我刚才说过 我在61街口
Like I was saying, I’m in this joint on 61st
我想我很幸运
and I think I got lucky.
很抱歉 多比奇先生
I’m sorry, Mr.Dobisch.
我也很想帮你 可是现在太晚了
I like to help you fellas out, but it’s sort of late.
我们改天再说好吗?
Why don’t we make it some other time?
听着 小伙子 我这次控制不住
Listen, kid. I can’t pass this up.
她长得很像玛丽莲·梦露
She looks like Marilyn Monroe.
我已经上♥床♥睡觉了 还吃了安♥眠♥药♥
I’m already in bed. And I took a sleeping pill.
我想 给你的答案是不行
So I’m afraid the answer is no.
我们正在做月度绩效评估
We’re doing the monthly efficiency rating.
我把你放在前十位
I’m putting you in the top ten.
你不想浪费这一机会吧 不是吗?
You don’t wanna louse yourself up, do you?
不想 但是如果我晚上睡不够的话
No. But how can I be efficient in the office
白天怎么能高效呢
if I don’t get enough sleep at night?
现在才11点 我只借用你的地方45分钟
It’s only eleven, and I just want the place for 45 minutes.
我好寂寞 你到底在和谁打电♥话♥?
I’m getting lonely. Who are you talking to, anyway?
我母亲 – 哦 真是甜蜜 太幸福了
My mother. – Oh, that’s sweet. That’s real sweet.
嗯
Ooh!
就是30分钟 你说怎么样 巴德?
Make it 30 minutes. What do you say, Bud, huh?
我酒喝完了 也没有干净的杯子
I’m all out of liquor, there’s no clean glasses…
没有奶酪搅拌器 什么都没有
There’s no cheese crackers. No nothin’.
让我来考虑这些事情吧
Let me worry about that.
你只要把钥匙放在毯子下面 然后出去就行了
Just leave the key under the mat and clear out.
好吧 多比奇先生
Yes, Mr.Dobisch.
你说什么都行 多比奇先生
Anything you say, Mr.Dobisch!
一点都不麻烦 多比奇先生 别客气
No trouble at all, Mr.Dobisch! Be my guest!
小伙子巴德从来都不会让我们失望的
We never close at Buddy-boy’s.
“长的像玛丽莲 梦露”
“Looks like Marilyn Monroe”!
就是这个地方吗?- 是的
This the place? – Yeah.
多少钱?- 70美分
How much? – 70 cents.
帮我拿钱 好吗?
Get the money, will you?
小心一点
Watch those stingers!
给他一美元 – 谢谢 小姐
Give him a buck. – Thanks, lady.
帮我再放回去 宝贝
Put it back, honey!
太棒了
Attagirl.
你认为这是一个好主意?
Are you sure this is a good idea?
没有比这更好的
Can’t think of a better one.
这么晚来打扰你妈妈方便吗?
Barging in on your mother so late at night.
不要担心老太太
Don’t worry about the old lady.
只要他敢发出一声抱怨 我就让她失业
One squawk from her and she’s out of a job.
帮我拿钥匙 好吗?
Get the key, will you?
不在那里 在地毯下面
Not there! Under the mat.
在地毯下面?- 是的 快点
Under the mat? – Yeah. Come on.
把门打开 我们不能待整个晚上的
Open up. We haven’t got all night.
这是你母亲的公♥寓♥吗?- 是的
This is your mother’s apartment? – That’s right.
米尔德尔德 他又在里面做♥爱♥了
Mildred! He’s at it again!
早上好 克科比先生
Morning, Mr.Kirkeby.
你好吗?巴克斯特先生
How are you, Baxter?
这几天你是不是很忙
They keeping you busy these days?
是的 先生 确实很忙
Yes, sir. They are indeed.
早上好 克塞尔先生
Good morning, Mr.Kessel,
罗宾森小姐 威廉姆斯先生 李文斯顿小姐
Miss Robinson, Mr.Williams, Miss Livingston.
早上好 麦克维尔先生 斯库布特夫人 戴维斯先生
Good morning, Mr.McKellway, Mrs Schubert, Mr.Davis.
早上好 克科比先生
Good morning, Mr.Kirkeby.
早上好 巴克斯特先生
Good morning, Mr.Baxter.
早上好 库伯利克小姐
Morning, Miss Kubelik.
好了 准备出发
That’s all. Take it away.
请小心门口 马上出发
Watch the door, please. Blasting off.
你的头发怎么这样了?
What did you do to your hair?
让我很不舒服 所以我绞短了它
It made me nervous so I chopped it off.
是不是觉得不太好
Big mistake, huh?
不是 你这个发型是我喜欢的那种
No. I sort of like it.
你很优秀 – 是的 最好不要靠太近
You got a lulu. – Yeah. Better not get too close.
我从来都没有感冒 – 真的吗?
