将会失去美丽、优雅和颜色
will lose their beauty, grace and color.
我们的躯体是土做的
For our body is earth
无法重生
and cannot be reborn.
生命消逝
Life fades
就像雨水消失在绿草中
as rain vanishes into the grass.
我们只是一小撮灰烬
We are nothing but ash.
留下的只是记忆
All that remains is memory.
对死者永无再生的回忆
The memory of what was
安妮丝,你破茧成蝶
and which will be no longer. AgnSs,
将永留在我们心中
you will remain in our souls.
你在天堂
You are in Heaven,
远离了生活的痛苦
far from life’s torments.
你看到了我们的痛苦
You see our pain,
听到了我们的伤痛
you hear our cries.
永别了
Farewell.
请接受我们的泪水
Receive our tears
让你生命消逝的躯体
so that alive and dead,
变成一朵玫瑰
your body is but roses.
你好,我想配一把钥匙
I’d like to pick up some keys…
莉莎?
Lisa?
你好,要点什么? – 一杯酒
What’ll it be? – A glass of wine.
莉莎,我失去了你,我不知道为什么
Lisa, I’ve lost you. I don’t know why.
我把你的钥匙留在你的信箱里,让我再见你一次
I’ve left your keys in your mailbox. Let me see you one more time.
最后的一次,亲爱的
One last time. My love,
打电♥话♥给我,我爱你,丹尼尔
call me. I love you. Daniel.
妈的!
Shit!
麦斯,你真讨厌
You’re a real pain.
我非常抱歉
I’m sorry. I really am.
把钥匙还给我
Give me my keys.
我知道她住哪里了 – 你看到她了?
Now I know where she lives. – You saw her?
没有,我留给她一张纸条,约她明天见面
No, I left her a note to meet me tomorrow.
太好了,事情解决了
Great. It’s settled.
不要生气,我很抱歉
Don’t brood. I’m sorry.
我在思考,不行吗?
I’m thinking. Can’t I?
你晚了一个半小时!
You’re an hour and a half late!
由于你的缘故,我赶不上和艾丽丝的约会了
Thanks to you, I missed seeing Alice.
我能说什么?你为何不现在去呢?
What can I say? Why don’t you go now?
她不会等我的 – 妈的!
She’s hardly the kind to wait. – Shit!
鲁西恩? – 是艾丽丝
Lucien? – It’s Alice.
是的,艾丽丝 – 你在捉弄我吗?
Yes, Alice. – Who are you kidding?
我一直在等你 – 我能解释吗?
I’ve been waiting. – Can I explain?
我没有车子,我借给…
I didn’t have my car. I lent it to…
我们要约会,你却把车子借出去?为什么?
You lent it out when we have a date? Why?
因为…
Because…
听着,别胡说了
Listen, cut the crap.
等一下… – 祝你有个美好的夜晚!
Wait… – Sure, have a nice night!
你过来接!
Come here!
我是麦斯,鲁西恩的朋友,都是我的不对
I’m Max, Lucien’s friend. It’s all my fault.
艾丽丝…让我解释
Alice… let me explain.
他没有把车子借给我,是我偷了钥匙
He didn’t lend me his car. I stole the keys.
太棒了,这种解释真可笑
Great. #At least# it’s an amusing explanation.
是很可笑,艾丽丝,我觉得非常失望
No, it’s stupid. I was totally distraught.
对不起,我不是想要…
Sorry, I didn’t mean to…
不,是我很失望
No, it’s me.
我在找一个人,一个女人,这很老套
I was looking for someone. A woman. It’s perfectly banal.
你找到她了吗?
Did you find her?.
差不多
Almost.
我让鲁西恩听电♥话♥
I’ll put Lucien back on.
艾丽丝,你真好…
Alice, you’re really sweet…
你的朋友很奇怪
Your friend is weird.
是的,他很多情
Yeah, he’s a real sap.
你还来见我吗?
Are you still coming?
当然,十点,你排练之后
At 10, after the rehearsal.
待会见,甜心
See you then, honey.
我爱你
I love you.
