别说了,你不能去我家!
You know you can’t!
对不起,我今晚真的很累
Sorry, I’m really tired tonight.
也许明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
“明天”是什么意思?
What does “maybe” mean?
别大声叫,我明天会打电♥话♥给你
Don’t scream. I’ll call you tomorrow.
我明天不在,明白吗?
I won’t be available tomorrow.
你的喜怒无常让我烦透了
I’m sick of this hot-and-cold treatment.
求求你,明天
Please, tomorrow.
我们整夜做♥爱♥
We made love all night long.
黎明时她睡在我的怀里,出奇的温柔
At dawn she fell asleep in my arms. It was amazingly tender.
出奇的温柔
Amazingly tender.
你什么时候给我介绍一下?
When will you introduce me to her?
她今晚首演
Her play opens tonight.
你为何不来呢?
Why don’t you come?
你知道我昨晚梦到谁了?
You know who I dreamt of last night?
麦斯,麦斯梅耶,记得吗?
Max. Max Mayer. Remember?
两年前,在丹尼尔之前,你不记得吗?
Two years ago, before Daniel. Don’t you remember?
很模糊了
Vaguely.
我在街上偶然遇见他
I was walking by him in the street.
我不知道他是否还记得我
I wonder if he’s forgotten me.
你认为梦会成真吗?
Do you think dreams can come true?
我想他一定结婚了,有两个或三个孩子
I think he must be married with two or three kids.
他没说再见就离开了
He just left. Without saying goodbye.
就这一次,我想要安顿下来
For once, I wanted to settle down.
你明白吗?你不应该违背你的本性
You see? You should never go against your nature.
尽量不要再想他了
Try not to think of him.
我一无所求了
I don’t want anything anymore.
去旅游
Travel.
去旅游…去哪里呢?
Travel… Where to?
你看
Here.
这是什么?
What’s this?
我赢了一张旅游机票
It’s a trip I won.
你不去吗?
You’re not going?
我能去吗?
Am I?
亲爱的艾丽丝
Dear Alice,
我们不应该怀疑自己的命运
We should never doubt our fate.
多亏了你,我才遇到了自己需要的男人
Thanks to you, I’ve met the man of my dreams.
他叫丹尼尔,很有钱
His name is Daniel. He’s rich.
很英俊,但是他已经结婚了
He’s handsome. And he’s married.
我爱你,莉莎
I love you. Lisa.
艾丽丝,你怎么了?
Alice, What’s wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我今晚还能借用你的车子吗?
I need your car again tonight. Do you mind?
值夜班?
Night shift?
如果是急事…
lf it’s for an emergency…
但是不要去我的街区
But steer clear of my neighborhood.
丹尼尔认识我的车子,我不想要他突然出现在这里
Daniel knows my car. I wouldn’t want him popping up here.
你是不是太夸张了?
Aren’t you exaggerating a bit?
你以为我疯了?我在胡思乱想?
Do you think I’m crazy? That I imagined everything?
我没这么说过
I never said that.
但是你没有证据
But you have no proof.
我了解丹尼尔,他什么都干得出来
I know Daniel. He’s capable of anything.
可是…你从没让他解释
Still… You never let him explain…
你真的不再爱他了吗?
You really don’t love him anymore?
也许他只是一个失去了妻子…
Maybe he’s just a man who lost his wife
而想要和你重新生活的男人
and wants to start over with you.
你知道我不会伤害你 – 我知道,丹尼尔
You know I couldn’t hurt you. – I know, Daniel.
为什么把自己藏在电♥话♥后面?
Why hide behind a phone?
你看过我的信,我的要求并不高
You saw my letter. I’m not asking much.
你的信?什么信?
Your letter? What letter?
我还没回家过
I haven’t been home.
不要把我当成笨蛋!
I’m not as dumb as you think!
这是事实,我发誓 – 你想要事实吗?
It’s the truth. I swear. – You want the truth?
你爱上别人了!
You’re in love with someone else!
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我从你的窗户看到他了,你听到吗?
I saw him at your window. You hear me?
我看到他了,莉莎!
I saw him, Lisa!
丹尼尔,你简直疯了!
