Gin.
10 20 40 52 再加上25就是77
10, 20, 40, 52 and 25… 77.
方片翻倍就是154
Spades are double… 154.
哈哈 我赢了两盘了
Blitzed. Two games.
好的 好的 爵福斯太太
All right, all right, Mrs Dreyfuss.
嘿 巴克斯特 – 你要干什么?
Hi, Baxter. – What do you want?
没事 你们等一会
What do I want? Just a minute.
你们不能进来 – 你怎么了?
You can’t come in! – What’s the matter with you?
我预订了四点钟的房♥间啊
I made a reservation for four o’clock.
今天你不能呆在这里
You can’t stay.
拿着你的香槟快离开这里
Take your champagne and go.
我不想拿我的职位来压你
I don’t wanna pull rank on you,
但是我已经告诉那位女士一切都搞定了
but I told the little lady it was all set.
科克比先生 你是自己离开
Are you gonna leave, Mr.Kirkeby,
还是让我把你扔出去
or do I have to throw you out?
小伙子 不要这样说话嘛
Buddy-boy, why didn’t you say so?
你是不是也找了一个女伴?
Got yourself a little playmate, huh?
现在你还不准备出去吗?
Now will you get out?
嘿 快点 我们还等什么呢?
Hey, come on! What are we waiting for?
开门 好不好?
Open up, will you?
米尔德里德
Mildred!
为什么要这样处理呢?
What’s holding things up?
听着 我们四个人一起开个聚会 好吗?
Say, let’s have a party, the four of us.
不行
No!
好了 我也不想责怪你
Well, I don’t blame you.
小伙子 这回你中头奖了?
So you hit the jackpot, eh, kid?
我是说和你和库伯利克
I mean Kubelikwise.
不要担心 我不会向其他人说的
Don’t worry. I won’t say a word to anybody.
待在这里 小伙子
Stay with it, Buddy-boy.
刚才是谁在敲门?
Who was that?
哦 有人来送香槟
Just somebody delivering a bottle of champagne. Like some?
你介意打开窗户吗?
Would you mind opening that window?
库伯利科小姐 不要有什么傻念头
Now don’t get any ideas, Miss Kubelik.
我不过想透透气而已
I just want some fresh air.
这里只有一层楼高
It’s only one storey down.
你充其量只会摔断一条腿
The best you could do is break a leg.
他们会痛扁我一顿的
So they’ll shoot me, like a horse.
你要答应我 你不会做任何傻事
Please, you gotta promise me you won’t do anything foolish.
谁会在乎我呢 – 我会
Who’d care? – I would.
为什么我没有爱上你这样的好人呢?
Why can’t I ever fall in love with somebody nice like you?
好的
Yeah. Well…
这是崩溃的好办法 就像捏碎小甜饼一样
That’s the way it crumbles, cookiewise.
睡一会吧
Go to sleep.
早上好 舍尔爵克先生
Good morning, Mr.Sheldrake.
奥尔森小姐 请到我的办公室来一下
Miss Olsen, come into my office, please.
圣诞节过的怎么样?
Did you have a nice Christmas?
托您的福 很不错
Lovely. You were a great help!
你在公♥司♥晚会和库伯力克小姐说了什么?
Your pep talk to Miss Kubelik at the office party.
不好意思 杰夫 我想我可能喝多了
Sorry, Jeff. I never could hold my liquor.
我想你应该管好你的嘴
I thought you could hold your tongue.
我保证再也不会这样了
It won’t happen again.
你确实再也不会了
You bet it won’t.
我会安排给你发一个月工资
I’ll arrange for you to get a month’s severance pay.
好的 奥尔森小姐 我现在放你长假了
That’s right, Miss Olsen. I’m letting you go.
杰夫 你四年前就抛弃过我一次了
You let me go four years ago, Jeff.
还那么残忍♥让我坐在外面
And were cruel enough to make me sit out there
看着你的一个又一个新情人来来去去
and watch the new models pass by.
我希望你能够马上从我面前消失
I’d appreciate it if you’d be out of here as soon as you can.
好的 舍尔爵克先生
Yes, Mr.Sheldrake.
总机 我是舍尔爵克先生
Operator, this is Mr.Sheldrake.
请帮我查一下巴克斯特先生家的电♥话♥
I’d like Mr.Baxter’s home telephone number.
他在普通保险清算部
He’s in Ordinary Premium Accounting.
喂?- 喂 杰夫 舍尔爵克
Hello? – Hello. Jeff Sheldrake.
你现在方便讲话吗?
Can you talk?
