我这里有些乱糟糟的
Things are a little disorganised around here.
我还想问一下 为什么你的厨房♥有一只网球拍呢
I’d say. What’s a tennis racket doing in the kitchen?
网球拍?哦 我想起来了
Tennis racket? Oh, I remember.
那是我自己做意大利餐的工具
I was cooking myself an ltalian dinner.
我用它来处理意大利面条
I used it to strain the spaghetti.
为什么呢?- 事实上 我是一个很好的厨师
Why not? – In fact, I’m a pretty good cook.
但是在整理家务方面非常糟糕 – 嗯 确实如此
Only I’m a lousy housekeeper. – Yes, you are.
当我整理沙发的时候
When I was straightening up the couch,
我发现了6个发夹 一支口红
I found six hairpins, a lipstick,…
一对假眼睫毛
a pair of false eyelashes
还有斯多克俱乐部的鸡尾酒调酒棒
and a swizzle stick from the Stork Club.
这只是因为我对任何人都不拒绝的后果
It’s just that I’m the kind of guy who can’t say no.
我不是指对女孩
I don’t mean to girls. I mean…
我的意思是对像舍尔爵克先生一样的人
To someone like Mr.Sheldrake.
我猜也是的 – 我知道
I guess so. – I know so.
他是一个情场猎手 – 什么?
He’s a taker. – What?
一些人捕猎 一些人被猎
Some people take, some people get took.
他们知道自己需要什么类型的
And they know they’re gettin’ took
他们什么也不会做
and there’s nothin’ they can do about it.
我也不知道该说什么
I wouldn’t say that.
你中午想吃什么?
What would you like for dinner, huh?
嗯 洋葱汤 罐装的芦笋
Hey. Onion soup, and canned asparagus…
我现在真的要回去了
I really should be getting home.
我家里人现在肯定都急疯了
My family’ll be flipping by now.
你现在还不能离开
You can’t leave yet.
医生说过需要48个小时
The doctor said it takes 48 hours
才能把那些东西清除掉
to get that stuff out of your system.
那多久才能把那些缠着你的人甩开呢?
How long does it take to get someone you’re stuck on out of your system?
除非他们发明一种专门的抽取泵
If only they’d invent some kind of pump for that.
库伯利克小姐 我知道你的感受
I know how you feel, Miss Kubelik.
你认为现在是世界末日 但事实上并不是
You think it’s the end of the world. But it’s not.
我也经历过一样糟糕的事情
I went through exactly the same thing myself.
你也经历过?- 是的 当然也不完全一样
You did? – Well, not exactly the same.
我想用枪来了结我的一生
I tried to do it with a gun.
为了一个女孩?
Over a girl?
更糟糕 是为了我最好朋友的老婆
Worse. It was the wife of my best friend.
但是我却疯狂的爱上了她
And I was mad about her.
我知道这是没有结果的 于是想结束这一切
But I knew it was hopeless and I decided to end it all.
我到了一家当铺 买♥♥了一把 45自动步♥枪♥
I went to a pawnshop and I bought a 45 automatic
然后开车到伊甸公园
and I drove up to Eden Park…
你知道辛辛那提吗?- 不知道
Do you know Cincinnati? – No, I don’t.
总之 我停好车 把子弹上膛
Anyway, I parked the car and I loaded that gun…
你读过报纸上那些饮弹自尽的文章吧
You read in the papers that people shoot themselves.
相信我 事情根本没有那么的简单
Believe me, it’s not that easy.
我的意思是你该怎么做?这里?这里?还是这里?
I mean, how do you do it? Here? Here? Here?
知道我最后开枪打哪个地方吗?- 哪里?
Know where I finally shot myself? – Where?
这里 – 在膝盖上
Here. – In the knee?!
是的 我坐在那里 然后再想如何了结
Yeah! I was sittin’ there, tryin’ to decide.
因为我违章停车 一个警♥察♥走过来
A cop came up because I was illegally parked.
我想把枪藏在椅子后面 结果枪走火了
I tried to hide the gun under the seat and it went off.
太恐怖了 – 整整一年我都不能弯曲我的膝盖
That’s terrible! – It was a year till I could bend the knee.
但是后来 我三个星期就忘记了那个女孩
But I got over the girl in three weeks.
她还在辛辛提那 有四个小孩 都有20磅重了
Still lives in Cincinnati. Has four kids and gained 20 pounds.
每个圣诞节还给我送水果蛋糕
Sends me a fruitcake every Christmas.
你是不是编出这样的故事让我高兴啊
Are you just making this up to make me feel better?
当然不是 你看这还有水果蛋糕呢
Of course not! Here’s the fruitcake.
你想看我的膝盖吗?- 不用了 谢谢
Do you wanna see my knee? – No, thank you.
公♥司♥的那些家伙可能会奇怪我是怎么知道的
The fellas in the office might get the wrong idea how I found out.
好了 我来做中餐
Let ’em! Look, I’m gonna cook dinner for us.
水果蛋糕作为饭后的甜点 如何?
We’ll have fruitcake for dessert.
你坐这里休息就够了
You just sit there and rest.
你今天的运动已经够多了
You’ve done enough for today.
