除了在图书馆你还做些什么?
What do you do besides working here?
很多事情,我读书…
Lots of things. I read…
又是书!
Books… again!
我喜欢读书
I love reading.
我还做些别的事情,我参加广播竞赛
I do other stuff too. I enter contests on the radio.
你赢过吗?
Do you win?
有时候,上星期赢了一张旅游机票
Sometimes. Last week I won a trip.
太棒了!想去哪里?
Great! Where to?
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
这个时候我不想旅游
I don’t feel like travelling now.
一个人旅游没有乐趣
Travelling alone is no fun.
为什么这么说? – 如果有男朋友…
What do you mean? – lf you had a boyfriend…
有什么差别? – 还是很重要的
What’s the difference? – It’s important, though.
对有些女人是这样,但不是所有女人都一样
For some women. But we’re not all the same.
你从没谈过恋爱吗?
You never fall in love?
我们改变话题吧
Let’s change the subject.
好吧,晚上见
See you tonight.
每晚十一点有飞往东京的航♥班♥,你什么时候出发?
There’s a nightly flight to Tokyo at 11. When is it for?
今天晚上
Tonight.
你不是开玩笑?
You mean business!
下午六点来拿你的机票
Come pick up your ticket at 6.
你的一个朋友坚持要见你
A friend of yours insists on seeing you.
现在不行,告诉他我不在
Not now. Tell him I’m not in.
我没听到
I didn’t hear that.
一下子就好,你还好吧?
Just a second. Are you okay?
你来这里做什么?
Why are you here?
昨天晚上我们有约会
We had a date last night.
我很担心,你一句话不说就走了
I was worried. You just disappeared.
我在排练,我的头很痛
It’s the rehearsals. I’m totally out of it.
你连电♥话♥也不能打吗?
You couldn’t even call?
你什么都不在乎 – 你别说了
You couldn’t care less. – Stop it.
你没看到…
Can’t you see…
我现在不能说话!这是我们最后一次彩排
I can’t talk! It’s our last dress rehearsal.
好,我不妨碍你了,集中精神彩排吧
Okay. I’ll stop bothering you. Concentrate hard.
艾丽丝,今晚你会成功的,祝你好运
Alice… You’ll be great tonight. Break a leg.
在剧场千万不要穿绿色的衣服
You mustn’t wear green in a theater.
特别是在首演之夜
Especially on opening night.
真奇怪,为什么?
That’s strange. Why?
因为绿色是恶魔的颜色
Green is the color of the devil.
我们继续
Let’s continue.
我是一只海鸥
I’m a seagull.
不对
That’s not right.
我是演员
I’m an actress.
他站在这里,他总是嘲笑我的梦想
He’s here too. He made fun of my dreams.
连我也失去了自信,我没有了勇气
I too ended up not believing in them. I lost my courage.
只剩下爱情的苦恼、嫉妒和恐惧
Then the anguish of love, jealousy, fear…
停下来,我的感觉没有了
Stop. I lost it.
不拍了,给我
No… give that to me.
你演得很好啊!
You were great!
现在我来拍你
Now I’ll film you. Go on.
不行吗? – 没有声音
It doesn’t work? – No sound.
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
我看看
Let me see.
你会修理吗? – 我不会
Can you fix it? – Not on your life.
我也不会
Me neither.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
我知道有个地方能够修理
I know where we can get it repaired.
你真的不想谈恋爱吗?
Are you a little in love?
不想吗?
Not at all.
我只是问…
I was just asking…
你会告诉我吗? – 当然
Would you tell me? – Of course.
我有事情要做
I have an errand to run.
要我陪你去吗? – 不用了,我只是去拿照相机
Want me to come? – No, I’ll just pick up the camera.
晚上见
See you tonight.
对不起!
I’m sorry!
嗨,我本来和麦斯有约会
Hi. I’m supposed to meet Max
在我们的老地方,但是我要去意大利
at our usual place. But I have to go to Italy.
