你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 我只是想看看戴上什么样
Yeah, I’m fine. I just want to see what it looks like on.
我们再能讨论一下找接生婆的事吗
Hey, can we talk about this whole midwife thing again?
-亲爱的 我们不是已经讲好了 -我知道
– Honey, we’ve been over this. – Yeah, I know.
我只是说 你知道 我是在医院出生的
I’m just saying. I mean, you know, I was born in a hospital,
你也是在医院出生的
you were born in a hospital.
我知道 但我真的很想在这儿生下孩子
I know, but I really want to do it here.
我是说 谭雅在家生的双胞胎
I mean, Tanya birthed her twins at home.
她说她雇的那两个女工做得非常好
And she said that these two women she used were amazing.
行吧
Okay.
-喜欢吗 -你好呀妈妈 圣诞快
– Like it? Hey. – Hi, Mom. Merry Chri…
好
Okay.
那人是什么什么彭斯基车队的
Someone from something-something Penske?
圣诞节还打
On Christmas Day?
你好
Hello.
是的 你好
Yeah, hi.
这顶帽子是什么
What is this hat?
-他们说狗狗是色盲 -好吧
– They say dogs can’t see color. – Oh, Okay.
很显然 丹尼也是
Apparently, neither could Denny.
是的 我会
Yeah, I’ll, um,
静候佳音 好
I hear back from you again, okay.
再见
Bye.
-谁啊 -是朱♥德♥·墨菲
– What is it? – That was Judd Murphy
来自潘斯科车队
from Team Penske.
他是个车手 在24小时戴托纳比赛中
He’s down a driver and he just offered me
给我提供了一个席位
a seat in the 24 Hours of Daytona.
那很好 是吗
That’s good, right?
只是很好吗 我是说 这太棒了
Good? I mean, it’s great!
这可是戴托纳啊
It’s Daytona.
我是说 这是我梦寐以求的机会
I mean, this is the shot I’ve been wanting.
这将改变我的全部
This could change everything for me.
天啊 丹尼 太棒了
Oh, my God, Denny, that’s great!
这是一月最后一个周末
It’s the last weekend of January.
所以呢 截止日期不是到2月15日吗
So? The due date isn’t till February 15th.
已经就在眼前了
That’s cutting it awful close.
你想和我一起去吗
Hey, what if you came with me? Huh?
我们不必 我们不必坐飞机的
We don’t… we don’t have to fly.
丹尼 我不想开车去佛罗里达
Denny. I’m not driving to Florida.
但你必须这么做
But you have to do this.
没什么很争论的 这是你的机会
There is nothing to debate here. This is your shot.
如果你成绩优异 这些大门都将敞开
If you finish well, all these doors start to open.
你一点都不担心时间吗
Oh, you’re not worried about timing, at all?
你什么时候见过我提前做事了
When have you known me to be early for anything?
我从没见过谁发出这种声音
I didn’t know a human could make such sounds.
三冠皇
The triple crown of…
然而丹尼太想念它
Denny missed it all however, as he was driving
他在戴托纳连夜比赛
through the night at Daytona.
丹尼·斯威夫特在22号♥赛车
Denny Swift in the 22 car
考虑到车队在第10名
putting in a tremendous performance,
他表现优异
considering the team was in 10th place.
你干得很棒 伊芙
You’re doing wonderfully, Eve.
快到这场耐力赛的第17小时了
Approaching hour 17 of this marathon race,
真是倾盆大雨
and the rain is really pouring.
我想和丹尼说话 你能打他电♥话♥吗
I want to talk to Denny. Can you call him?
再加把劲 好吗
Just keep pushing, okay?
斯威夫特回到22号♥赛车
With Swift back in the 22 car,
他紧跟着17号♥赛车的尾部
he’s snapping at the heels of car 17.
再来一次
One more push.
难以置信 丹尼·斯威夫特
Unbelievable! Denny Swift has taken the lead
以高超的技艺获得了领先
in a magnificent show of skill.
你好 小宝贝
0h, hi, sweetgirl.
-你真是我的小棉袄 -好吧
– You’re nice and warm. – All right,
-我们给你们独处的时间 -谢谢
– we’ll give you two some time alone. – Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
狗狗快走吧
Oh! Shoo now, pup!
