那种枪既粗糙又野蛮
this gun was imprecise and boorish.
第十一条规矩
Rule number 11.
弱者才用枪
Guns are for the weak.
白板上的规矩不止是给小孩看的
That board isn’t just for children.
规矩适用于我们所有人
The rules apply to all of us.
大♥师♥是唯一一个
Grand Master is the only person ever
戴彩虹腰带的人
to wear the rainbow belt.
那是他自己创造 自己颁发的腰带颜色
It’s a belt color that he created and awarded to himself.
那是空手道中最高的颜色级别
It is the highest honor in all of karate.
他在徒手生死格斗中
He achieved this rank after he challenged and defeated
挑战并击败了本州另外三名大♥师♥后
all three other grand masters in the state
到达了这个段位
in unarmed combat to the death.
他每次都以自己标志性的招数终结战斗
He finished each fight with his signature technique.
一种只有他会的招数
A technique only he knew.
一种他从未传授给我的招数
A technique he never even taught me.
他用他的食指击穿对手的头
He punched through his opponents’ heads with his index finger.
他是有史以来最伟大的人
He was the greatest man who ever lived.
腰带不是由我颁发的
I do not award belts.
而是我的学员自己赢得的
My students earn them.
这第一条腰带要交给一个人
And this first belt goes to someone
我在他身上看到了一点自己的影子
who I see a little of myself in.
他对空手道全情投入
He has devoted himself to karate,
他完全赢得了戴黄色的权利
and he has more than earned the right to wear the color yellow.
凯西
Casey.
从黄带到绿带的提升
The progression from yellow belt to green belt
需要大量的奉献和自省
is one of great sacrifice and introspection.
那包含着难以计量的内外之苦
It is filled with immeasurable pain, both internal and external.
感谢你们大家前来支持彼此
Thank you all for coming to support each other.
-在这里我们是一家人… -没有别的事了吗
– We are all family here… – Isn’t there something else?
什么意思
What was that?
我只是想确保你没有遗漏
I just wanted to make sure you weren’t forgetting something.
我能忘掉什么 蓝带
What would I be forgetting, blue belt?
我听说今晚还有一个人晋级
I heard there was going to be another promotion tonight.
-你听说了 -是的
– You heard that? – I did.
黑色的晋级
Something black.
“黑色的晋级”
“Something black.”
其实 你是对的
Actually, you’re correct.
的确有黑色的晋级
There is something black.
我把这个拖到最后 好制♥造♥戏剧效果
Well, I was saving it till the very end for dramatic effect.
正如我之前所说 今天是特别的日子
As I said before, today is a special day.
不仅仅因为今天是大♥师♥在远足中
Not only because it is the unfortunate anniversary
被猎人当做鸟误杀的
of Grand Master being shot and killed while on a hike
不幸纪念日
after being mistaken for a bird by a hunter.
今天是我第一次
Today is the first time
得以将我的某个学员晋级为黑带
that I get to promote one of my students to black belt.
这个学员从最开始就同我们在一起
This student has been with us from the very beginning.
这个学员绝对服从
They are unquestioning.
这个学员的忠诚无可动摇
Their loyalty is unwavering.
最重要的是 这个学员知道即使成了黑带
But most importantly, they know that despite this black belt,
自己也永远是我的学生
they will always be my student,
而我永远是老师
while I will always be their teacher.
托马斯
Thomas.
你占了我的位置 褐带
You’re in my spot, brown belt.
黑带比褐带级别高 请你往左边移
Black is higher than brown. Please move over to your left.
仪式到此结束
This concludes the ceremony.
跟以前一样 把之前的腰带留好
As always, be sure to hold on to your old belts
如果有人♥质♥疑你们的段位是否正统
so that if someone questions the legitimacy of your rank,
你们可以用确凿的证据来反驳
you can prove them wrong first with tangible evidence,
然后对打决胜
and then in combat.
传教士 那是最好的体♥位♥了
Missionary. Ah, that is the best position.
我也喜欢在她后面
I also like when I’m behind her
她趴在床上
and she’s on her hands and knees…
-后进式 -没错 后进式
– Doggy style. – Yes, doggy style.
那个体♥位♥也很不错
That position is also very nice.
芥末

