圣诞快乐 联合生活
Merry Christmas. Consolidated Life.
圣诞快乐 我正在打电♥话♥
Merry Christmas. I’m ringing.
喂?喂?
Yeah? Yeah?!
哪里?
Where?
你猜
You bet!
有人占住我的线路
Somebody watch my line.
19楼有一个晚会
There’s a swingin’ party on the 19th floor!
# 驾着一匹马拉的雪橇是多么快乐
# Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh
# 嗨 铃儿响 铃儿响 铃儿一直响
# Hey! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way
# 驾着一匹马拉的雪橇是多么快乐
# Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh
库伯力克小姐?
Miss Kubelik? Miss…
圣诞快乐 – 谢谢
Merry Christmas. – Thank you.
我想你好像在躲着我 – 为什么会这么想呢?
I thought you were avoiding me. – What gave you that idea?
在6个星期里 你只是坐过我的电梯一次
In six weeks you’ve only been in my elevator once,
你还戴着帽子
and you kept on your hat.
事实上 那天晚上我等了很久你都没有到 这让我很伤心
As a matter of fact, I was rather hurt that night you stood me up.
我知道 这是个不可原谅的错误
I don’t blame you. It was unforgivable.
我原谅你 – 你不应该
I forgive you. – You shouldn’t.
这种事情你也没有办法的
You couldn’t help it.
你不可能突然对那个男人说
You can’t suddenly walk out on one man…
因为我和另外一个男人还有一个约会
..because you have a date with another man.
你做得很对 – 不要太自信
You did the decent thing. – Don’t be too sure.
就是因为我穿的是制♥服♥
Just because I wear a uniform,
这并不能使我成为一个女童子军
that doesn’t make me a Girl Scout.
第二管理助理应该是一个非常好的职位
A second administrative assistant has to be a pretty good judge of character.
而且据我所知 你非常优秀
And as far as I’m concerned, you’re tops.
我是说你非常的优雅 有气质
I mean decencywise and… otherwisewise.
干杯
Cheers.
再来一杯 – 我♥操♥作电梯的时候不能喝酒
One more. – I shouldn’t drink while driving.
你说得很对
You’re so right.
凭借我的权利 我宣布这部电梯停止工作
By the power vested in me, I declare this elevator out of order.
我们去和他们一起狂欢吗?
Shall we join the natives?
为什么不呢 他们这么的友好 – 你还不相信吗?
Why not? They seem friendly enough. – Don’t you believe it.
这里将有人作出牺牲
There’ll be human sacrifices.
白领工人将东西投进计算机
White-collar workers tossed into computers…
打得全是小方孔
..and punched full of little square holes.
你喝了几杯了?- 三杯
How many drinks did you have? – Three!
我想也是的 – 等一下 我听到了流水声
I thought so. – Wait. I hear the sound of running water.
我马上就回来 – 你呆在这里不要动
I’ll be right back! – I’ll be right here.

Hi!
来自堪萨斯的分部经理 你还好吗?
How’s the branch manager from Kansas City?
请再说一遍 – 我是奥尔森小姐
I beg your pardon? – I’m Miss Olsen.
舍尔爵克先生的秘书
Mr.Sheldrake’s secretary.
所以 你不要再我面前装无辜
So you don’t have to play innocent with me.
他曾经告诉他妻子 我是来自西雅图的经理
He used to tell his wife I was the branch manager from Seattle…
四年前 当我们在一起疯狂的玩乐
..four years ago when we were having a little ring-a-ding-ding.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
在我之前是审计部的罗斯小姐
Before me it was Miss Rossi in Auditing.
在我之后是死亡险部门的科奇小姐
And after me it was Miss Koch in Disability.
在你之前也是一个小姐 呃
And right before you was a Miss, um…
哦 她叫什么名字 在25楼工作
Oh, what’s her name? On the 25th floor.
你应该说声对不起?- 为什么?你什么都没有做
Would you excuse me? – What for? You haven’t done anything.
是他 哦 真是善于推销自己
It’s him. Oh, what a salesman!
总是坐在那个中餐厅同样的位子
Always the last booth in the Chinese restaurant…
同样的和他妻子离婚的借口
..and the same pitch about divorcing his wife.
然后 最后自己灰头土脸
Then, in the end, you wind up with egg foo yung on your face.
库伯利克小姐
Miss Kubelik!
哦 谢谢你 奥尔森小姐
Well, thank you, Miss Olsen.
非常乐意为我们的制♥服♥小姐稍尽绵薄之力
Always happy to do a little something for our girls in uniform.
你还好吗?出什么事情了吗?
Are you all right? What’s the matter?
没有 只是这里人太多了
Nothing. There are just too many people here.
为什么不到我的办公室坐坐呢
Why don’t we step into my office?
有些事情 我想征求你的意见
There’s something I want your opinion about.
我现在已经拥有自己的办公室
I have my own office now.