不 它 它能留下
No, he… he can stay.
是的
Yeah. Oh…
恩佐
Enzo.
这一幕 史无前例
The scent was… unprecedented.
过来 帅哥 过来
Come here, sweet boy. Come here.
我从未见过如此美妙之物
I had never encountered a creature quite so beautiful.
佐伊
Zoe…
这是恩佐
this is Enzo.
他也是你家人
He’s your family, too.
他会永远保护你
And he’ll always protect you.
-你好 一切还好吗 -她很好
– Hey, how is everything? – Hi! She’s fine.
-她好吗 -是的 很好
– She’s okay? – Yes, just fine.
你好 是的
Hey. Yeah.
她在等她爸爸
She’s been waiting for her daddy.
我应该在这里
I should’ve been here.
亲爱的 她才一天大
Honey, she’s a day old.
我知道 但还是
I know, but still…
你现在就在这里
You’re here now.
这是我们见面的原因
This is why we met.
为了完成这一完美的小事
To make this perfect little thing.
我还是不懂
I still don’t understand.
我们输了 没什么大不了的
We lost. It’s no big deal.
我们领先了一圈 进入最后赛程
We were leading by a lap, going into the last stint.
还有 我告诉墨菲我觉得能完赛 但是
And… I told Murph I felt up to finishing, but…
赞助商强迫他和这个来自加州的神童
the sponsors were pressuring him to go with this wonder kid
一起比赛 最近他开了好几场发布会
from California who’d been doing a bunch of press lately.
比赛十分钟后 这孩子撞到墙上了
Ten minutes in, the kid hit the wall.
整个赛车都撞毁了
Totaled the car.
但你表现很好
But you drove well.
是的 如果车队没有完赛
Yeah, it doesn’t really mean a whole lot
就没有什么意义
if your team doesn’t finish.
没关系
It’s okay.
真的 还会有其他比赛
Really. There’s gonna be other races.
-是的 -是的
– Yeah. – Yeah.
佐伊 你还好吗
Oh, Zoe. You okay?
她在哪 已经 已经那么久了
Where is she? It’s… it’s been too long!
这对双胞胎 都没怎么来过
The twins, who rarely visited,
现在经常来 用耀眼的礼物
now stopped by frequently to clutter our home
把家里搞得一团糟
with garish gifts.
丹尼假装不介意
Denny pretended not to mind,
但是斑马让我感到不安
but something about the zebra put me ill at ease.
看着这些漂亮的眼睛
Look at those pretty eyes.
你好 小女孩
Hello, baby girl.
爸爸 她要换尿布了
Dad, she needs a change.
我来 好吗
Oh, I’ll do it! Yeah?
是的 奶奶来
Yeah, Grandma’s got you.
丹尼
Denny!
走吧
There you go.
-来了 -谢谢
– It’s coming along. – Thanks.
顺便说 我看了你的几场比赛
I watched some of that race of yours, by the way.
那小伙子怎么样 撞车的那个
How’s that boy doing, the one who crashed?
我们以前聊过这个
We had this conversation before.
你现在有女儿了
Still, you have a daughter now.
比如说 你受伤严重
Say, for instance. You get seriously injured,
-或上帝禁区 死了 -我不会
– or God forbid, killed… – I won’t.
-这你没法保证 -不 我能
– You can’t promise that. – Yes, I can.
我 我向你保证我会永远养育
I… I promise you that I will always provide
伊芙和佐伊 无论发生什么
for Eve and Zoe, no matter what.
我发誓我将把自身安全放在首位
And I swear to you that I will put my safety first,
即使意味着输掉我参加的每一场比赛
even if that means losing every race that I enter.
再见 亲爱的 爱你
Bye. Bye, honey. Love you.
这让我吃惊 像我们的小佐伊
It amazed me, the power exerted by a creature
-展现的力量 -你好
– as tiny as our little Zoé. – Hi.
也是她向我展示的力量
A power she wielded over me as well…
堪比地球在运行轨道中对月球的力量
with no more effort than the earth does the moon in its orbit.