据我所知 他是一个不折不扣的大流氓
Cos as far as I’m concerned, he’s a no-good fink.
两个星期之前 我给他写信 他却没有给我回复
Two weeks ago I wrote him a letter. Never even answered me.
那怎么样呢?
That so?
我让他做的就只是放米奇出来过圣诞节
All I wanted him to do was let Mickey out for Christmas.
谁是米奇?- 我丈夫
Who’s Mickey? – My husband.
他现在在哈瓦那坐牢
He’s in Havana, in jail.
他参加了那次革命吗?
Mixed up in that revolution?
米奇不会坐那样的事情的
Mickey would do nothin’ like that.
他是一个训马师 他们让他训马
He’s a jockey. They caught him dopin’ a horse.
哦 那你不要对他们抱什么希望
Well, you can’t win ’em all.
今天是圣诞前夜 整栋房♥子
‘Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house
没有一点生气
Not a creature was stirrin’…
什么都没有 一点动静都没有
Nothin’. No action.
极度沉闷 无聊至极
Dullsville.
你结婚了吗?没有
You married? – No.
有家庭吗?没有
Family? – No.
这样的一个夜晚
A night like this,
像你这样的幽灵走进一间空荡荡的公♥寓♥
it sort of spooks you to walk into an empty apartment.
我说我没有家庭 并不代表我的公♥寓♥就是空荡荡的
I said I had no family. I didn’t say I had an empty apartment.
快点 弗兰 不要这样子了
Come on, Fran. Don’t be that way.
你还打算坐在这里不停地抱怨我吗?
Are you just gonna sit there and keep bawling?
为什么不和我说话呢?
You won’t talk to me?
你总要告诉我哪里做错了吧
You won’t tell me what’s wrong?
我知道你认为我在推托你
I know you think I’m stalling you but…
假设当你结婚12年后
when you’ve been married for 12 years,…
你能硬下心肠说
you just don’t sit down to breakfast and say
“我已经厌倦了 咱们离婚吧 ”
“Pass the sugar. I want a divorce.”
很多事情不是想象的那么容易
It’s not that easy.
总之 现在的时机还不成熟
Anyway, this is the wrong time.
我儿子正在放假 岳父母也还在我家里住着
The kids are off school, my in-laws are visiting.
我不能现在和他们撕破脸皮
I can’t bring it up now.
这不像你啊 弗兰
This isn’t like you, Fran.
你是个非常的开朗的女孩
You were always such a good sport.
和你在一起总是很开心的
Such fun to be with.
对 我是一个快乐的傻瓜 总被人笑话
That’s me. The happy idiot. A million laughs.
好了 这样才对嘛
Well, that’s a little more like it.
至少你能和我说话了
At least you’re speaking to me.
今天在公♥司♥晚会 我碰到了一件有趣的事情
A funny thing happened to me at the office party today.
我碰到了你的秘书 奥尔森小姐
I ran into your secretary, Miss Olsen.
你知道的 一个曾经和你热恋的人
You know. Ring-a-ding-ding?
我被她气死了 我不想活了
And I laughed so much, I like to died.
弗兰 是这件事情在困扰你吗?
Is that what’s been bothering you, Fran?
奥尔森小姐?都是陈年旧事了
Miss Olsen? That’s ancient history.
哎呀 我的记性向来都不是太好
Well, I never was very good at history.
不 她还在前面
No, she came before.
奥尔森小姐后面是科其小姐
Miss Koch came after Miss Olsen.
好了 弗兰 – 你现在想一想
Now, Fran… – And just think.
这个房♥子里是不是还会有人
Right now some lucky girl in the building
像我一样成为你的幸运女孩?
is gonna come after me.
不要说了 弗兰
OK. OK, Fran.
我想也许 是我罪有应得
I guess I deserved that.
但是你问问你自己:
But ask yourself:
为什么一个男人会追求这么多的女孩 这么花心?
why does a man run around with a lot of girls?
因为他在家里不开心 因为他很孤独
Because he’s unhappy at home. Because he’s lonely.
这才是真正的原因
That’s why.
这些都在你之前 弗兰 我现在已经不再花心了
But that was before you, Fran. I’ve stopped running.
我怎么会这么愚蠢呢
How could I be so stupid?
你肯定在想 我早就被你吃透了
You’d think I would’ve learned by now.
当你爱上一个已婚男人的时候
When you’re in love with a married man,
就注定没有好结局
you shouldn’t wear mascara.
弗兰 今天是圣诞夜 我们不要吵架 好吗?
It’s Christmas Eve, Fran. Let’s not fight, huh?
圣诞快乐 – 这是什么?
Merry Christmas. – What is it?
我们中餐厅朋友送的
Oh. Our friend at the Chinese restaurant.
谢谢 弗兰 我们最好把它放在这里 – 是的
Thanks, Fran. We’d better keep it here. – Yeah, we’d better.
对了 我也为你准备了一份礼物
Oh, I have a present for you.
我不知道给你买♥♥什么东西好
I didn’t know what to get you.
