我靠那几只佐伊掉下去的奇怪芝士
I sustained myself with the odd stray Cheen’o
维持自己的生命
Zoe had dropped…
忍♥受了在垫子上方便的羞辱
and suffered the indignity of relieving myself on the mat…
一直等到我的苦难结束
waiting for my ordeal to end.
在独处了大约40个小时后
It was roughly 40 hours into my solitude
我开始出现幻觉
when I think I began to hallucinate.
我刚发现了一些酸奶洒在地上
I ‘d just discovered some remnants of spilled yogurt
然后听见了响声
when I heard a noise.
那是斑马
It was the zebra.
当他野蛮的表演模仿剧的时候
as it performed its brutal burlesque…
我真的不知道自己还能忍♥多久
Not sure how much more I could abide.
我跑了出去 希望看到的这些只是幻觉
I ran out, hoping that what I had seen was only in my mind,
由于缺乏葡萄糖而产生的恶魔般的幻觉
a demonic vision driven by lack of glucose.
但不知怎么的 我知道这一切是真的
But somehow, I knew that it was true
真的发生了一些糟糕的事情
and that something terrible had happened.
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
恩佐 你怎么来了 快过来
Enz, hey. What are you doing? Come here.
恩佐 过来
Enzo, come here!
来吧 兄弟
Come here, bud. Hey.
发生什么了 伊在哪
What happened? Where is Eve?

Eve?
伊和佐伊还在那吗
Are Eve and Zoe still there?
我能和她聊聊吗
Can I talk to her?
我在家 恩佐也在
Yeah. I’m at the house. Enzo is here.
等等 伊芙 他这段时间一直在这吗
Wait, Eve, wait, hold… He’s been here the whole time?
我以为你把他带走了
I thought you took him with you!
不 我该走了 我得照顾他
No, I got to go. I got to take care of him.
你唯一用过的地方是这块垫子吗
The mat was the only place you used, huh?
来这 伙计 吃吧
Come here, bud. There you go.
-爸爸 我好想你 -我也想你
– Daddy, I missed you! – Oh! I missed you, too.
我可以给我的动物打个招呼吗
Can I say hi to my animals?
去吧 当然可以 甜心
Yeah, go up. Sure, sweetheart.
我试着理解
I’m just trying to understand.
我觉得很不舒服 我也不知道
Ugh. I felt so sick I wasn’t thinking.
医生觉得可能是病毒感染
The doctor thinks it’s maybe something viral.
嗨 老兄
Hi, buddy. Hi.
恩佐 我很抱歉
Enz, I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
佐伊 我的动物出事了
Zoe? Something happened to my animals!
这真是一团糟
This is a mess.
我不懂他为什么要这样做 佐伊 别哭了
I… I don’t understand why he’d do this. Zoe, stop crying.
我要去找他
I’m gonna go find him.
你给我过来 过来
Get over here. Get over here!
坏狗狗 过来
Bad dog! Come on!
看看你都干了什么 好好看看
Look what you did. Look what you did!
看见了吗 你为什么要这样做
You see that? Why would you do that?
坏狗狗 蠢狗 丹尼 别这样
Bad dog! You stupid dog! Denny, stop!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我只有一个想法
I had only one thought,
那斑马肯定在我离开之后
The zebra must have reassembled itself
缝好了自己 然后攻击了剩下的动物
and attacked the remaining animals after I left.
我应该一有机会就把它杀了的
I should’ve destroyed the demon when I had the chance.
我不应该吃这个的 就算你把我杀了
I should’ve eaten it, even if it killed me.
抱歉 恩佐
I’m so sorry, Enz.
我保证我再也不会这样了
I promise I’ll never do that again.
你这只坚强的老狗
You’re a tough old dog.
来吧 过来吧
Come on. Come on.
顺便提一嘴 我赢了
I won, by the way.
像是班上的第一名
Like first in class?
全年级第一名
First overall.
另外 在艾派克斯永远保有一席之地
Plus, a permanent seat in the Apex prototype.
天啊 丹尼
Oh, my God, Denny!
天啊 他们让我马上加入
Oh, my God! They want me down in Sonoma
索诺玛的训练
to start training with the team right away.