漂白剂
无盐薯片
漱口水
金枪鱼罐头
这些东西都是黄色的
All this stuff’s yellow.
用纸袋装 谢谢
Paper, please.
不好意思
Excuse me
你刚才用车门撞了我的车吧
Did you door-ding my car?
-不知道 -你撞了
– I don’t know. – I think you did.
那你还问我♥干♥嘛
Then why did you ask me?
因为我要先假设你是无辜的
Because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.
-好吧 我没有 -没有什么
– Okay, then no. – No what?
-我没撞 -但是你撞了
– I don’t think I did. – But you did though.
-我说我没有 -但这不是事实
– I say I didn’t. – But it doesn’t work that way.
你显然撞了 我看到了
You obviously did. I saw you.
你不能空口…
You can’t just tell me…
你有意见吗
Do you have a problem?
你把车门撞到我的车上
The part where you slammed your door into my car,
我对此有意见 就是这样
I have a problem with that. Yes.
-我会空手道 -什么段位
– I know karate. – What belt are you?
黄带
Yellow belt.
你手里还拿着购物袋呢
Your arms are holding the grocery bag.
你得把袋子放下才能来打我
You’d have to drop the bag in order to strike me.
而在你这么做的时候
In the time it would take you to do that,
我会狠狠揍你一顿
I would punch you in the face as hard as I can.
所以我再问你一遍 你有意见吗
So I’m gonna ask you again. Do you have a problem?
你的车门没有撞到我的车
You didn’t slam your door into my car,
所以我没有意见 没有
so I don’t have a problem. No.
就你 还空手道 笑话
You? Karate? Impossible.
不 坏狗狗
No. Bad dog.
对不起
I’m sorry.

Fuck.
你确定这块板子不是给绿带用的吗
Are you sure this board isn’t meant for green belts?
拿着 我来试试
Here, let me try.

Okay.
你试试白带的板子吧
Here, try a white belt board.
你今天的踢和拳都缺少信念
Your kicks and punches lacked conviction today.
也许是我错了
Maybe I was wrong.
也许你还没有准备好成为黄带
Maybe you weren’t ready to be a yellow belt.
不 你不应该这样做的
No. You’re not supposed to do that.
你应该为自己挺身而出
You’re supposed to stand up for yourself.
但你说的没错
But you’re right though.
我今天连一块板子都打不破
I wasn’t able to break a single board today.
这怎么就阻碍你成为黄带了呢
And that stops you from being a yellow belt how?
就算熊的森林被烧光了 熊也还是熊
If a bear’s forest catches on fire, the bear is still a bear.
即使一艘船
Even if a boat capsizes in rough seas
在波涛汹涌的大海中倾覆
and sinks to the bottom of the ocean
没有幸存者
with no survivors,
它也还是船
it is still a boat.
直到你死了 你都是黄带
You will be a yellow belt until you die,
或者晋级到绿带
or until you’re a green belt.
而你会一直是绿带直到你拿到蓝带
And you’ll be a green belt until you’re a blue belt.
诸如此类
And so on.
我希望我能一直戴着腰带
I wish I could wear my belt all the time.
没有它我会弱小很多
I feel less-than without it.
跟我来
Come with me.
我要你告诉我你为什么来这里
I want you to tell me why you’re here.
我告诉过你 这是我的新年决心
I… I told you before. It was my New Year’s resolution.
我记得你说的是运动健身
I thought you said it was health and fitness.
一个意思
That’s what I meant.
你到底为什么来上课
Why are you really here?
我被抢劫了
I was mugged.
几个月前的夜里
At night. A few months ago.
我被几个人狠狠打了一顿
I was beaten, severely, by several men.
我害怕
I’m afraid.
我害怕黑暗
I’m afraid of the dark.
我害怕其他人
I’m afraid of other men.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!