艾丽丝?是我,鲁西恩,我能进来吗?
Alice? It’s me, Lucien. Can I come in?
不要管我,鲁西恩,我想要一个人安静一下
Leave me alone, Lucien. I want to be alone.
别傻了,让我进去
Don’t be silly. Let me in.
你不是一个人,我不想让你的朋友看见我这样
You’re not alone. I don’t want your friend to see me like this.
快开门,就我一个人,他走了
Open up. I’m alone. He left.
他发现我那么糟糕吗?
He found me that bad?
我让所有人不舒服,对吗?
I chased everyone away, right?
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
他要去东京出差
He went to Tokyo for business.
去东京?
Tokyo?
我还以为…
But I thought…
你没事吧? – 没事
Are you okay? – Yes.

No.
我真糟糕
I was awful.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don’t know what got into me.
快换衣服,我带你去吃饭
Get dressed. I’ll take you out to eat.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
可是
Yes, you are.
你要帮助我,我不知道该怎么办
Help me. I don’t know what to do.
你到底喜欢我多少?有还是没有?
How do you prefer me? With or without?
还是一半一半?
Or half and half?
他找到他所爱的女人了吗? – 谁?
Did he find the woman he loves? – Who?

You.
你的朋友,要去日本的那一位
Your friend who left for Japan.
他遇到一个相同名字的疯女人
He met a madwoman with the same name.
我也是疯女人!
I’m a madwoman too!
你不了解!
You don’t get it!
我从来没有这样爱过一个人
I’ve never loved anyone so much.
我多么想要你来这里
I wanted you to come here so badly.
不再游荡,我只想要你
No more fooling around. I want only you.
我想要和你一起生活
I want to live with you.
我爱你
I love you.
艾丽丝?我是莉莎
Alice? It’s Lisa.
莉莎?你在哪里?
Lisa? Where are you?
我在巴黎
ln Paris.
但你在信上说… – 我待会跟你解释
ln your letter, you said… – I’ll explain later.
今天能见面吗?
Can I see you today?
我不知道是否… – 两小时后在“佩戈拉”
I don’t know if… – ln 2 hours at the Pergola.
如果是急事,我会想办法 – 是急事
lf it’s an emergency, I’ll manage. – It is.
向你的朋友问好 – 你不认识她
Give your friend a kiss for me. – You don’t know her!
干嘛不跟我介绍一下?
Why can’t I meet her?
晚上见
See you tonight.
请告诉野田先生可以准备签合同了,麦斯是个关键人物
Tell Mr Noda to get his pen ready. Max is our man.
麦斯是真正的高手
Max is a real ace.
喂,鲁西恩,我是麦斯,如果你在,快接电♥话♥
Lucien, if you’re there, pick up the phone.
麦斯?你不是走了吗? – 没有,我又回来了
Max? You didn’t leave? – No, I came back here.
我在公♥寓♥睡觉
I slept in the apartment.
我不懂,怎么回事?
I don’t get it. What’s going on?
我等了她一夜,但是她没有来
I waited all night. She never came.
你说谁?
Who?
公♥寓♥里的那个女孩子 – 真是难以置信!
The girl from the apartment. – Unbelievable!
我没有告诉你所有事情
I didn’t tell you everything.
其实我们已经做过爱,我还以为只是一♥夜♥情♥,但是…
We did make love. It thought it was a one-night stand, but…
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
帮我出个主意吧 – 冷静点
Tell me. – Calm down.
马上来找我
Then meet me here.
请找一下麦斯? – 你是哪位?
Can I speak with Max please? – Who’s calling?
我是莉莎
It’s Lisa.
我是麦斯的朋友,我打电♥话♥来问一下我的粉盒的事
I’m a friend of Max’s. It’s about my powder case.
莉莎?哪个莉莎?
Lisa? Which one?
我为昨晚的事感到抱歉,昨天医院里很忙
I’m sorry about last night. I had a problem at the hospital.
没办法抽出时间,希望你别介意
I couldn’t free myself. Are you angry?
不会的,我昨晚过得很好
No, I had a great night.