Daniel, you’re out of your mind!
告诉我你在哪里
Tell me where you are.
等一下,小姐
Wait, Miss.
这里有你的一封信
I have a letter for you.
你忘了你的钥匙
You forgot your keys.
一个年轻人留下这封信给你
A young man left this for you.
拿去,给你的
Here. This is for you.
我有一张去罗马的机票要更改日期
Can I change the date of a flight to Rome?
要更改日期,你必须要到办事处来
For date changes, you have to stop by the agency.
我们七点关门 – 我会去的,谢谢
We close at 7. – I’ll be right there. Thanks.
鲁西恩,过来一下
Lucien, come here.
什么事?
What is it?
我要去拿机票,现在已经晚了
I have to pick up my ticket. I’m late.
你现在要走了? – 对
You’re leaving now? – Yeah.
你今晚要来…
You’re coming tonight…
我不能,真的很抱歉
I can’t. I’m really sorry.
说真的,我来不了
Honestly, I can’t make it.
我会打电♥话♥给你,好吗?
I’ll call you, okay?
等等!麦斯!
Wait! Max!
你必须来,我真的愿意你来
You have to come. I’d like it.
你能帮助我,我有点害怕
It’ll help me. I have stage fright.
为了她? – 为了我自己
For her? – For myself.
我和艾丽丝的关系不顺利
Things aren’t working out for us.
我不了解她,她的行为很奇怪
I don’t know why. She’s acting strange.
我无法掌握… – 所以你害怕
I can’t handle it… – So you’re scared.
现在你明白了
Now you understand.
好吧,那么待会见 – 七点半
Okay, see you later then. – At 7:30.
罗西二号♥机场,B航站楼,对吗?
Roissy 2. Terminal B. Right?
是的,起飞前一小时办理登机手续
Yes, one hour before take-off.
这种机票要提前两天办理更改手续
This ticket can only be changed 2 days in advance.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
对不起,小姐,有火吗?
Do you have a light?
走开!不幸属于你!
Leave me! Woe betide you!
呼唤,奔跑,奔跑,呼唤!
Shouting, running, running, shouting!
我越是恳求,人们就越不理睬我
No one hears my pleas.
而赫米雅只需要呼吸就能成为幸福的人
Whereas Hermia, to be happy, need only breathe.
是谁躺在这里?
Who is here?
是里桑德尔吗?
Lysander?.
对不起,我来晚了 – 那就是艾丽丝
Sorry, I’m late. – Look. That’s Alice.
如果你活着,就醒来吧!
lf you are alive, awake!
我会为你赴汤蹈火
Run through fire I will for you.
纯洁的海伦娜
Transparent Helena.
光辉的海伦娜
Luminous Helena. Demetrius!
德米特里厄斯!多么卑鄙的名字,死在我的剑下吧!
How fit a word#Is that vile name to perish at my sword!
别这样说!
Do not say!
继续! – 郝米雅爱你
Go on! – Hermia loves you
我会满足于郝米雅吗?
Me, content with Hermia?
我悔恨我和她一起浪费的乏味时刻
I repent the tedious minutes I with her have spent.
不是郝米雅,我爱的是你,海伦娜
Not Hermia, but Helena I love, you.
怎么回事?
What’s wrong?
不要说了
Keep quiet.
郝米雅,你还在睡!
And you keep sleeping!
放下布幕!
The curtain!
里桑德尔,救我!
Lysander, do thy best!
你没看见毒蛇爬到了我的胸膛?
To pluck this crawling serpent from my breast?
冷静点,我应该和你一起去吗?
Keep your cool. Should I come?
不,我最好一个人去
No, I better go alone.
去搭你的飞机吧
Go take your plane.
你让我们当众出丑,让大家的工作一败涂地
You’ve humiliated us, discredited your fellow actors
让我的导演生涯蒙上阴影
and put my career in jeopardy.
我很抱歉,我不知道自己怎么了
I don’t know what happened.
你不能参与演出了,布丽姬会接替你
You’re out. Brigitte will take your role.
我早该知道你适合在马戏团,而不是剧团
You belong in the circus, not in the theater.