我们找个…你想喝一杯吗?
Let’s find a better… You want to have a drink?
随你便
Whatever you want.
我在纽约找到了一份工作
I was just offered a job in New York.
那太棒了
That’s great.
是很不错,是一家很大的电脑公♥司♥,待遇不错
Not bad. A big computer company. It’s really well-paid.
在三个月前,我会毫不犹豫答应下来
Three months ago, I wouldn’t have hesitated.
为什么?
Why?
可能因为三个月前我还没遇见你
Maybe because I hadn’t met you yet.
你要怎么做?
What will you do?
这取决于很多事情
It depends on tons of stuff.
很难取舍,你必须…
It’s hard to pick up and leave. You have to…
你想要和我合住一间公♥寓♥吗?
You want to share an apartment with me?
我是说…
Hold on…
我和你住在同一间公♥寓♥,两个人住在一起
Me and you in the same apartment. Me and you…
对不起,我在赶时间
Sorry, I’m in a rush.
是你请客吗?
Will you pay?
当然
Sure…
莉莎,你不想和我一起生活吗?
Lisa… Do you want to live with me?
我要排练,大家都在等我
I have to rehearse. They’re waiting.
等等,莉莎…
Wait, Lisa…
明天,这个时间,同样的地方
Tomorrow. Same time, same place.
好的
Okay.
再见
Goodbye.
两个月?你肯定?
Two months? You’re sure?
是的,他们昨天离开的
Yes. They left yesterday.
大概是中午 – 她没告诉我
Around noon. – She didn’t tell me.
莉莎好像换了一个人
She replaced someone.
你想要她的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Do you want a phone number?
别这样,住手
Come on, stop.
我不想跳
I don’t want to.
莉莎!
Lisa!
莉莎,不要!
Lisa, don’t!
别放手!
Don’t let me go!
我抓住你了!
I have you!
我滑下去了!
I’m falling!
喝点酒
Drink this.
你别来烦我!
Leave me alone!
请不要太激动!
Relax, please!
你破坏了一切
You’ve ruined everything.
真是的
Yeah, right.
别碰我 – 我会放在这里
Don’t touch me. – I’ll put it here.
这是给你的手帕
It’s a handkerchief for you.
你想要就用吧 – 你来这里做什么?
Use it if you want to. – What are you doing here?
我来这里等人,我是莉莎的朋友
I’m waiting. I’m a friend of Lisa’s.
莉莎的朋友,你在说笑吗?
A friend of Lisa’s. Is that supposed to be funny?
不,是真的
No, I’m serious.
我叫莉莎,我住在这里
My name is Lisa. I live here.
我没有你这样的朋友
I have no friends like you.
等等,你想要什么?
Stop it. What do you want?
你一个人住在这里?
Do you live alone here?
别碰我!我会大声喊叫的!
Don’t touch me! I’ll scream my lungs out!
你可以信任我
Seriously, you can trust me.
好了,好了,别这样
Okay, okay, don’t bother.
我就坐在这里
I’ll sit right here.
在这个小角落里,我很冷静
ln a little corner. I won’t move. I’m calm.
让我来解释一下
Now let me explain.
我来找一个人
I came to find someone.
你看到那封信吗?
You see the letter there?
是你写的?
You wrote it?
你看过了?
Did you read it?
你真的找到了我的粉盒?
Did you really find my powder case?
你去过“佩戈拉”餐馆?
Was it you at the caf’?
星期三?对,我去过那里
Wednesday? Yeah, I was there.
这是怎么回事?
What is this about?
我的粉盒
My powder case.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等,你怎么了?等一等
Wait… What’s wrong? Wait.
这样会好受一些
This will do you good.
我把你当成了别人
I thought you were someone else.
曾经认识的一个女孩子,我爱过她
A girl I knew. I was crazy about her.
那个开美洲豹的家伙?
The guy in the Jaguar?
我认为他因为我杀死了她的妻子
I think he killed his wife for me.
是吗?这可不太好
That wasn’t very nice.
我该走了
I should go now.
我走了
ln fact, I will.
外面下着大雨,你会淋湿的,等雨停了再走吧
It’s pouring. You’ll get soaked. Wait till it’s over.
这时候我应该在东京,和一位日本亿万富翁在一起
I should be in Tokyo with a millionaire.
你救了我的命,就该对我的生命负责
You’re responsible for my life now.
我不能照顾你,我必须走了
I can’t take care of you. I have to go.
看看你的样子,我不能让你离开
Look at yourself. I can’t let you leave.
你会被第一辆汽车撞死的
You’ll jump in front of a car.
你在沙发上睡不着的
You’ll never sleep there.
别傻了,到我身边来吧
Don’t be stupid. Come next to me.
我会没事的
I’ll be fine.
我已经学会适应这种奇怪的情况
I’ve learned to adapt to weird situations.
我们睡觉吧
Let’s try to sleep.
早安
Good morning.
你要咖啡吗?
You want a coffee?
我想你需要的
I think you need one.
我也是醉得不省人事
I’m totally out of it too.
想一想…
Come to think of it…
我还是先去洗个澡吧
I’m going to take a shower.
你要茶还是咖啡?
Do you want tea or coffee?
我把杯子都打破了
I broke all my cups.
这倒很奇特
It’s original.
一块糖还是两块?
One sugar or two?
一块
One.
为我们俩干杯
To us.
你要走了吗?
You’re leaving?
我每天事情很多
I have a very busy day.
你做什么的?
What do you do?
我是护士
I’m a nurse.
我要去医院
I’m going to the hospital.
然后再去买♥♥咖啡杯
And I have to buy coffee cups.
很难想像你穿白衣服的样子
It’s hard to picture you in white.
这工作不太难吧?
It’s not too hard a job?
习惯了
You get used to it.
你可以留在这里,我今晚值班到十点
You can stay here. I’m on duty until 10 tonight.
反正你有钥匙
Anyway, you have the keys.
晚上见?
See you tonight?
晚上见
See you tonight.
莉莎,是我,我在电♥话♥亭
Lisa, it’s me. I’m in a booth.
我们不是约好要见面吗?
Weren’t we supposed to meet?
很抱歉,我走不开
I’m sorry. I couldn’t get free.
我必须要尽快见到你
I have to see you as soon as possible.
一个小时后在我家见面吧?
Let’s meet at my place in an hour.
好的,在你家
Okay, at your place.
莉莎,不要这样!
Lisa, please.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
快回来!
Come back in!
不要这样做!
Don’t do it!
快回来
Come back in.
你不介意吧?
May I?
你把我吓坏了
You really scared me.
我不怕高,而且…
I’m not scared of heights. And…
我想要认识你
I wanted to meet you.
你在写我们的事吗?
That’s about us.
是日记吗?
Is it a diary?
不如说是自传
It’s pretty autobiographical.
很高兴你来了
It’s nice you came.