鬼才信你
I don’t believe you.
听者 杰夫 今年夏天的两个月我们过得很开心
Look, Jeff. We had two wonderful months this summer.
但是那都已经过去了
But that was it. Happens all the time.
妻子和孩子一出国旅游
Wife and kids go away to the country
老板就可以和他的秘书
and the boss has a fling with his secretary,…
或者发廊妹 或者电梯小姐偷♥欢♥
..or the manicurist, or the elevator girl.
九月一到来 野餐结束了 也就该说再见了
Come September, the picnic’s over. Goodbye.
孩子们会重新回到学校 老板也要回到他夫人身边
The kids go back to school, the boss goes back to the wife,…
至于那可怜的女孩
..and the girl…
他们再也不会像以往一样 做她爱吃的龙虾
They don’t make these shrimp like they used to.
弗兰 我从来都没有说分手
I never said goodbye, Fran.
在那段时间 你开玩笑说
For a while there, you try kidding yourself
你快乐得像一个单身汉
that you’re going with an unmarried man.
然后 有一天他就开始不停地看表
Then one day he keeps looking at his watch…
并问我你身上是不是还有口红的痕迹
..and asks you if any lipstick’s showing,…
然后就冲出去 去赶去白原的火车
..then rushes out to catch the 7.14 to White Plains.
就像喝一杯速溶咖啡一样潇洒
So you fix yourself a cup of instant coffee…
你坐在那里 然后在想
..and you sit there by yourself and you think,…
一切看起来都是那么的无聊
..and it all begins to look so… ugly.
你知道我赶19:14的火车回家是什么感受吗?
How do you think I felt riding home on that 7.14 train?
杰夫 你为什么还要给我打电♥话♥?
Why do you keep calling me, Jeff?
你还要我怎么样?
What do you want from me?
弗兰 我想你回到我身边
I want you back, Fran.
不好意思 舍尔爵克先生 我现在很忙
Sorry, Mr.Sheldrake. I’m full up.
你应该去找另外一个人了
You’ll have to take the next elevator.
弗兰 你都不给我一个机会
You’re not giving me a chance, Fran.
我有一些事情要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
快说啊 什么事情
Go ahead. Tell me.
不在这里 我们能换一个地方吗?
Not here. Can’t we go someplace else?
不行 我8:30还有个约会 – 什么?
No. I have a date at 8.30. – Oh?
很重要吗?- 不是 但是我不能爽约
Important? – Not very, but I’m gonna be there anyway.
你想现在吃东西吗?- 不 我不想吃
You ready order dinner now? – No. No dinner.
再来两杯 好吗?
Just bring us two more drinks, will you?
弗兰 你还记得我们在一起的那个周末吗?
Fran, do you remember that last weekend we had?
我记得吗?你租的那条破船
Do l! That leaky boat you rented,
我穿着黑色的睡衣 还戴着救生圈
and me in a black negligee and a life preserver.
那你记得我们说过什么吗?
Do you remember what we talked about?
我们说了很多事情 – 我是说我要离婚
We talked about a lot of things. – I mean about my getting a divorce.
我们没有说过 杰夫 是你说的
We didn’t talk about it, Jeff. You did.
你不相信我 是吗?
You didn’t believe me, did you?
他们现在换了一张唱片
They got it on a long-playing record now.
“音乐把她带到身边”
“Music to String Her Along By.”
“我妻子根本不理解我”
“My wife doesn’t understand me.
“你是我碰到的最理解我的人”
You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”
这不够嘛 弗兰”
That’s enough, Fran.
“相信我 宝贝 我们一起解决好这问题”
Trust me, baby. We’ll work it out.”
别逗了 – 我没有
You’re not being funny. – I wasn’t trying.
弗兰 你就听我讲几分钟 – 好吧 我很抱歉
Fran, just listen to me for a minute. – All right. I’m sorry.
今天早上 我见了我的律师
I saw my lawyer this morning.
向他征询如何才能最好的解决这一问题
I wanted his advice about the best way to handle it.
解决什么问题?- 你认为呢?
Handle what? – What do you think?
杰夫 我们有话直说
Let’s get something straight, Jeff.
我从来都没有让你离开你的妻子
I never asked you to leave your wife.
当然没有 你不用考虑这些问题
Of course not. You had nothing to do with it.
你确认你是认真的吗?
Are you sure that’s what you want?
当然 如果你告诉我你还爱我
I’m sure… if you’ll just tell me that you still love me.
你知道我的心意
You know I do.
弗兰
Fran.
杰夫 亲爱的
Jeff, darling…
这里人太多了 我们出去吧
It is getting crowded. Let’s get out of here.
出租车
Taxi!
杰夫 我还有个约会 记得吗?
Jeff, I have that date, remember?
但是我爱你 记得吗?
But I love you, remember?
我们去哪里?
Where are we going?
不会再去那条破船吧 – 我保证不会
Not back to that leaky boat? – I promise.
西67街51号♥
51 West 67th.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你在意吗?CC 巴克斯特 是我
Would you mind? CC Baxter – that’s me.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 巴迪男孩 恭喜你 真让人开心
Hi, Buddy-boy. Congratulations and all that jazz.
