didn’t…
我们的四肢从关节处发力
Our limbs get their strength from leverage points.
手肘只能弯向一个方向
An elbow can only bend one way
因为如果弯曲不止一个方向它的力量就弱了
because if it could bend more than one way it would be weaker.
但这种设计本身也有缺陷
But this design is also inherently flawed.
亨利 上前来
Henry, come on up to the front.
我想让你帮我演示一下
I want you to help me demonstrate something.
仔细观察
Watch closely.
关节是一种武器
Leverage is a weapon.
你可以利用它 它也可以被对手利用
You can use it or it can be used against you.
你赢得了蓝带
You earned your blue belt.
我知道我没法撤回
I know I could never take that from you.
所以我拿走了你的胳膊
So I took your arm instead.
再也别回来了 日课都别想上了
Never come back here. Not even for the day class.
各位 我们一起欢迎凯西加入夜课
Everyone, I’d like you to welcome Casey to the night class.
他是黄带
He’s a yellow belt.
好了 开始吧
All right. Let’s begin.
金属乐合辑四
你今晚到此为止
You’re done for the night.
他也是
So is he.
能把他从垫子上拖下去吗
Can you drag him off the mat?
学会爱上这种感觉
Learn to love this feeling.
骨头疼痛 胸腔涨裂的感觉
Your bones aching. Your chest screaming.
这就是空手道
This is karate.
我没别的可说了
I have nothing else.
恭喜各位上了一堂很棒的课
Congratulations on a great class, everyone.
我们开始放松吧
Let’s begin the cool-down.
他们都会在垫子上放松
They’re all gonna cool down on the mat,
但是这是你第一次上课
but since it’s your first time,
你不能跟他们一起放松
I want you to cool down away from the others.
跟我来
Come with me.
我知道你对眼前的情况有点困惑
I know you’re probably a little confused about what’s happening.
你只要知道 这里每个学员
Just know that every one of them out there
都经历过这个
had to do this at one point.
再次抱歉 让你跟她一起放松

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!