罗曼娜·波琳热
主演
文森特·卡塞尔
让-菲利普·艾科菲
莫妮卡·贝鲁奇
看这一件
Look at this one. Simple,
简单却华贵
yet majestic. Sober,
朴实但非同寻常
but far from common.
它的魅力所在就是它的庄严
Its charm resides in its solemnity.
这一件更显得变幻莫测、光芒耀眼
This one is more whimsical. More titillating.
但别用手抚摸,你可能会受伤
But don’t brush against it. You may hurt yourself.
只能用眼睛欣赏
It’s made to be caressed only by the eyes.
这一件比较朴素
More discreet than the last one
却充满惊奇,它似乎很暗淡
and yet full of surprises. It may seem dull,
可是放在不同的光线下
but in another light,
它就会像星星一样光彩夺目,看它多么灿烂!
it will glow like a star. Look how it sparkles!
令人惊奇,是不是?
Amazing, isn’t it?
是的…我不知道,这三个我都喜欢
Yes… I don’t know. I like all three.
我再打电♥话♥给你,好吗?
Can I call you?
非 常 公 寓
编剧
吉勒斯·米莫尼
吉勒斯·米莫尼
电影作品
日本客户在“佩戈拉”等你
The Japanese are waiting for you at the “Pergola”.
是的,我知道,我迟到了,继续向我简报
Yes, I know. I’m late. Go on, brief me.
好的,那么…
Okay, then…
登机时间晚上七点 – 到达时间呢?
Check in at 7 p.m. – Arrival?
明天当地时间下午两点到达东京
Tokyo. 2 p.m. tomorrow, local time.
晚上住美丽殿饭店,第二天搭富美子的私人飞机
After a night at the Meridien, you take Fumiko’s jet the next day.
你的套装很可爱
That’s a cute suit.
计程车在等你,你要在二十四号♥回来
The taxi’s waiting. You come back the 24th.
二十四号♥?
The 24th?
那么是四天
That’s four days.
四天见不到你 – 别忘了打电♥话♥给珠宝商
4 days without you. – Call back the jeweler.
再见,玛德琳
Farewell, Madeleine.
麦斯?
Max?
鲁西恩! – 真的是你?
Lucien! – Is it really you?
你变了发型,很帅!
You cut your hair, handsome!
你不是在纽约吗?
Not in New York?
我回来了
I came back.
多久了?
How long ago?
别生气,两个月了
Don’t get mad. 2 months.
你不能打电♥话♥给我吗?
You couldn’t call?
别这么说,让我解释
Don’t take it badly. Let me explain.
我要结婚了
I’m getting married.
你在说笑?
You’re kidding?
她的名字是缪丽尔,我们在纽约认识的
Her name’s Muriel. We met in New York.
别胡扯了!
Cut the crap!
我发誓,是真的
I swear it’s true.
好了!我就来了!真烦人!
I’m coming! Pain in the ass!
我并排停车,我最好走了
I’m double-parked. I better go.
我要去日本,回来就打电♥话♥给你
I’m off to Japan. I’ll call you after.
两年内,我的商店可能会歇业
ln two years. I may give up the shop,
这是我的名片,留个纪念吧
so take my card… as a souvenir.
我四天后回来,第五天打电♥话♥给你
I’m away 4 days. Call you in 5!
非常抱歉
Excuse me.
野田先生,谭美小姐,麦斯梅耶
Mr Noda, Miss Tami. Max Mayer.
非常荣幸
It’s a pleasure.
我也是
For me too.
请告诉野田先生可以准备签合同了,麦斯是个关键人物
Tell Mr Noda to get his pen ready. Max is our man!
麦斯是真正的高手
Max is a real ace.
他太夸张了
He’s exaggerating.
你们好
Hello.
这是我妹妹,缪丽尔
Meet my sister, Muriel.
野田先生,谭美小姐
Mr Noda. Miss Tami.
没有人能拒绝梅耶先生 – 够了,亚伦
No one can do without Mr Mayer. – Enough, Alain.
拿着,这是飞机上吃的药
Here. Take one for the plane.
我们现在真的该走了
We really should go now.
他要赶搭飞机
He has a flight to catch.