只是今天早上的早饭吃得不太好
Except for breakfast this morning.
你在哪里? – 哪里?
Where are you? – Where?
我在医院附近的餐馆里
ln a caf’ near the hospital.
我马上就离开,你会等我吗?
I’m leaving now. Will you wait for me?
他待会就来这里,能留下你的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
He should be here any minute. Can I have your number?
你有笔吗? – 请说吧
Do you have a pen? – Go ahead.
不用了,只要告诉他,我会在老地方见他
No, I’ll meet him at the usual place
今天下午四点到五点之间
between 4 and 5 o’clock.
在广场,你记下来了吗?
At the square. Did you get that?
不用担心,我一定告诉他
I’ll be sure to tell him.
他会很惊讶的
He’ll be surprised.
等等,我想是他来了
Wait, this may be him.
不是他,对不起
No, it’s not. I’m sorry.
好吧,再见
Okay. Goodbye.
我出去买♥♥香烟了
I went out for cigarettes.
怎么了? – 真是难以置信!
What is it? – It’s incredible!
我刚才和麦斯通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to Max.
我以为他去东京了,但他还在这里
I thought he was in Tokyo, but he’s here.
他在那个女孩子的公♥寓♥里过夜,这个蠢家伙
He slept in that girl’s apartment. What an idiot.
真的?
Really?
还有…
And there’s more.
刚才那个真正的莉莎来过电♥话♥了
Just after, the real Lisa called me.
他的前女友,他真正认识的那一个
His ex-girlfriend. The one he really knows.
另外一个假装她是莉莎,简直太荒唐了!
The other one pretended she was Lisa. How crazy!
你告诉他了? – 说什么呢?
Did you tell him? – What?
说他爱上了一个疯子?这件事情有点复杂
That he fell for a crackpot? It’s sort of delicate.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我待会打电♥话♥给你,我保证
I’ll call you later. I promise.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我不能留下来
I can’t stay.
等等
Wait.
你喜欢我吗?
Do you like me?
你真是个疯子!
You’re crazy!
你今晚有空吗?
Are you free tonight?
我们还能在这里见面吗?
We can meet here.
好吧
Okay.
但愿你不要再放我鸽子
Only if you don’t stand me up again.
你真傻
You’re stupid.
这是什么? – 一件礼物
What’s that? – A present.
给我的?
For me?
坐下,我帮你穿上
Sit down. I’ll help you put them on.
你应该问过我,我穿三十九号♥的
You should have asked. I’m a 39.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
你真体贴
It was really sweet of you.
艾丽丝!发生一件难以置信的事情!我必须要告诉你!
Alice! Something incredible happened! Let me tell you!
我也有事情要告诉你
I need to talk too.
我搞得一团糟
I’m a total wreck.
我一直在做可怕的事情,我无法制止
I keep doing terrible things. I can’t stop.
我无法停止说谎 – 等等
I’ve never stopped lying. – Wait.
出了什么事?
What’s going on?
太复杂了
It’s too complicated.
我想一个人生活,来中止一切
I need to be alone. To stop it all.
听着,我不走了,我以后再向你解释
Listen, I’m not leaving. I’ll explain later.
你可以用我的机票
Use my ticket.
你何不到罗马住几天?
Why don’t you go to Rome for a while?
莉莎,我必须告诉你
Lisa, I need to tell you…
我根本不在医院工作
I’ve never set foot in a hospital.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你为什么在这里?你不是要去我家吗?
Why are you here? Why aren’t you at my place?
怎么了?
What is it?
我又看见公♥寓♥里的那个女孩子了 – 妈的
I saw the girl from the apartment. – Shit.
来吧,我来给你介绍一下艾丽丝
Come on. I’ll introduce you to Alice.
来吧
Come on.
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我,我马上赶过来
I’m glad you called. Did I take too long?
麦斯,这是艾丽丝,这是麦斯
Max, meet Alice. Alice, Max.
你们好像早就认识了,你要喝什么?
It’s as if you know each other. What will you have?
双份伏特加
A double vodka.