快点 快醒醒
Come on, wake up.
哦 天啊
Oh my God.
库伯力克小姐?
Miss Kubelik?
库伯力克小姐?
Miss Kubelik?
为了把这个破托盘拿出来 我的指甲弄断了
I broke a nail tryin’ to get the tray out.
你应该买♥♥一个新冰箱了
You oughta buy yourself a new refrigerator.
我不是指现在
I didn’t mean right now!
爵发斯医生
Dr Dreyfuss.
医生
Doc!
我这里有位姑娘吃了很多安♥眠♥药♥
There’s a girl in my place, took some sleeping pills.
我叫不醒她
I can’t wake her up.
等我拿一下医药包 – 快一点
Let me get my bag. – Hurry up!
嘿 在这里 亲爱的
Hey, over here, lover.
你跑来跑去干什么?
What’s all the running around about?
你现在自己穿衣服出去
You’re gonna wear yourself out.
不要这么粗鲁 亲爱的 – 晚安
Not so rough, honey! – Good night.
晚安?- 聚会结束了
Good night?! – The party’s over.
什么?难道我做错了什么吗?
What? Did I do somethin’ wrong?
是一个意外 我们再约时间吧
It’s an emergency. I’ll see you some other time.
不是这一个 在那里 医生
Not this one. In there, Doc.
这里到底发生什么了?
What’s goin’ on here, anyway?
你能现在给我出去吗?
Will you please just get out?!
让我穿鞋
My shoes!
你是这么的可人 性感
Some lover you are! Some sexpot!
快去找一个电♥话♥亭
Here. Find a phone.
给你哈瓦那的老公打个电♥话♥
Call your husband in Havana.
你说对了 我会告诉他你怎么对待我的
You bet I will! And when I tell him how you treated me,
会把你揍成猪头一样
he’ll push your face in!
人♥渣♥
You fink!
她没事吧 医生?
Is she gonna be all right, Doc?
那瓶里还有多少安♥眠♥药♥
How many pills were in that bottle?
大概半瓶吧 12粒左右
It was half-full. About a dozen.
你不需要把她送到医院吧?- 帮帮我 好吗?
Do you have to take her to the hospital? – Help me, will you?
快把她扶到洗手间 – 你有什么打算?
Into the bathroom. – What are you gonna do?
让她把安♥眠♥药♥吐出来 希望不要太迟
Get that stuff out of her stomach if it isn’t too late.
你要干的事情就是冲好一些咖啡
You’d better put some coffee on,
然后待在一边祈祷
and pray.
拿着我的包
Bring my bag.
把她右边的袖子卷起来
Roll up her right sleeve.
拿着
Hold that.
好美丽的血管
Nice veins.
能告诉我发生什么事情了吗?
Wanna tell me what happened?
我不知道 我的意思是 开始我根本不在这里
I don’t know. I mean, I wasn’t even here.
你知道的 前段时间我们不是讨论过这事嘛
You see, we had… some words earlier.
没有什么严重的
It was nothin’ serious.
事实上 就是我们情人间的吵架
You might call it a lovers’ quarrel.
于是你就跑出去 很快就认识了另外一位夫人
So you went right out and picked yourself up another dame.
就是那样
Something like that.
你知道 巴克斯特 你还是很讨人喜欢的
You know, Baxter, you’re a real cutie pie.
对 确实如此
Yes, you are.
如果你晚回来半个小时的话
If you’d come home half an hour later,
你可能已经收到一份特别的圣诞节礼物
you’d have had quite a Christmas present.
把咖啡拿过来
Get the coffee.
把窗户打开透透气
Let’s get some air in here. Open the windows.
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
库伯利克 弗兰小姐
Miss Kubelik. Fran.
弗兰 我是一个医生
Fran, I’m a doctor.
我在这里 是因为你吃了过量安♥眠♥药♥
I’m here because you took too many sleeping pills.
你明白我说什么吗?
Do you understand what I’m saying?
弗兰 我是爵福斯医生 我是来帮你的
Fran, I’m Dr Dreyfuss. I’m here to help you.
你吃了那所有的安♥眠♥药♥?还记得吗?
You took all those sleeping pills. Remember?
安♥眠♥药♥ – 对 弗兰 我是个医生
Sleeping pills. – That’s right, Fran. And I’m a doctor.
医生?- 爵福斯医生
Doctor? – Dr Dreyfuss.