另外 我也很不喜欢去逛街买♥♥东西 因此
Besides, it’s kind of awkward for me shopping, so…
我给你100美元 你自己喜欢什么就买♥♥什么吧
Here’s $100. You go and buy yourself something.
在伯格道夫专卖♥♥店 有一些很好的鳄鱼皮包
They have some nice alligator bags at Bergdorf’s.
想不到现在这么晚了 都已经七点差十分了
I didn’t realise it was so late. It’s quarter to seven.
我现在必须去赶火车去了
I mustn’t miss my train.
如果我们不是浪费了这么多时间的话
If we hadn’t wasted all this time…
我可能现在已经到家修剪圣诞树了
I have to get home and trim the tree.
那好 我就当作是我陪你的报酬
OK. I just thought, as long as it was paid for…
弗兰 不要这样说话
Don’t ever talk like that, Fran.
不要把自己说得这么不值钱
Don’t make yourself out to be cheap.
100美元?我才不会找这么便宜的
$100? I don’t call that cheap.
你是不是还给这间公♥寓♥的人付过钱了?
And you must be paying somebody something for the use of the apartment.
住嘴 弗兰
Stop it, Fran.
杰夫 你快赶不上火车了
You’ll miss your train, Jeff.
你和我一起出去吗?
Are you coming?
不 你先走 我还要补补妆
No, you run along. I’m gonna fix my face.
不要忘记关灯 我们星期一见
Don’t forget to kill the lights. See you Monday.
好的 星期一 星期四
Sure. Monday… and Thursday…
然后又是星期一 星期四
..and Monday again, and Thursday again.
弗兰 这种情况不会很久的
It won’t always be like this, Fran.
我爱你
I love you.
小心一点 不要沾到口红了
Careful. Lipstick.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
快喝完 要关门了 – 还早呢 查理
Drink up, pop. It’s closing time. – But it’s early, Charlie.
难道你不知道今天是什么日子吗?
Don’t you know what night this is?
我知道 查理
I know, Charlie. I know.
我为一个团体工作
I work for the outfit.
嗨 快停下来 听到没有?快回家
Hey, knock it off, will ya? Go home.
出去 出去
O-U-T. Out!
我们去哪里?我的地方还是你的?
Where’ll we go? My place or yours?
最好到我那里去 他们每个人都这样干
Might as well go to mine. Everybody else does.
可怜的宝贝
Poor Mickey.
我还在想那个在哈瓦那坐牢的可怜虫
When I think of him all by himself in that jail in Havana…
你想看看他的照片吗?
Would you like to see his picture?
不是很想看
Not particularly.
他很聪明 身高5英尺2英寸 99磅
He’s so cute. He’s 5 foot 2, 99 pounds.
就像一个吉娃娃那样可爱
Like a little Chihuahua.
我能问你一个私人的问题吗?- 没问题
Can I ask you a personal question? – No.
你有女朋友吗?
You got a girlfriend?
她可能是一个姑娘 但她不是我的女朋友
She may be a girl but she is no friend of mine.
你还想她 不是吗?
Still stuck on her, huh?
想她?很明显 你不太了解我
Still stuck on her? Obviously you don’t know me very well.
我根本不了解你 -让我自我介绍一下
I don’t know you at all. – Permit me.
CC 巴克斯特 高级经理 亚瑟 墨里大学毕业 还不错吧
CC Baxter. Junior executive, Arthur Murray graduate… Iover.
我叫麦戈道格拉斯 马吉夫人
I’m Mrs MacDougall. Margie to you.
这边走 麦戈道格拉斯夫人
This way, Mrs MacDougall.
哦 这是一间单身公♥寓♥
Say! This is snugsville!
麦戈道格拉斯夫人 我警告你 不要乱说话
Mrs MacDougall, it’s only fair to warn you…
你现在是和我这样一个如饥似渴的性感尤物一起
you are now alone with a notorious sexpot.
别逗了 – 问问这附近的人
No kiddin’! – Ask anybody around here.
事实上 平常这个时候 我都要离开这里的
As a matter of fact, when it’s time for me to go and I may go just like that –
我已经承诺在死后把身体捐给哥伦比亚医学研究中心
I have promised my body to the Columbia Medical Center.
切 你这种大笨鹅才会这样想
Gee! Sort of gives you goose bumps just to think about it.
宝贝 他们现在还没有拿走我的身体
They haven’t got me yet, baby.
从厨房♥拿些冰出来
Dig up some ice from the kitchen.
春宵一刻值千金 快点来啊
Let’s not waste any more time preliminarywise.
我就来 亲爱的
I’m with you, lover.
好了 库伯力克小姐 快起来
All right, Miss Kubelik. Get up.
快点 时间已经过了
Come on. It’s past checking-out time.
如果你现在从这里出去
The management would appreciate it
我会对你感激不尽的
if you’d get the hell outta here.
我是曾经喜欢你 非常的喜欢你
I used to like you. I used to like you a lot.
可是 我们之间已经没有什么了 快走开
Well, it’s all over between us, so beat it.
出去 出 去
O-U-T, out!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!