我是公♥司♥第二个最年轻的经理
I’m the second youngest executive in this company.
另外一个年轻的是董事长的孙子
The only one younger is a grandson of the chairman of the board.
觉得怎么样?
Do you mind?
库伯利克小姐 我想听听你的真实意见
Miss Kubelik, I would like your honest opinion.
我把它放在办公室桌子下面一星期了
I’ve had this under my desk for a week.
还花了我15美元
It cost me $15.
我还没有完全准备好去戴它
I haven’t been able to get up enough nerve to wear it.
这是他们说的高级经理的模样
It’s what they call the Junior Executive model.
你认为怎么样?
What do you think?
我想我是不是犯了一个愚蠢的错误 呃?
I guess I made a boo-boo, huh?
我觉得很好 – 真的吗?
I like it. – Really?
你不要觉得戴这帽子很丢人
You wouldn’t be ashamed to be seen with somebody in this hat?
当然不会 – 也许如果我往这边歪一点
Of course not. – Maybe if I wore it a little to one side.
那样是不是好些?- 好多了
Is that better? – Much better.
既然你不怕被我看到你戴这帽子
Since you wouldn’t be ashamed to be seen with me,…
我们今天晚上出去如何
how about goin’ out tonight…
你 我 还有这高帽子
you, me and the bowler?
我们在第五大街逛逛 好好休息一下
We’ll stroll down 5th Avenue, sort of break it in.
今天我心情不太好
This is a bad day for me.
我明白 圣诞节不能和家人在一起
I understand. Christmas and family.
我要回去了 否则我会被炒掉的
I’d better get back to my elevator or I’ll be fired.
不要担心
Don’t worry about that.
我想我在人事部还有一些影响力
I’ve got quite a bit of influence with Personnel.
你认识舍尔爵克先生吗?
You know Mr.Sheldrake?
为什么这么说 – 他和我的关系就像这样
Why? – He and I are like that.
他送给我一张圣诞卡片 看到没有?
Sent me a Christmas card. See?
很漂亮的卡片
Makes a cute picture.
我会和舍尔爵克先生说 让他提升你
I could talk to Mr.Sheldrake. Get you a promotion.
你想做一个电梯操作班长吗?
Would you like to be an elevator starter?
太多女孩比我优秀
Too many girls have seniority over me.
没有问题 为什么我们不讨论一下假期呢?
No problem. Why don’t we discuss it over the holidays?
我会给你打电♥话♥ 邀请你出来 让大家都知道
I could call you, pick you up, have a big unveiling.
而且我戴这顶帽子
Am I wearing this right?
我同意 这里
I think so. Here.
是不是翘得太厉害了
It’s not tilted too much?
这是一家很保守的公♥司♥
This is a conservative firm.
我不想让人们误认为 我是一个哗众取宠的人
I don’t want people to think I’m an entertainer.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你的镜子 好像破了 – 是的 我知道
The mirror. It’s broken. – Yes, I know.
我喜欢这样 可以用我喜欢的方式照镜子
I like it that way. Makes me look the way I feel.
你的电♥话♥
Your phone.
是吗?
Yes?
哦 等一下
Uh, just a minute.
如果你不介意的话
If you don’t mind, this is sort of personal.
这是一个私人电♥话♥ 圣诞快乐
Have a nice Christmas.
舍尔爵克先生
Yes, Mr.Sheldrake.
不 我没有忘
No, I didn’t forget.
圣诞树我已经做好了
The tree is up
汤姆和杰瑞的礼物我都放在冰箱了
and the Tom and Jerry mix is in the refrigerator.
是的 圣诞快乐
Yes, sir. Same to you.
嘿 你准备去哪里啊 巴迪小伙
Hey! Where are you goin’, Buddy-boy?
晚会才开始
The party’s just starting.
听着 小伙子
Listen, kid.
给我安排一个时间 明天下午如何?
Gimme a break. How about tomorrow afternoon?
我再也不能带她去车上做♥爱♥了
I can’t take her to that drive-in again.
汽车没有空调?四点如何 好吗?
The car has no heater. Four o’clock. OK?
嗨 查理 给我一小杯波旁
Hey, Charlie! Gimme a shot of bourbon,
快上来 我的雪橇是双人座
and step on it! My sleigh is double-parked!
你给我买♥♥一杯酒 我给你放一些音乐
You buy me a drink, I’ll buy you some music.
罗姆 克林斯
Rum Collins.

Uh…
罗姆 克林斯 这些年轻母亲之一
Rum Collins and… another one of these little mothers.
你喜欢卡斯特罗吗?
You like Castro?
我的意思是说 你对卡斯特罗的看法如何?
I mean, how do you feel about Castro?
谁是卡斯特罗?- 你知道的 古巴的大人物
What is Castro? – You know. That big shot down in Cuba.
留着一个大胡子 – 他怎么了
With the crazy beard. – What about him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!