哪个颜色比较好,灰色还是黑色?
What goes better, gray or black?
灰色
The gray one.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
这一天真疯狂,我累死了
I had a crazy day. I’m bushed.
你躺在我的床上
You’re in my bed.
那不是我的床吗?
Aren’t you? Isn’t that my bed?
对不起,但是这张床睡三个人太小了
Sorry, but it’s too small for three.
你为什么不去她家睡呢?
Can’t you go to her place?
她从未邀请过我
She never invites me.
她有点…
She’s a little…
我是说…
Forget about it.
这件事情说起来很复杂
It’s complicated… for once.
我真的不了解你了 – 我也一样
It’s not like you. – No, it’s not.
我们走吧?
Shall we go?
那么你在谈恋爱了
So you’re in love.
你离开时不要忘记关灯
Turn off the lights when you leave.
你这是要赶我出门,对吧?
So you’re kicking me out, right?
我不爱你了,不要缠着我
I love thee not. Pursue me not.
我的心不服从
My heart will not obey.
就像指南针,指着同一个方向
It is a compass pointing in but one direction.
你不要吸引我,我也不会追随你
Leave your power to draw, I’ll have no power to follow you.
是我诱惑你吗?
Do I entice you?
德米特里厄斯,等等,我求你
Demetrius, wait. I beg of you.
我说过,我不爱你了,永远不再爱你了
I tell you I will never love you.
每次你这么说,我就更加爱你,我是你的小猎犬
And even for that, I do love you the more. I am your spaniel.
你对我越粗暴,我就对你越讨好
Beat me, I will fawn on you.
艾丽丝!
Alice!
这样不行,告诉我你怎么了?
This is lousy. Can you tell me what’s wrong?
你毫无感情,海伦娜这个时候是爱得发狂!
You’re inert. Helena is madly in love at this point!
不要整理裙子了!滚开!
Enough with her goddamned dress! Get lost!
你怎么了?
What’s your problem?
你没谈过恋爱吗?你如此呆板麻木
You know what love is? You’re cold.
离首演只有两天了,你醒一醒,你们都醒一醒
We open in two days. Wake up. That goes for everyone!
是你给我在飞机上吃的药
It’s the pills you gave me for the flight.
我穿着衣服就睡着了,刚刚才醒来
I slept in my clothes. I just woke up.
麦斯,我觉得好像你离我很近
Max, I feel like you’re so close.
你在几千哩之外,声音却听起来很近
You’re thousands of miles away and you sound nearby.
是真的,真的很奇怪
It’s true. It’s really strange.
我想你,甜心
I miss you, honey.
那里的天气好吗?
Is it nice out?
现在是黑夜
It’s night.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
东京现在不是早上七点吗?
Isn’t it 7 a.m. in Tokyo?
当然是的,我搞糊涂了
Of course it is. I’m such an idiot.
我忘记开…百叶窗了
I haven’t opened the… shutters.
对不起,我只是…太累了
I’m sorry. I’m just… tired.
麦斯,你真的没事吗?
Are you sure you’re okay?
是的,我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
听着,我会很难连络到
I’ll be hard to get in touch with.
你能告诉你哥哥…
Can you tell your brother…
没事,一切都很好,行吗?
Nothing. That things are fine. Okay?
莉莎,我找到你的粉盒
Lisa, I found your powder case.
十点在老地方见我
Meet me at 10 at the usual place.
我会等你,麦斯
I’ll be waiting for you. Max.
流水就像时间,一直旋转
Water is like time. It whirls by all the time.
流水就像时间,旋转啊旋转…
Water is like time It whirls and swirls…
流水就像时间,一直旋转
Water is like time. It whirls by all the time.
莉莎!
Lisa!
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我必须和你说话 – 现在?
I needed to talk to you. – Now?
你来吗?
Are you coming?
你们先去,我一会儿就来 – 快点
I’ll meet you there. – Hurry.
我打电♥话♥给你,可是一直占线,我知道你…
I tried calling, but it was always busy. I knew you’d be…
所以我…你好吗?
So I… How are you?
怎么了?
So?