不管这个篮子有多大 都已经有四个烂苹果了
Four rotten apples in a barrel, however large the barrel…
你意识到这有多大的危害吗 – 不会的
Do you realise if this ever leaked out… – It won’t!
相信我 再也不会了
Believe me. Never again.
从现在开始 没有人会用我的钥匙
Nobody is gonna use my apartment from now on.
你的公♥寓♥在哪里?- 西67街
Where is your apartment? – West 67th Street.
你不知道我是怎么和邻居和房♥东太太
You have no idea what I go through with the neighbours,
处理关于钥匙的事情
the landlady and the key.
你是怎么把钥匙给他们的?
How do you work it with the key?
我在办公室时把钥匙给他们
I slip it to ’em in the office
他们走的时候放在毯子下面
and they leave it under a mat.
我保证再也不会了
Never again. I promise.
奥尔森小姐 有什么事情?
Yes, Miss Olsen?
舍尔爵克太太 在2线给你回电♥话♥
Mrs Sheldrake, returning your call. On 2.
亲爱的 你在哪里呢?
Yes, dear. Where were you?
你应该带托米看牙医的?
You had to take Tommy to the dentist?
没有虫牙?好的 等一下 亲爱的
No cavities? Good. Hold it, dear.
你去哪里 巴克斯特先生?- 我不想打扰你
Where are you going, Baxter? – I don’t wanna intrude.
既然事情已经清楚了 – 我和你还有事情
Since this is straightened out… – I’m not through with you yet.
我今天晚上不能回家吃晚饭了
I won’t be home for dinner tonight.
堪萨斯分部的经理今天来了
The branch manager from Kansas City is in town.
我要陪他去看戏
I’m taking him to the theatre.
剧名叫音乐人 还有什么事情吗?
Music Man. What else?
不 不要等我 亲爱的 再见
No, don’t wait up for me, darling. Goodbye.
告诉我 巴克斯特 你看过音乐人这部戏吗?
Tell me, Baxter. Have you seen Music Man?
还没有 不过听说很不错
Not yet. I hear it’s one swell show.
今天晚上你去怎么样?
How would you like to go tonight?
你和我吗?
You and me?
我想你要陪那位从堪萨斯来的经理吧
I thought you were taking the branch manager from Kansas City.
不 我有其他的事情 你可以把这两张票都拿去
No, I have other plans. You can have both tickets.
哦 你太好了
Well… that’s very kind of you.
但是我今天身体不太舒服 感冒了
But I’m not feeling well. I’ve got this cold.
我只想马上回家休息
I’m gonna go right home.
巴克斯特 你没有弄懂我的意思
Baxter, you’re not reading me.
我告诉你有计划的
I told you I have plans.
我也是 我就想吃四片阿斯匹林 然后上♥床♥睡觉
So do l. I’m gonna take four aspirins, get into bed.
那您把票给别人吧
So give the tickets to somebody else.
听着 巴克斯特 我不是想白给你票 我想和你交换
Look, Baxter. I’m not just giving these tickets. I wanna swap them.
交换?换什么?
Swap ’em? For what?
他们都说你头脑机敏 狡猾 还非常有想象力
It also says here that you are alert, astute and quite imaginative.
哦?
Oh?
哦
Oh…
这就对了 巴克斯特
That’s good thinking, Baxter.
下个月人事部会有一个调动的机会
There’s gonna be a shift in personnel next month.
据我所知 你是一个当经理的好材料
And as far as I’m concerned, you are executive material.
我?- 现在你把钥匙留下
I am? – Now put down the key.
写好你的地址
And put down the address.
我的公♥寓♥在二楼
It’s on the second floor.
门上什么都没有 只写着公♥寓♥2A
There’s no name over the door. It just says apartment 2A.
很冷吗?- 放松点 巴克斯特
It’s that cold. – Relax, Baxter.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you, sir.
你们应该注意点唱片机 小声点
You will be careful with the record player? Shh.
对了 还有酒的问题
Oh, and about the liquor.
我今天上午已经预订了
I ordered some this morning.
我不知道他们会什么时候送过来
I don’t know when they’ll deliver it.
这是我们的小秘密 – 当然
This is going to be our little secret. – Of course.
你知道人言可畏 – 不要担心
You know how people talk. – Don’t worry about that.
我没有什么好隐藏的
Not that I have anything to hide.
是 总之 这不关我的事
No! Anyway, it’s none of my business.
4个人 5个人 有什么区别呢?
Four apples, five apples. What’s the difference?
很好的比率
Percentagewise.
给你 巴克斯特先生 玩得愉快
Here you are, Baxter. Have a nice time.
你也一样 先生
You too, sir.
我认为像他这种职位的人
So I figure, a man in his position,
他会带我去El 摩洛哥 可能是21
he’ll take me to EI Morocco, maybe 21.
而他却带我去什么汉堡天堂和一个傻瓜的公♥寓♥
Instead he takes me to Hamburger Heaven and some schnook’s apartment.
晚安 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
嘿 库伯利克小姐
Oh! Miss Kubelik?
我一直在等你 差一点没认不出你
I’ve been waiting for you. I almost didn’t recognise you.
这是第一次我看你穿便装
This is the first time I’ve seen you in civilian clothes.
到27楼后结果如何?- 非常好
How’d it go on the 27th floor? – Great.