I never catch colds. – Really?
我读过一些疾病和事故索赔数据
I was reading some sickness and accident claims figures.
20岁到50岁的纽约人
The average New Yorker aged between 20 and 50
平均每年都会得两次半感冒
has two and a half colds a year.
这让我感觉很恐怖 – 为什么?
That makes me feel just terrible. – Why?
如果我一年一次感冒都没得
If I have no colds a year,
那一些可怜的家伙不是要得五次感冒了
some poor slob must have five colds a year.
是的 是我
Yeah. It’s me.
你今天早上应该在床上休息的
You shoulda stayed in bed this morning.
本来昨天晚上是应该睡觉的
I shoulda stayed in bed last night.
19楼
19!
小心你的脚
Watch your step.
小心你的手 克科比先生 – 再说一遍?
And watch your hands, Mr.Kirkeby! – Pardon?
有一天 我想用这门把你夹住
One of these days I’m gonna shut these doors on you and…
下一站 20层
20 next!
那个库伯利克小姐
That Kubelik.
小伙子 我想和她一起坐到中国的电梯
Boy, would I like to get her on a slow elevator to China!
她是这栋楼最漂亮的操作员
She’s the best operator in the building.
我也很优秀
I’m pretty good myself.
但她从来都不和我约会
But she won’t give me a date.
也许你能行
Maybe it’s your approach.
她周围很多人试过各种办法
A lot of guys around here have tried all kinds of approaches.
结果都不行
No dice.
她想要证明什么?
What’s she trying to prove?
她是一个很值得爱的女孩
She could just be a nice respectable girl.
听他说过 小罗的 佛特劳瑞
Listen to him! Little Lord Fauntleroy.
您好 多比奇先生
Hello. Mr.Dobisch?
我是19层的巴克斯特先生
This is Baxter on the 19th floor.
哦 巴德小伙
Oh, Buddy-boy!
我正想给你打电♥话♥呢
I was just about to call you.
不好意思 把你的卧室墙上弄得这么脏
I’m sorry about that mess on the living room wall.
我的朋友坚持认为毕加索是个游民
My friend kept insisting Picasso was a bum,
于是她开始在墙上作壁画
so she started to do that mural.
我不是为了毕加索
It’s not Picasso I’m calling about.
我来要我公♥寓♥的钥匙
It’s the key to my apartment.
你说好要放在地毯下面
You’re supposed to leave it under the mat.
我放了 我清清楚楚的记得放过了
But I did. I distinctly remember putting it there.
哦 我也找到钥匙 不过不是我的钥匙
Oh, I found the key all right. Only it’s the wrong key!
是吗?
It is?
怪不得我今天早上进不了经理盥洗室
No wonder I couldn’t get into the executive washroom this morning.
但是我却进不了我的公♥寓♥
And I couldn’t get into my apartment!
于是 早上四点我叫醒房♥东太太
So at 4am I gotta wake up the landlady
撒了很多不着边际的谎言来骗她
and give her a whole song and dance.
不好意思 我会派人送给你正确的房♥间钥匙
That’s a shame. I’ll send the key right down.
关于你的提升报告
And about your promotion.
我会把绩效评估报告送给人事部的舍尔爵克先生
I’ll send that efficiency report to Mr.Sheldrake in Personnel.
你在今天之前应该可以听到好消息
You may hear from him before the day’s over.
谢谢 多比奇先生
Thank you, Mr.Dobisch.
多比奇先生给你的
From Mr.Dobisch.
等一下
Wait.
给多比奇先生的
For Mr.Dobisch.
呒-哼 呒-哼
Mm-hm. Mm-hm.
万德豪夫 公共关系部
Vanderhof. Public Relations.
哦 是巴克斯特 等我一下
Oh, yes, Baxter. Just a minute.
好的 芬奇小姐 把我们说好的这些打印好
All right, Miss Finch. Type up what we got so far.
看 原来我给你安排在今天晚上的
Look, I’ve got you down for tonight,…
但是我今天晚上要自己用公♥寓♥
..but I’ll be using the place myself,
所以我必须取消你预定的时间
so I’ll have to cancel.
但是今天是她的生日 我已经定了蛋糕
But it’s her birthday. I already ordered the cake.
但是我病了 得了重感冒还发烧
But I am sick. I got a terrible cold and a fever.
我必须要在工作后回家睡觉
I got to go to bed right after work.
如果你感冒了 就应该泡一下土耳其浴
If you got a cold, you go to a Turkish bath.
泡一晚上 好好出出汗
Spend the night. Sweat it out.
那是你为什么会得肺炎的原因
That’s how you get pneumonia.
如果我得了肺炎 那我就要躺上一个月了
If I got pneumonia, I’d be in bed for a month.
好的 你说得有道理
OK. You made your point.
我在下个星期三晚上可以吗?
We’ll just have to do it next Wednesday night.