为什么? – 有两个月的巡回演出
What for? – A two-month tour.
我在信里都写了,我要求他等我
It’s in my letter. I told him to wait for me.
我没有邮票了,请帮我贴上邮票寄给他
I have no stamps. Mail it for me.
我走了,十五分钟后火车就开了
I’m off. My train is in fifteen minutes.
他要求我和他住在一起,我会写信给你
He asked me to live with him. I’ll keep you posted.
你会和他住在一起吗?
Will you live with him?
是的,如果他能等我两个月
Yes, if he can wait two months.
为什么要去罗马?
Why Rome?
我在那里有个朋友,他要把房♥子借给我
I have a friend who’s lending me his house there.
你什么时候走? – 明天
When are you leaving? – Tomorrow.
你真的不和我一起去吗?
Are you sure you don’t want to come?
我不能离开医院,我要值班
I can’t leave the hospital. I have responsibilities.
你要在医院过一辈子吗?
You’ll spend your life in a hospital?
照顾别人挺好的
It’s important to care for others.
的确,尤其是他们送你玫瑰花的时候
Definitely. Especially when they send you roses.
他怎么样? – 不错
How is he? – Not bad.
昨晚我们在休息室里做♥爱♥
We made love last night in the lounge.
问题是,我已经和他的同事约会了
The problem is, I’m already dating a colleague of his.
他值白天班,是个皮肤科医生
He works day shifts. A dermatologist.
他很可爱,也很爱我
He’s adorable and he adores me.
我们关系很密切
The clinging type.
概括来说
Let’s sum this up.
同样的名字,同样的鞋子尺寸,但不是同一个女人
Same name, same shoe size, different woman.
她的长相怎么样?
What does she look like?
我怎么会把她们搞混了?
How could I have mixed them up?
你有…
Did you…
你有…
Did you…
没有,我们…
No, we were…
我不能留下她一个人
I couldn’t leave her alone.
所以我睡在沙发上…
So I took the chair…
然后她就睡着了
And she fell into a deep sleep.
睡着了?
Deep… deep?
是真的,我醒来的时候
Seriously. And when I woke up,
她已经离开了,我就像是做了一场梦
she’d already left. It was as if I’d dreamt it.
很遗憾?
Any regrets?
你是什么意思? – 没什么,只是一个想法
Meaning? – Nothing. Just a vague impression.
等一下…
Hold on just a second…
麦斯
Max.
我了解你
I know you.
今天晚上我就去东京
I’m going to Tokyo tonight.
我关心的只有缪丽尔,我现在很肯定
All I care about is Muriel. I’m sure of it now.
随便你怎么说
Whatever you say.
那天晚上你和艾丽丝怎么样?你没告诉我
How was the other night with Alice? You never told me.
很好
It was fine.
很好? – 对,很好,你要我画出来吗?
Fine? – Yeah, fine. You want a drawing?
很抱歉对你私生活感兴趣
Hey, sorry for showing interest in your life.
我们一起吃了饭
We went out to eat.
我把你的古怪故事说给她听,她笑了
I told her about your screwy story. She laughed.
然后我们一起回到我家
Then we came back here.
我们去吃饭
Let’s go eat.
你的朋友后来怎么样了?
What happened with your friend?
他找到了莉莎
He ended up finding Lisa.
是吗?
What?
他们见面了?
They saw each other?
没有,但他知道她住在哪里,他找到了她的地址
No, but he knows where she lives. He found her address.
那么他们要见面吗?
So are they going to meet?
他写了封信约她见面
Yeah, he set up a date by letter.
印度还是日本料理?
lndian or Japanese?
印度还是日本料理?
lndian or Japanese?
我觉得不舒服,我有点难受
I don’t feel well. I feel sick.
请送我回家
I’d like you to take me home.
你不想要… – 你爱我吗?
You don’t want to… – Do you love me?
让我去你家过夜
Let me spend the night at your place.