理查,请来两杯伏特加
Richard, two vodkas, please.
告诉我们发生什么事,艾丽丝知道所有事情
Tell us what happened. Alice knows everything from A to Z.
没什么
Nothing.
我怀疑那个女孩子,所以我回来了,你知道我很好奇
I had my doubts. That’s why I went. You know how curious I am.
对,你是个好奇的家伙
Yeah, you’re a curious kind of guy.
就像你看到一个女孩子,从背后看很漂亮
It’s like when you find a girl pretty
没有再仔细确认,十个有九个分不出来
from behind. Never double-check. 9 times out of 10.
你是不是又看见她了?
Did you see her again?
是的,我确认她是个骗子
Just to confirm that she’s a liar.
是个喜欢说谎的人
A mythomaniac.
你激动也没用的
You got worked up for nothing.
只有一点 – 那就好
For very little. – Glad to hear it.
你在这个酒吧留过一张纸条吧?
Did you leave a message at the bar here?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
莉莎告诉我的,你的莉莎
Lisa told me. Your Lisa.
她说下午四点在老地方见你
Meet her at the usual place at 4.
妈的
Shit.
至少有一件事你说对了,那个粉盒就是她的
At least you were right about her powder case.
我差一点就相信她了
I almost believed her…
她似乎很烦恼
She seemed so distraught.
不要信任太诚恳的人
Never trust people who are too sincere.
你认为呢,艾丽丝?
What do you think, Alice?
你看起来很让人信任
You seem trustworthy.
这很容易判断,但对那个女孩子你们知道些什么?
It’s easy to judge. But what do you know about her?
她擅长说谎,毫不顾虑
She lies well, without misgivings.
那么她是不诚恳吗?
And so she’s insincere?
你也跟她一样,而且非常虚伪
You’re the same, but hypocritical too.
你能解释一下吗?
Could you explain that?
好了,你们两个人,不要激动
Hey you two, calm down.
不,让她说完,我很感兴趣
No, go on. I’m interested.
也许她爱你很久了
Maybe she’s loved you for a long time.
也许她想尽办法要找到你
Maybe she’s been trying to find you.
喔!真正的滑稽罗曼史!
Wow! A real Harlequin romance!
也许是她接近你的笨拙方法
Maybe she was awkward in getting at you.
当你坠入情网时,你不了解你会伤害到别人
When you love, you don’t realize how much you hurt others.
你遇到真正的疯子,你们是天生一对
You met a real nutcase. You’re two of a kind.
妈的,我要去买♥♥香烟
Shit. I’ll go buy cigarettes.
现在你知道我是谁了
Now you see me as I am.
我一点都不后悔
I don’t regret a thing.
我刚才在公♥寓♥已经向你告别
I said my goodbyes in the apartment.
你很快就会摆脱我了
You’ll be rid of me soon.
我要去罗马
I’m going to Rome.
那是个很美的城市
It’s a nice city.
我是听莉莎说的
According to Lisa.
听我说… – 别说了
Listen… – Stop.
我什么都不想听
I don’t want to hear anymore.
这个给你
This is for you.
你们今天都不开心
Neither of you is any fun today.
能给我一根吗?
Can I have one?
你又抽烟了?
You’re smoking again?
再来一杯吗?
Another drink?
给我一杯威士忌和一点…但别太多…
Give me a whiskey, with a little… but not too much…
和平常一样,马上就来
The usual. Coming up.
我该走了
I have to go.
要保持连络
Keep me posted.
他老是有女孩子的问题
He’s always had girl problems.
没有用的,我们现在结束吧
This will never work. Let’s end it now.
结束什么?
End what?
我不是你爱的女人,我们不能一起生活
I’m not for you. We can’t live together.
为什么?我们还没尝试过?
Why? We’ve never tried.
因为我在利用你
Because I’ve used you.
因为我不爱你,我不是你想的样子,一切都结束了!
Because I don’t love you. I’m not who you think. It’s over!
你明白吗?都结束了
You understand? It’s over.
我一点都不明白,你能解释一下吗?
I don’t understand a thing. Can you explain?
告诉我为什么!
Tell me why!
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
我只是去梳洗一下
I’ll just go freshen up.
祝你约会顺利
Good luck meeting him.
我很害怕,不知道为什么
I’m scared. I don’t know why.
年龄增长,就变得多愁善感
As we grow older, we get sentimental.
你真傻!
You’re stupid!
你的机票上有个天使,会让你长出翅膀
The angel on your ticket will give you wings.
你会飞得更高
You’ll fly high.
再说吧
We’ll see.
我会打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you.
很长的深褐色头发
She has long dark hair.
没见过这样的人
Never seen anyone like that before.
我来得正是时候
I got here just in time.
十分钟后… – 我就要跟你去罗马
10 minutes later and… – And I’d have met you in Rome.
等我一下,我去拿我的行李
Wait here. I’ll get my bags.
你能帮我看一下吗?
Can you watch this?
麦斯!
Max!