离库
Clear!
你对开创你的专属队伍十分严肃
You really serious about starting your own team,
你的队员就在那里
there’s your man right there.
在跑完一圈后他会开始感到不支
He’s been down almost a full lap this whole stint.
这不关乎谁踩油门更重
It’s not about who’s got the heavier foot.
而是关乎赛车的感觉
It’s about the feel.
丹尼是第一个叫人换雨胎的人
Denny was the first to make the call to switch to rain tires.
来这儿
Step over here.
看好了
Hey. Watch this.
在我的赛车生涯中
In all my years of racing,
我从未见过丹尼这样雨中飙车的
I’ve never seen anyone like Denny in the wet.
使我想起他们描述塞纳的话
Reminds me what they used to say about Senna,
艾尔顿·塞纳:被称为历来一级方程式赛车手中最伟大的车手之一
他从雨中过 滴雨不沾身
“When it rains, it doesn’t rain on him.”
然后每当他赢了的时候
And when he won…
恩佐
Enzo!
我总觉得我见证了一场真正伟大的胜利
I felt like I’d witnessed true greatness.
好耶
Yeah!
第一场赛事
First race, huh?
感觉如何 老兄 喜欢吗
What’d you think, boy? You like it?
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
孩子 能和你谈谈吗
Hey, kid, you got a minute?
我想要你见见肖恩·怀特
I want you to meet Sean Wright.
-你好 -我是丹尼·斯威夫特
– Hey. – Denny Swift.
他卖♥♥掉了他的科技公♥司♥ 拿到了一大笔钱
He sold his tech company for some obscene amount of money
现在他又要把它耗费在GT赛车5系列上
and now he’s determined to waste it all racing GT5.
GT:制♥造♥标准比得上赛车的高级跑车
好的 我觉得我有读到过你的故事
Yeah, I think I’ve read about you.
今天还有几场胜利等着你
That was some win today.
你觉得你能为了他赛这场车吗
You think you could drive that way for him?
我试试吧
Try me.
我刚出生第一年的记忆已经有些模糊不清了
My first year went by in a blur.
停下 让我瞧瞧
Wait. Let me see.
我意识到没有哪只狗会有一个完美的童年
I realize nobody has a perfect childhood,
但我认为我的已经接近完美了
but I’d contend that mine came fairly close.
丹尼开始专门帮怀特赛车
Denny began racing for Wright full-time
只要有可能他都会把我带上
and took me with him whenever he could,
就像我是维修站的一位四腿成员
like a four-legged member of the pit crew.
-恩佐你还好吗 -感觉狗生已到达了高♥潮♥
– Hey, Enz, you good? – I was better than good.
去吧 离库
Go! Clear!
把它叫做命运 或是幸运
Call it fate, call it luck.
我只知道我注定要做他的狗
All I knew was I was meant to be his dog.
丹尼总是说最好的赛车手只需专注于现在
Denny always said the best drivers focus only on the present.
不必沉溺在过去 也从不寄希于将来
Never dwelling on the past, never committing to the future.
冲呀
Go get it!
事后总需要反思
Reflection must come at a later time.
这也是为什么赛车手们要用车载摄像头
Which is why drivers compulsively record
强制记录他们的一举一动
their every move with their in-car cameras.
我转弯早了点
I got to turn earlier.
可以把这个弯过得更漂亮
Get a better run on that corner.
我在与他的合作中学到了平衡
I teamed so much from him about balance,
预判 耐心
anticipation, patience.
车随眼动 恩佐
Car goes where your eyes go, Enz.
我会幻想 某天我也能够赛车
And I would fantasize that one day I, too, might actually race.
为今天的巨大成功喝彩
Congratulations on a spectacular win today.
不管怎么看 这一场并不容易
Not an easy race, by any stretch.
我是一个冒险之徒
Well, you know, I’m a risk taker.
伙计 那场胜利都是因为你
Man, that win was all you.
这家伙却一次也没提到你
This guy hasn’t even mentioned you once.
你为他铺平了道路 丹尼
You’re way too good for this guy, Denny.
是时候开始找你自己的赞助商了
You got to start getting your own sponsors.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我的车手把我视作他们的头儿
My drivers look to me as their leader
我觉得
and I think that…
小丑下场 该换水手上了
Turn this clown off. Put on the Mariners.
我听丹尼重复着一句老话
There’s an old saying I’d often hear Denny repeat,
没有哪场比赛会在第一个弯道那里获胜
“No race was ever won in the first corner,
但许多人却会在那里输掉
but many have been lost there.”