好的 看护大人
Yes, Nurse.
我能为你做点什么?- 我找库伯利克小姐
Can I help you? – I’m lookin’ for Miss Kubelik.
我也是 她今天早上没有报到上班
So am l. She didn’t report this morning.
她没有吗?谁是这里的主管?
She didn’t? Who’s in charge here?
她属于总部下面的行政部
That comes under General Office Administration.
多比奇先生 21楼
Mr.Dobisch, 21st floor.
谢谢
Thanks.
我今天带塞维利亚去他的公♥寓♥
So I take Sylvia up to the apartment,
估计她应该在巴克斯特的房♥间里
and guess who he’s stashed in the bedroom.
谁?- 库伯利克
Who? – Kubelik.
别开玩笑了 巴克小伙子会和库伯利克有一腿
No kiddin’? Buddy-boy and Kubelik having a little toot?
也许吧 一个糟糕的周末
Toot? More like a lost weekend.
他们今天好像都没有上班
Neither of ’em showed up for work today.
擅离职守 对吗?
AWOL, hm?
尤其让我不爽的就是 他们还拿走了我的香槟
What gripes me is they guzzled my champagne…
而我和塞尔维亚在高格汉姆博物馆冻得要死
while Sylvia and I wound up at the Guggenheim Museum.
科比奇先生吗?- 是的
Mr.Dobisch? – Yeah.
我叫卡尔 马塔斯奇卡
I’m Karl Matuschka.
我的妹妹叫弗兰 库伯利克 在你们这里开电梯
My sister-in-law runs one of the elevators. Fran Kubelik.
库伯利克小姐?- 你认识她吗?
Miss Kubelik? – You know her?
当然 我们有很多雇员
Of course. We have a lot of employees,
但我们是一个幸福快乐的大家庭
but we’re one big, happy family.
她和我们住一起 我妻子很担心
She lives with us, and my wife’s nervous
因为她已经两天没有回家了
cos Fran hasn’t been home for two days.
那样又如何?
That so?
于是我们在想 你们这是不是有人知道她的去处
So we wondered if somebody here knew what happened to her.
我明白
I see.
你有什么意见 埃尔?
What do you think, Al?
我们需要帮助这家伙吗?
Can we help the man?
为什么不呢?我们又不欠巴克什么人情
Why not? We don’t owe Buddy-boy anything.
对 何况巴克最近对我们怎么样 你也很清楚
Yeah. What’s Buddy-boy done for us lately?
谁是巴克?
Who is Buddy-boy?
我们需要穿好衣服来吃饭吗?
Are we dressing for dinner?
不用 你过来就行了
No. Just come as you are.
你很会用这球拍
You’re pretty good with that racket.
你等一下可以看看我反手击球
You should see my backhand.
等一下你就可以看到我怎么处理这些肉丸
Wait till you see me serve the meatballs.
我来点蜡烛
Shall I light the candles?
这将非常的浪漫 有情调
It’s a must, gracious livingwise.
肉丸
# Meatball
肉丸
# Meatball
你买♥♥了一些餐巾 – 最好能够保持一致
You bought some napkins. – Might as well go all the way.
你知道的 我曾经过着像鲁宾逊一样的生活
You know, I used to live like Robinson Crusoe.
在八百万的幸存者中
Shipwrecked, among eight million people.
有一天 我在沙滩上看到了脚印
And then one day I saw a footprint in the sand…
发现你也在这里
and there you were.
太让人兴奋了 两人午餐
It’s a wonderful thing, dinner for two.
你经常一个人吃饭吗?
Do you usually eat alone?
不 有时候我和爱德 苏尔文一起吃
No. Sometimes I eat with Ed Sullivan.
有时候是戴娜 什莎 或者是佩雷 克莫
Or sometimes Dinah Shore or Perry Como.
另外一个晚上 是和梅 韦斯特
The other night it was Mae West.
她很年轻 干杯
She was much younger then. Cheers.
干杯 – 我们吃完饭有什么好计划?
Cheers. – Know what we’re gonna do after dinner?
吃菜喽 – 我指那之后
The dishes. – I mean after that.
什么 – 如果你不喜欢的话不要勉强
What? – You don’t have to if you don’t want to.
哦 不会的 – 我们再继续打牌吧
Oh, I don’t? – We’re gonna finish the gin game.
保持清醒的头脑
So keep a clear head.
因为我不想利用你
Cos I don’t wanna take advantage of you,
就像我昨天在床上那样
the way I did yesterday in bed.
巴克斯特在吗?- 在
Baxter? – Yes.
弗兰 你和谁在一起呢?
What’s with you, Fran?
你不记得你住在哪里了吗?
Did you forget where you live?
我姐夫 卡尔 马塔斯奇卡
My brother-in-law, Karl Matuschka.
你好 马塔斯奇卡先生
Oh! How do you do, Mr.Matusch…
快穿好衣服 我在楼下车里等你
Get dressed. I got the cab downstairs.
等一下 我知道你在想什么
Wait. I know what you’re thinking, but…
你做什么不关我的事情
It’s none of my business what you do.
你已经超过21岁了
You’re over 21.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!