嘿 好家伙 – 好了 你升职了 正如我们许诺的那样
Hi, fellas. – Well, you made it, just like we promised.
好漂亮的办公室 看看门上的名字 地上的毯子
Quite an office. Name on the door, rug on the floor.
团队工作: 是一个组织存在的前提
Teamwork: that’s what counts in this organisation.
人人为我 我为人人
All for one and one for all.
知道我什么意思吗?- 不太清楚
Know what I mean? – I have a vague idea.
巴克斯特 我们对你有点失望 竟然一点感谢都没有
Baxter, we’re a little disappointed in you, gratitude wise.
哦 我非常感谢各位的帮助
Oh, I’m very grateful.
那你为什么把我们拒之门外呢?
Then why are you locking us out?
哦 过去几个星期里 对大家确有不周之处
Well, it’s been sort of rough the past few weeks,
那是因为我感冒了
what with my cold and… Iike that.
我们把你提上来 现在你却不理我们了
We went to bat for you. Now you won’t play ball with us.
说到底 这是我的公♥寓♥ 我的私人财产
After all, it’s my apartment. It’s private property,
不是公众的游乐场
not a public playground.
你是不是也找了一个女朋友
So you got yourself a girl.
这没有问题 你总不会每天晚上都做♥爱♥吧
That’s OK with us. But not every night in the week!
你怎么能这么自私呢?
How selfish can you get?
上个星期 我不得不借我侄子的汽车
Last week I had to use my nephew’s car
带着塞维利亚开车到泽西的汽车旅馆
and take Sylvia to a drive-in in Jersey.
我太老了 不能那样折腾
I’m too old for that sort of thing…
我是说在大众汽车里
I mean in a Volkswagen.
我很同情你 相信我 我对此也非常的难过
I sympathise with you. Believe me, I’m very sorry.
你会为此更后悔的 – 你在威胁我吗?
You’ll be a lot sorrier. – Are you threatening me?
听着 巴克斯特
Listen, Baxter.
我们可以提你上来 也可以把你踢回原形
We made you and we can break you.
早上好 舍尔爵克先生 – 早上好 先生们
Good morning, Mr.Sheldrake. – Good morning, gentlemen.
巴克斯特 喜欢你的办公室吗?
Baxter, do you like your office?
是的 先生 非常感谢你的提携
Yes, sir. I wanna thank you very much.
不要谢我 都是你这里的朋友大力推荐你的
Don’t thank me. Your friends here recommended you.
我们顺便过来祝他好运
We just dropped by to wish him luck.
我们知道你不会让我们失望的
We know you won’t let us down.
再见 有空过来坐坐
So long, fellas. Drop in any time.
我办公室的大门 永远对你们敞开
The door is always open… to my office.
我喜欢你处事的方式 巴克斯特先生
I like the way you handled that, Baxter.
做经理的感觉如何?- 哦 很好
How does it feel to be an executive? – Oh, fine.
我会努力工作来增强你对我的信心
I’ll work hard to justify your confidence.
我相信你会的
I’m sure you will.
关于你公♥寓♥的事情
About the apartment.
既然你已经提升了 我们能不能多配一把钥匙
Now that you’ve got a raise, can’t we afford a second key?
我想没问题的 – 你知道我的秘书 奥尔森小姐?
I guess so. – You know my secretary, Miss Olsen?
哦 她也是你喜欢的人之一吗?- 不是 不是
Oh, yeah. Is she the lucky girl that…? – Oh, no, no.
我只是说 她是那种喜欢多管闲事的人
I just meant that she’s kind of a busybody,
把钥匙递来递去的
and passing that key back and forth…
万一偶然被她发现就不好了 – 你不用太谨慎了
Why take chances? – You can’t be too careful.
对了 我想这里可能有一些东西是你的
Oh, l… have something I think belongs to you.
昨天晚上我回来的时候发现的 – 哦 谢谢
I found it when I got back last night. – Oh. Thanks.
镜子是破的 当我发现的时候就是破的
The mirror is broken. It was broken when I found it.
哦 她用这镜子砸我 没事吧 – 先生?
Yeah. She threw it at me. – Sir?
你知道这是什么回事的了
You know how it is.
他们总不会让你好过的
They always give you a bad time.
哦 我知道
Yeah, I know how it is.
你每天对着一个女孩笑
You see a girl every week for laughs
他们就认为你要和你的妻子离婚
and they think you’re gonna divorce your wife.
我问你 这公平吗?- 不 非常不公平
Now I ask you, is that fair? – No, sir. It’s very unfair.
特别是对你的妻子不公平 – 是的
Especially to your wife. – Yeah.
你知道 巴克斯特 我很羡慕你
You know, Baxter, I envy you.
一个单身汉 想干什么就干什么 无所顾忌
A bachelor, all the dames you want, no complications.
那才是真正的生活
That’s the life all right.
我星期四还需要那公♥寓♥ – 明白
Put me down for Thursday again. – Roger.
到时候 我就用那把钥匙
And I’ll get that other key.
圣诞快乐 到时候再联♥系♥
Merry Christmas. I’ll connect you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!