可以 她现在正在洗澡
Yes. She’s in the shower.
现在她一切都还好 – 好的
She’s coming along fine, considering. – Good.
你需要什么?钱吗?
Is there anything you need? Money?
不用 谢谢 舍尔爵克先生
No, thank you, Mr.Sheldrake.
事实上 我这里还有你的100美元
As a matter of fact, I have some money for you. $100.

Oh.
还有什么需要我帮你的吗?- 帮我 我想不用了
If there’s anything I can do for you… – For me? I don’t think so.
但是 我真的希望你能为她做些事情
But I was hoping maybe you could do something for her.
比如说呢?巴克斯特 你设身处地的为我想想
Like what? Put yourself in my place, Baxter.
我现在怎么能帮她呢?我现在很忙
How can I help her? My hands are tied.
这样啊 至少你应该和她通通电♥话♥
Well… at least you can talk to her.
你等我让她穿好衣服 请你对她温柔点
Let me put her on. And please, be gentle.
电♥话♥打给你的
There’s a call for you!
给我?- 是 舍尔爵克先生
For me? – Yeah. Mr.Sheldrake.
我不想和他说话
I don’t wanna talk to him.
我想你应该和他说说
I think you should.
我要去下面的杂货店一趟
I gotta run down to the grocery anyway.
除了冰冻匹萨 我这里什么都没有了
There’s nothing left here but frozen pizza.
我很快就回来 好吗?
I’ll be right back. OK?
喂 杰夫
Hello, Jeff.
我一切都好 – 弗兰 为什么做这种傻事呢?
Yes, I’m all right. – Why did you do it, Fran?
你太孩子气了 这解决不了任何问题的
It’s so childish, and it never solves anything.
你这个样子吓死我了 我都要气死了
I oughta be very angry with you, scaring me that way.
让我们忘记这一切 就当没发生过
But let’s forget the whole thing, pretend it never happened.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
弗兰?
Fran?
弗兰 你还在吗?
Are you there, Fran?
我当然不在 整件事情也没有发生
Of course I’m not here, because the whole thing never happened.
我从来没有吃过安♥眠♥药♥ 从来没有爱过你
I never took those pills, I never loved you,…
我们从来也没有相遇
we never even met.
杰夫 这样你是不是满意了?
Isn’t that the way you want it, Jeff?
你知道我不是这个意思的
You know I didn’t mean it that way.
你好好养身体吧
You just get well.
按照看护的话去做 我是指巴克斯特
Do what the nurse says. I mean Baxter.
我会尽快去看你的
487 I’ll see you as soon as I can.
再见 弗兰
Goodbye, Fran.
喂 是舍尔爵克夫人吗?
Hello, Mrs Sheldrake.
我是奥尔森小姐
This is Miss Olsen.
我很好 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
我想我们是不是可以共进午餐
I was wondering if we could have lunch together.
我不知道这件事情有多严重
I don’t know how important it is,
但是你会觉得对你有用的
but you might find it educational.
是关于你丈夫的事情
It concerns your husband.
好的 1点钟 在曼德森餐馆 品味厅59号♥见
All right. One o’clock, Longchamps, Madison and 59th.
不要担心 我马上就走
Don’t worry. I’m on my way.
只是打一个私人电♥话♥
Just making a personal call.
这是一毛钱
Here’s a dime.
快离开
Going down.
哦 巴克斯特先生 你还在这里
Oh, Mr.Baxter! I’m glad you’re here.
我还正准备去拿备用钥匙呢?- 干什么用?
I was just going to get the passkey. – What for?
好像你的公♥寓♥里有煤气味道传出来
I thought I smelled gas coming from your apartment.
煤气?
Gas?!
库伯利克小姐
Miss Kubelik?
库伯利克小姐
Miss Kubelik!
你还好吗?- 当然
You all right? – Sure!
那这煤气味是怎么回事?
What’s that funny smell?
煤气 你没有打开吗?
Gas! Didn’t you turn it on?
打开了 我想烧水洗掉衣服上的咖啡渍
Yes, to boil water to get the coffee stains out of my dress.
你把煤气打开了 但是没有点火
You turned it on but you didn’t light it.
你想干什么?
Are you supposed to?
在这间房♥子干什么?
In this house you’re supposed to.
嘿 你在干什么呢?
Hey, what are you doing with that?
我在洗我的袜子
I was washing my stockings,
于是顺便把你的也洗了
so I thought I’d wash your socks too.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我很好奇 我怎么只能找到3双袜子?
Very curious. I could only find 3 pair.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!