我本来要带它去宠物店
I would’ve brought him by the shop,
但它最近的表现不是很好
but he hasn’t been doing too good lately.
可怜的小子
Yeah, poor little guy.
恩佐 看谁来了 是托尼
Hey Enz, look who’s here. It’s Tony!
恩佐老兄 你怎么样
Hey Enz, buddy. How you doing?
-祝你好运 丹 -谢了 兄弟
– Good luck, Den. – Thanks, man.
你想看电视吗
You want to watch TV?
狗不允许带上法庭
Dogs are not allowed in court,
所以我只能想象城镇另一边正在发生的事
so I was forced to imagine what was happening across town.
根据丹尼每晚对于事件的复述
I invented whole scenes in my head
我在脑海里构建了一整个场景
fueled by Denny’s nightly retelling of the day’s events
当然也得益于我不可否认的戏精本质
as well as my own admittedly melodramatic sensibility.
-反对 法官大人 -或许是我老了
– Objection, Your Honor! – Perhaps, it was my advanced age
但我发现自己的想象力越来越不靠谱
but I found my imagination increasingly prone to wandering.
不是的 先生 我当然没有
No, sir, I most definitely did not.
直到
Until…
有没有可能在某一时刻
Isn’t it possible at some point
你决定要加速
you decided to speed up?
法官大人 反对 我已经回答过了
Your Honor, I object. Asked and answered.
你都不记得谋杀了
You don’t even remember killing…
我马上到
I’m on my way.
发生了些事 伙计 你想一起去吗
Something’s happened, bud. You want to come?
怎么了 丹
What’s going on, Den?
费了点脑筋 我搞清了事情发生的原委
With some effort, I was able to decipher what had happened.
愿上帝保佑
So help me God.
今天是崔西作证的日子
Today was the day Trish had testified.
你能否向法庭解释这项人身侵犯指控
Can you please tell the court about the alleged assault?
确实是像我丈夫说的那样
It happened the way my husband said it did.
所以 你亲眼目睹了丹尼·斯威夫特
So, you personally witnessed Denny Swift
把你的丈夫 年长他20岁的老人推倒
throw your husband, a man 20 years his senior, to the ground
造成了肋骨和手腕处骨折
fracturing a rib and very nearly his wrist?
-是的 -谢谢
– Yes. – Thank you.
没有更多问题了
No further questions.
你可以下来了
You can step down now.
我建议进行短暂的休庭
I’m going to suggest that we take a brief recess here
我要审核所有的证词和材料
while I review all of the testimony and materials.
我 我不能
I… I… I can’t.
-抱歉没听清 -我不能
– Excuse me? – I can’t!
我不能这样做 我 我以为我可以 但是我
I… I can’t do this. I… I thought I could, but I… I just…
我没看到任何事 我只是按照你说的做
I didn’t see anything. I’m only saying what you told me to say.
很抱歉 但是我不能继续了
I’m sorry, but I can’t do this anymore.
丹尼深爱Eve 他不可能伤害她的父亲
I know that Denny loved Eve too much to ever hurt her father.
反对 证人明显是在臆测
Objection. The witness is clearly speculating.
律师 这可是你的证人
It’s your witness, counselor.
他们撤诉了
They dropped the charges.
所有指控 一笔勾销
All of it. Tossed out.
你赢了丹尼 都结束了
You did it, Denny. It’s over, man.
他做到了 丹尼冒的险得到了回报
He’d done it. Denny’s risk had paid off.
如果一个车手勇敢到给自己制♥造♥挑战
If a driver has the courage to create his own conditions…
下雨也不过就是个天气
then the rain is simply rain.
爸爸
Daddy!
-我想你了 -我也好想你
– I missed you. – Oh, I missed you.
佐伊又是我们的了
Zoe was ours again.
丹尼赢回了她 那是一场世纪性胜利
Denny had won her back, and it was a victory for the ages.
你好
Hello.
丹尼 我是卢卡 Pantoni 来回你电♥话♥了
Denny, this is Luca Pantoni returning your call.
卢卡 是我 你好 谢谢你打回来
Luca, yes, hi. Thank you for calling me back.
我想告诉你
I… I wanted to let you know
那件让我无法出国的麻烦事
that the issues keeping me in the States
已经解决了
have been resolved.
我都能想象到
I could just picture him
他站在一栋大别♥墅♥的阳台上
on the terrace of some magnificent villa.