爵福斯
Dreyfuss.
再多拿点咖啡过来
Get more coffee.
现在你再告诉我 我叫什么名字?
Now tell me again. What’s my name?
爵福斯医生
Dr… Dreyfuss.
你刚才干了什么?
And what happened to you?
我
I…
我吃了安♥眠♥药♥
I took sleeping pills.
你知道你现在在哪里吗?
Do you know where you are?
不知道 – 好 做得很好 弗兰 现在要集中精神
No. – Yes, you do, Fran. Now concentrate!
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道他是谁吗?
Do you know who that is?
看着他
Look at him.
19楼的巴克斯特先生
Mr.Baxter. 19th floor.
你好 库伯力克小姐
Hello, Miss Kubelik.
先生?小姐?你们怎么这么客气啊?
Mr? Miss? Such politeness!
我们在同一栋大厦工作 我们不想惊动别人
We work in the same building. We try to keep it quiet.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
你还记得我们一起在公♥司♥晚会的事吗?
Don’t you remember we were together at the office party?
哦 是的 公♥司♥晚会
Oh, yes. The office party.
还有奥尔森小姐 – 对
Miss Olsen. – That’s right.
我告诉你我们吵了一架 这就是整件事情的缘由
I told you we had a fight. That was what it was about.
奥尔森小姐 开始的时候也在这里
Miss Olsen. That girl that was here earlier.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
整件事情就是我及时赶回来 你也没事了
The main thing is I got here in time and you’re gonna be all right.
你说呢 医生
Isn’t she, Doc?
我很累
I’m so tired.
快点 把这些喝下去
Come on. Drink this.
求求你了 让我睡觉吧
Please… just let me sleep.
不行 你现在不能睡觉
No, you can’t sleep!
听着 弗兰 睁开眼睛
Fran, open your eyes!
让我们来扶着她走路
Let’s get her walking.
在接下来的几个小时 我们必须让她保持清醒
We’ve got to keep her awake for the next few hours.
快点 弗兰 走路
Now come on, Fran, walk!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
左 右 左 右
Left, right, left, right,…
左 右 再来
..left, right and return!
一 二 三 四
And… one, two, three, four!
就这样 继续 一 二 三 四
Now you’ve got it! One, two, three, four!
走路 弗兰 一 二 三 四
Walk, Fran! One, two, three, four!
左 右 再来
One, two… And return again.
左 右 左 右
And… left, right, left, right.
在接下来的24小时内 她会时醒时睡
She’ll sleep on and off for the next 24 hours.
好的 等她醒了 她还需要好好的睡上一觉才行
Of course, she’ll have a dandy hangover when she wakes up.
直到她完全好了为止
Just as long as she’s OK.
这些活对于医生来说比病人更辛苦
These cases are harder on the doctor than the patient.
我应该按照公里收费
I oughta charge by the mile.
还有咖啡剩吗?- 是的 当然有
Any of that coffee left? – Yeah, sure.
她的名字怎么拼?
How do you spell her last name?
库伯力克 两个K
Kubelik. Two k’s.
她的地址是什么?
What’s her address?
她住在哪里?
Where does she live?
医生 你知道这些有什么用?
Why do you wanna know, Doc?
你不用报告这些东西吧 不是吗?- 这是惯例
You don’t have to report this, do you? – It’s regulations.
这是个意外
But it was an accident.
她喝太多了 都不知道自己在干什么
She had too much to drink, didn’t know what she was doing.
不要给她留下什么自杀 或者其他的记录
There was no suicide note or anything.
我要为她着想 – 你也是吧
I’m not thinkin’ about myself. – Aren’t you?
她还有家人 办公室的同事
She’s got a family, and there’s the people at the office.
你能不能忘记你是一个医生
Can’t you forget you’re a doctor,
只是把自己当作我的邻居
just say you’re here as a neighbour?
好吧 作为一个医生 我不能说这是一个意外
Well, as a doctor, I can’t prove it wasn’t an accident.
但是作为你的邻居 我很想揍你一顿
But as your neighbour, I’d like to kick you around the block.
我把这个冷冻一下 你介意吗?- 自便
Mind if I cool this off? – Help yourself.
我不知道你对这个女孩作了什么
I don’t know what you did to that girl,…
但是现在事情都已经发生了
but it was bound to happen,
不管你是采取什么方式
the way you carry on.