祝我们的计划成功!
To our project!
野田先生提议,为我们两家公♥司♥的结盟干杯
Mr Noda is toasting the marriage of our two companies.
对不起,我要去打个电♥话♥
Sorry, I have to make a call.
你在哪里?我们不是约好要见面吗?
Where are you? Weren’t we supposed to meet?
我必须要尽快见到你
I have to see you as soon as possible.
不,你听我说,我要离开你
No, you listen to me. I’m leaving you.
这是我打电♥话♥的原因,对我来说,结束就是结束了
That’s why I’m calling. For me, when it’s over, it’s over.
没有什么可说的
There’s nothing to explain.
我在报纸上看到了,我不认为那是一个意外
I saw it in the papers. I don’t think it was an accident.
丹尼尔,我不应该打电♥话♥给你,再见
Daniel, I was wrong to call you. Goodbye.
莉莎?
Lisa?
你没事吧,小姐?
Are you okay, Miss?
野田先生想要付帐
Mr Noda would like to pay.
不,我来结♥帐♥
It’s on me.
他要你星期一把喇叭修好
He needs the microphone for Monday.
这是不可能的!我还需要磁铁
That’s impossible! I still need the VCR.
你要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
佛列多,想清楚!
Fredo, figure it out!
你这次太过份了!
You’ve gone too far this time!
怎么样?
So?
修理这个照相机得好几个小时
It’ll take hours to repair.
星期三以前肯定修不好
I’ll never finish by Wednesday.
什么时候能修好?
When is it for?
星期三吧
Wednesday, I think.
对不起!
I’m sorry!
嗨,蜜雪儿 – 你好,莉莎
Hi, Michelle. – How are you, Lisa?
德米特里厄斯显然爱着你,喔,很明显!
Demetrius loves you fair. O happy fair!
我鄙视你的眼睛
I despise your eyes,
因为它们比星星更明亮
more fiery than the stars.
我痛恨你的声音,因为它比云雀的歌♥声还要甜美
I hate your voice, sweeter than the lark’s song
我就像得了疾病
Sickness is catching. O, were favor so!
然后我伴随着你的呼吸
Then breathing the air you breathe,
模仿你的声音和你的眼神
My ear should catch your voice, my eye your eye.
我会用你的微笑,从你身边…
And I will snatch Demetrius from you
夺走德米特里厄斯
using your very smile.
麦斯?你在做什么? – 没什么
Max? What are you doing? – Nothing.
快点,我们只有半个小时
Hurry, we only have half an hour.
你说什么?
What?
你要想着我,到了以后打电♥话♥给我
Think about me. Call me when you get in.
明天打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call tomorrow.
我要找四一三号♥房♥间的客人
Put me through to room 413.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
对不起,四一三号♥房♥间的客人要求不被打扰
I’m sorry. Room 413 has asked not to be disturbed.
要留言吗? – 我有急事
Any message? – This is urgent.
我必须跟她说话 – 很抱歉,我要遵守规定
I need to speak to her. – I have my orders.
我能为你做的只有这些
I can’t help you any further.
无论如何,谢谢你
Thanks anyway.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
对不起
Excuse me.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
四一三号♥房♥间,在右边第一个走廊
Room 413. First corridor on the right.
谢谢你 – 不用客气
Thanks. – My pleasure.
请把腿伸直
Straighten your leg.
你的脚踝非常少见
You have extraordinary ankles.
你应该显露出来
You should show them off.
我能看看棕色的吗?我从来没有穿过
Can I see them in brown? I’d never wear these.
请等一下
Just a minute.
我遇见了一个人
I met someone.
太棒了,是谁? – 一个令人惊奇的女孩子
That’s great. Who? – An amazing girl.
是吗?怎么样? – 还没什么,她的…
Yeah? So? – Nothing yet. She’s…
她的头发是深褐色的,非常好看
She’s a brunette. Very dark.
意志坚定的类型
The strong-willed, tenacious type.
额头很高,眼睛很黑,乌黑明亮
A high forehead. Black eyes. Jet black.
她有一种非常特别的气质
There’s something special about her.
她的眼神有点忧郁,有点悲伤
There’s something sad, something tragic in her eyes.