从你的声音里能听出
I can tell by your voice
-事情解决得很顺利 -没错 先生
– they were resolved to your satisfaction. – Yes, sir.
我 我在想
And I… I was wondering if the job
您之前想聘用我的那份工作
that you’d offered me earlier,
-还是我的吗 -是的
– if that was still available? – It is.
那么我和我女儿 还有我们的狗恩佐
Then my daughter and I, and our dog Enzo,
非常乐意去马拉内罗加入你们
would very much like to join you in Maranello.
你的狗叫恩佐
Your dog’s name is Enzo?
是的 他是个天生的赛车手
Yeah, he’s a race car driver at heart.
我会让助理安排好一切
Okay, I will have my assistant make all the arrangements.
欢迎来到法拉利
Welcome to Ferrari.
下次再聊 丹尼
We will talk again soon, Denny.
再见
Ciao.
是什么呀 佐伊
What is it, Zoe?
这个聚会真棒 看看这些礼物 真好
This is a great party, look at these gifts, it’s great.
-蛋糕不错 丹尼 -好可爱
– Nice cake, Denny. – So cute.
祝你有个童话般的生日
“Wishing for you a fairy tale birthday.”
收到什么了
What’d you get?
-爸 你看 -真酷
– Daddy, look! – Oh, cool.
我不是
I don’t…
如果你想让我离开 我可以
If you want me to go, I could…
-奶奶 -我的宝贝
– Grandma! – Hi, sweetheart.
我可不会这么轻易原谅
I might not have been as forgiving.
但是丹尼要为佐伊着想
But Denny had Zoe to think about.
我经常听人说 要做更好的人
I’d often heard the expression “To be the better man.”
爷爷
Grandpa!
不过我不认识比丹尼更好的人了
Well, I knew no better man than Denny.
九岁是个大日子
Big number nine.
好了
All right.
-准备好了吗 -各就各位 预备
– You ready? – Ready, steady
出发
Go
-生日快乐 -谢谢爸爸
– Happy birthday. – Thanks, Daddy.
-谁要吃蛋糕 -我
– Okay, who wants cake? – Me!
奶奶能不能帮我一下
Grandma, will you help me with this?
从厨房♥拿把刀过来
Okay, grab a knife from the kitchen, please.
有时我的一生看起来已经过了很久
Sometimes my life seems like it has been so long
同时又如此短暂
and so short at the same time.
我觉得自己好像活了几辈子
I feel as if I’ve lived for an eternity.
Enz
Yo, Enz!
但似乎又像是时光从未流逝一般
And yet it’s as if no time has passed at all.
恩佐
Enzo?
我听出了他的担忧
I hear the worry in his voice.
发生了什么 老伙计
What happened, pal?
-恩佐 -我能闻出他这一天所经历的
– Oh, Enz. – I can smell the day on him.
机油 汽油和烤鸡
Motor oil and gasoline and roast chicken.
你能站起来吗 兄弟
Can you get up, bud?
我在电视上看过一部有关蒙古的纪录片
I saw a documentary about Mongolia on TV once.
在蒙古 一条狗死之后
In Mongolia, when a dog dies,
他会被埋在高高的山顶
he is buried high in the hills,
所以没有人会践踏他的坟墓
so people cannot walk on his grave.
老兄 我在这 我就在这陪你
I’m here, buddy. I’m right here.
主人会在狗的耳边轻声许愿
His master whispers into the dog’s ears
希望他的狗在来生可以转世为人
his wishes that in his next life the dog will return as a man.
他们说 不是所有狗都能转世
Not all dogs return as men, they say.
只有那些准备好了的才行
Only those who are ready.
我帮你起来
Let’s get you up.
我准备好了
I am ready.
我知道死亡不是终点 Eve告诉过我
I know death is not the end. Eve told me so.
我也相信她
And I believe her.
当我回到这世界上 被人从子♥宫♥拽出来时
When I return to this world, I will practically be an adult
我估计已经是个成年人了
the moment I am plucked from the womb
毕竟我都准备这么久了
with all the preparation I have done.
-你在这儿呢 -我会走在人群中
– There he is. – I will walk among my fellow men,
用我小巧的舌头舔着嘴唇
lick my lips with my small dexterous tongue
用力地去握手
and shake hands with a firm grasp.
我的恩佐
There’s my Enzo.
然后我会教给人们我所知道的一切
And I will teach people all that I know.
我所学到的一切
All that I have learned.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!