真为你骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
我想我们可以一起去
I was thinking we could all go on the road?
是的 至少在夏天之前
Yes. Maybe at least for the summer?
一起参加所有的比赛 干所有事
Yeah, go to all the races and everything?
天啊
Oh, my God.
在比赛中 你的视线要一直跟着你的车
In racing, your car goes where your eyes go.
一个无法将目光从墙上移开的车手
A driver who cannot tear his gaze from the wall
会不可避免的撞上那堵墙
will inevitably meet that wall.
但当一个车手感觉他的轮胎
But the driver who looks down the track
不受他的控制时
as he feels his tires break free,
他依旧继续控制着赛车以及他的命运
that driver will maintain control of his car and his destiny.
我发现丹尼就是这样做的
I realized this was what Denny had done.
他胜利了
He had manifested a win
因为他知道我们需要胜利
because he knew we needed one.
等她放学之后我们再见
And then we’ll just meet you after she’s done with school
钥匙
Keys.
-好 晚上我给你打电♥话♥ -好的
– Okay. I’ll call you tonight. – Okay.
再见 伙计 再见 孩子 我需要这个 拭目以待
Bye, bud. Hey, kiddo, I need that. Let’s see.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
-过得开心 -拜拜
– Have fun. -Bye.
拜拜 爸爸
Bye, Daddy!
-你好 妈妈 -你好呀
– Hi, Mom. – Hi.
你怎么样了
I wanted to see how you’re feeling.
我很好 好多了
I’m fine. Much better.
佐伊上学的时候我会带恩佐去散步
I’m taking Enzo for a hike while Zoe’s at school.
我要减肥 太恶心了
I need to get into shape, I feel so gross.
宝贝 你脆弱得像只小灵狗
Honey, you’re frail as a whippet.
-丹尼又出城了吗 -我不想谈这个
– Is Denny out of town again? – Mom, I’m not getting into this.
我听爸爸说得够多了
I hear enough about it from Dad.
宝贝 我只是随便说说
Sweetheart, I’m really just asking.
我知道
I know.
我要走了 我一会儿打给你 我爱你
Um, I got to go. I’ll call you later. I love you.
-我爱你 -拜拜
– I love you. – Bye.
没事
It’s okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
有时候 希望能说出话的欲望
There are moments when the urge to speak
真让人抓狂
is truly maddening.
这是一个数字
There’s a number.
有时候我讨厌我只是一条狗
Sometimes I hate what I am.
过来吧
Hey, come on.
来这里
Come here.
她会好起来的
Yeah, she’s gonna be okay.
-谢谢你 麦克 -不用客气 老兄
– Appreciate this, Mike. – No problem, man.
他们甚至不做活组织检查
They’re talking about not even doing
直接手术把它取出来进去
a biopsy, just go in and get it,
不管是不是恶性的
you know, malignant or not.
你 你想我帮你打电♥话♥给艾派克斯吗
You, um, you want me to call Apex for you?
不 我准备好了
Nah, I already did.
告诉他们我这一赛季要离队 可能更久
Told them I’m out for the season, maybe longer.
我必须在这里
I have to be here.
好的 恩佐 今晚你和麦克叔叔睡
Okay, Enzo, you’re gonna bunk with Uncle Mike tonight.
怎么样 你要照顾好麦克 好吗
What do you say about that? You be good for Mike, okay?
过几天见
See you in a couple days.
我会尽量陪伴着他
I would have done anything to stay with him.
但是作为一只狗 人们不允许我踏入医院
But being a dog, I was not allowed into the hospital
去听诊断结果或者是讨论如何选择
to hear the diagnosis or the options being discussed.
我当时差不多十岁
I was almost ten years old
没有人信任我
but no one confided in me,
也没有人期望我能做什么
or expected anything except that
除了希望我能控制自己的叫声
I control my barking
还希望我在外面忙自己的
and do my business outside.
斑马在某个地方跳
Somewhere the zebra was dancing.
我想过逃跑
I thought about escaping.
把大家都赶走
I wanted to push everyone away
和我的祖先一起生活在
and run off to live with my ancestors
蒙古的高沙漠平原上
on the high desert plains of Mongolia.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!