你看过音乐人吗?- 没有
Look, have you seen The Music Man? – No.
那你想不想去看呢?- 当然
Would you like to? – Sure.
我们可以先去吃点什么 然后再去看戏
We could get a bite to eat first, and then go.
哦 你是说今晚吗?- 对啊
Oh, you mean tonight? – Yeah.
不好意思 恐怕不行 我已经约了别人 – 太糟糕了
I’m sorry, I can’t. I’m meeting somebody. – Oh.
你是指 和你的女性朋友约会?- 不 一个男的
You mean… Iike a girlfriend? – No. Like a man.
我想这不是我个人的意见 公♥司♥的同事都在想你是否已经
I wasn’t trying to be personal. The fellas in the office were wondering if you ever…
你随便什么时候告诉他们
You tell ’em now and then.
这个约会 就是一个约会?有什么很严重的问题吗?
This date, is it… just a date? Or is it something serious?
哦 曾经是一个很严重的问题
Well, it used to be serious.
至少对我是的 但对他就不是
At least, I was. But he wasn’t.
所以现在整件事情多多少少意义都不大了
So now the whole thing’s more or less kaput.
如果那样的话 你能不能 – 恐怕不行
In that case, couldn’t you… – I’m afraid not.
我答应他和他喝酒的 你已经约我一个星期了
I promised I’d have a drink with him. He’s been calling me all week.
我明白
I understand.
哦 这只是我的建议 我不想看到这两张戏票浪费
Well, it was just an idea. I hate to see a theatre ticket go to waste.
这场戏什么时候开始?- 八点半开始
What time does the show go on? – 8.30.
好吧 我尽可能到戏院找你
Well, I could meet you at the theatre.
太好了 就在44街
That’s wonderful! It’s the Majestic on 44th Street.
我在大堂等你
I’ll meet you in the lobby.
你知道的 早上我的精神很差 好像得了101 感冒
You know, I felt so lousy this morning. Had 101 fever.
现在我得到了升迁 并且还有11排中间的座位
Now along comes my promotion and us – 11th row centre.
你还说我要躺在床上休息
And you said I should’ve stayed in bed.
你感冒怎样了?- 什么感冒
How is your cold? – What cold?
看完戏后 我们还能在镇上四处逛逛
After the show we could go out on the town.
我从亚瑟·莫里那里得到了力量 – 我明白
I’ve been taking from Arthur Murray. – So I see.
村上的EI·奇科有一支很好的乐队
There’s a great band at EI Chico, in the Village.
就在你家附近的拐口处 – 听起来很不错
Around the corner from where you live. – Sounds good.
你怎么知道我住在哪里?
How do you know where I live?
哦 我甚至知道你和谁一起住
Oh, l… even know who you live with.
你姐姐和姐夫
Your sister and brother-in-law.
我知道你什么时候在哪里生的
I know when you were born and where.
我知道所有关于你的事情
I know all sorts of things about you.
你怎么知道这些得?
How come?
几个月前 我在集团的人身保险里
A couple of months ago I looked up your card
看到了你的资料卡片
in the group insurance file.
我知道你的身高体重 社保号♥码
I know your height and your weight and your social security number.
你得过腮腺炎和麻疹 你的阑尾已经被割掉了
You had mumps and measles and you had your appendix out.
不要给公♥司♥的那帮家伙说我割了阑尾
Don’t mention the appendix to the fellas in the office.
我不想让别人在背后乱猜你如何知道的 再见
I wouldn’t want ’em to get the wrong idea about how you found out. Bye.
八点半
8:30!
晚上好 舍尔爵克先生 – 弗兰 请不要这么大声
Good evening, Mr.Sheldrake. – Please, Fran. Not so loud.
你还害怕有人看到我们在一起?
Still afraid someone might see us together?
我来帮你放大衣 – 不 杰夫 我不能待太久
Let me take your coat. – No, Jeff. I can’t stay very long.
我能喝一杯冰冻的待克瑞鸡尾酒吗?- 马上就到
Can I have a frozen daiquiri? – It’s on the way.
我看到你走过来 而且头发已经剪短了 – 没错
I see you went ahead and cut your hair. – That’s right.
你知道我更喜欢你留长头发的 – 我知道
You know I liked it better long. – I know.
你还想你的钱包有一个锁呢?
You want a lock to carry in your wallet?
晚上好 女士 很高兴再次看到你 – 谢谢
Evening, lady. Nice to see you again. – Thank you.
已经有多久了 弗兰?一个月吗?
How long has it been, Fran? A month?
6个星期 那有什么意义呢
Six weeks. But who’s counting?
我想你
I missed you.
老土
Like old times.
同样的座位 同样的音乐
Same booth. Same song.
糟糕透了 – 同样酸甜的沙司
It’s been hell. – Same sauce. Sweet-and-sour.
你不知道在电梯里与你隔肩而立是什么感觉
You don’t know what it’s like, next to you in that elevator.
“早上好 库伯利克小姐 晚上好 舍尔爵克先生 ”
“Good morning, Miss Kubelik.” “Good night, Mr.Sheldrake.”
弗兰 我对你仍是一往情深
I’m still crazy about you, Fran.
杰夫 请不要开始就这样说 好吗?
Let’s not start on that again, Jeff. Please?
我只是开始讲述我对你的真情
I’m just beginning to get over it.