只有你和我 恩佐
Just you and me, Enz.
总是你和我
Always you and me.
然后加速通过
And then accelerating through.
比赛对于我们来说重于一切
Nothing was more important to us than racing.
我知道丹尼离达到他
I knew it was only a matter of time
在欧洲的F1目标没有多久了
before Denny reached his goal of racing Formula One in Europe.
过来
Come on!
全世界都会像我这样看着他
And the whole world would see him the way I did.
好孩子
Good boy.
他在哪都被粉丝崇拜着
He’d be adored by fans everywhere.
他的胜利成为传奇
His victories the stuff of legend.
他的名字被铭刻在
His name inscribed alongside
我们所知体育赛事中的最好一面上
the very best our sport has ever known.
但此时此刻 他是独属于我的第一名
But for now, he was my champion alone.
然后 她出现了
And then she showed up.
-棒极了 -很好
– That was great. – Yeah.
-恩佐 这是伊芙 -嗨恩佐
– Enzo, this is Eve. – Hi, Enzo.
你好吗
How you doing?
我对伊芙的第一印象
My first impression of Eve
就像这空气中的气味一样复杂
was as complicated as the scents in the air.
我不太算是爱狗人士
I’m not really much of a dog person.
农产品 洗发水香味和性外激素的大杂烩
A mélange of produce, shampoo and pheromones.
好吧 他比一般狗通人性
Yeah, well, he’s more person than dog.
丹尼显然被她的整洁打扮迷住了
Denny was cleary taken with her grooming.
要我猜 她大概每天都洗澡吧
She probably bathed every day, for all I knew.
他总是这样盯着别人看吗
Does he always stare at people like this?
假如他喜欢那个人的话
If he likes them.
所以 你是个厨师还是什么
So, are you a chef or something?
不 我给非母语者教英语课
No, I teach English as a second language,
我有个学生是泰国人
and one of my students is Thai,
她有次做了超好吃的咖喱
and she made this curry that was incredible.
-嘿 别这样 -但你好像得走了
– Hey. Come on. – But it looks like you have to go.
我不知道他中了什么邪
I don’t know what’s gotten into him. Hey!
那么 很高兴认识你
So, it was nice to meet you.
过来 快点 嘿 伊芙
Come here, come on! Hey, uh, Eve?
我 我有朋友是搞乐队的
My, uh, my friends, they play in a band
他们今晚 在尼莫酒吧有场表演
and they’re playing a show at… at Nemo’s tonight.
我想着 要是你没其他事的话
I thought, you know, it you didn’t have plans…
“头部受伤”
“Head Injury”?
对 他们是西雅图第三流行的
Yeah, they’re Seattle’s third most popular
-声音花♥园♥的 -声音花♥园♥的致敬乐队
– Soundgarden… – “Soundgarden tribute band.”
声音花♥园♥乐队 20世纪最有影响力的乐队之一
我是说 他们就这样讲的
I mean, according to them.
-听上去很有意思 -是吗
– That sounds like fun. – It does?
对 对 会很 会很有意思的
Yeah! Yeah, no, we’ll, we’ll make it fun.
-那好 到时候见 -好
– All right, I’ll see you then. – Cool.
再见
Bye.
来吧
Come on.
我觉得你们刚刚酷毙了
Well, I thought you guys rocked.
你知道吗 麦克他都抓狂了
See, Mike? He was freaking out
因为我们唱”勺子哥”的时候跳了一段
because we skipped a verse on “Spoonman”.
-是我们跳了一段吗 -好了
– Oh, we skipped a verse? – Okay, so,
想想他们从高中起就这么闹了
now imagine this all throughout high school.
所以你最喜欢哪首歌♥
So, which song was your favorite?
倒数第二首
The… second-to-last one.
有12分钟吉他独奏的那首吗
The one with the 12-minute guitar solo?
对 那就是最棒的地方
Yeah, that was the best part!
丹尼 娶了她吧
Denny, marry this girl.
你还要一瓶吗
Uh, do you want another?
不了谢谢 能给我杯水吗
Uh, no, thanks. Could I have some water?
-好嘞 麦克呢 -来一瓶
– Yeah, sure. Mike? – Yep.
-所以 你们刚认识 是吗 -对
– So, uh, you two just met, huh? – Yeah.
-然后呢 -兄弟
– And? – Dude.
然后我觉得他人很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!