直到你完全清醒为止
Not till you get the chewing gum out of your head.
他们会担心我的 可能会报♥警♥的
They’ll be worried about me. They might call the police.
我们必须要非常小心 我们不想牵连任何人
We have to be careful. We don’t wanna involve anybody.
毕竟 舍尔爵克先生已经结婚了
After all, Mr.Sheldrake’s a married man.
谢谢提醒我
Thanks for reminding me(!)
我不是这个意思
I didn’t mean it that way.
我刚才和他通过电♥话♥
I was just talking to him on the phone.
他非常关心你
He’s very concerned about you.
他没有骂我吗?
He doesn’t give a damn about me.
你错了 他告诉我 – 他这个大骗子
You’re wrong. He told me… – He’s a liar.
这根本不算是最坏的情形
But that’s not the worst part.
最糟糕的是 我还爱他
The worst part is I still love him.
哦 肯定是爵福斯夫人过来了
Oh. That must be Mrs Dreyfuss.
记得昨天晚上来的医生吗?这是他的妻子
Remember the doctor from last night? That’s his wife.
我们的受害人在哪里呢?
So where’s the victim?
拿着刀
Max the Knife!
呃 小姐 今天感觉如何?
Nu, little lady, how are we feeling today?
我不知道 只是有一些晕
I don’t know. Kind of dizzy.
治头晕最好的办法 就是鸡汤肉丝面
The best thing for dizzy is noodle soup with chicken white meat
再来一杯茶
and a glass tea.
不用 谢谢 我真的不饿
No, thank you. I’m really not hungry.
快吃点 对你身体很好的
Go ahead, eat. Enjoy.
你不会把这东西当餐巾吧?
You wouldn’t have such a thing as a napkin, would you?
我有一些纸巾 – 不像话 真是垮掉的一代
I have some paper towels. – Beatnik.
在我的厨房♥第三格 餐巾就放在银餐具下面
In my kitchen, third drawer, under the good silver, are napkins.
好的 爵福斯太太
Yes, Mrs Dreyfuss.
那你还等什么呢?看戏呢?
So, what are you waiting for? A singing commercial?
我吃不下 – 你必须吃一点
I can’t eat. – You must eat.
你必须好起来 忘记这个薄情寡义的家伙
And you must get healthy and you must forget him.
当他第一次搬进来的时候
Such a fine boy he seemed
我觉得他还是一个好小伙子
when he first moved in here.
整洁干练 一个前途无量的大学生
Clean and cut, a regular lvy Leaguer.
结果他却是一个喜欢喝酒 跳恰恰舞的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Turns out he’s King Farouk, with the drinking, with the cha-cha.
还没有餐巾
With the no napkins.
像你这样一个女孩 愿意让你的后半生充满悲伤吗?
A girl like you, for the rest of your life you wanna cry in your noodle soup?
谁会需要呢?你现在听我说
Who needs it? Now you listen to me.
你肯定会找到一个很有潜力的好男人
You’ll find yourself a nice, substantial man-a widower, maybe…
建立一个幸福美满的家庭 而不是吃安♥眠♥药♥
and settle down, instead of noshing all those sleeping pills.
为什么?为谁呢?为一些喜欢社交与享乐的人?
For what? For whom? For some good-time Charlie?
嘘
Shh.
餐巾拿到了
One napkin comin’ up.
我们喝些香槟如何
Wish we had some champagne to wrap it around.
我告诉你什么了?
What did I tell you?
爵福斯太太 你不需要在这里等
Mrs Dreyfuss, you don’t have to wait.
我要回去洗碗去了
I’ll wash the dishes.
你现在休息一下 这些东西等我回来拿
You’d break ’em. I’ll come back for them.
如果他欺负你 就叫我一声
If he makes trouble, give me a yell.
她好像不太喜欢你啊 – 没关系 我不在乎
She doesn’t seem to like you very much. – Oh, I don’t mind.
实际上 我反而觉得受宠若惊
As a matter of fact, I’m sort of flattered.
他们都觉得像你这样的女孩
That anybody’d think a girl like you
怎么会为了我这样的人做这种傻事
would do a thing like this over a guy like me.
你看到这里的东西没有?一个信封?
Did you find something here? An envelope?
是的 在我这里
Yes. I’ve got it.
你觉得是不是最好把它销毁
Don’t you think we’d better destroy it
这样就不会给别人抓到把柄
so it won’t fall in the wrong hands?
打开
Open it.
这里什么也没有 就只有100美元
There’s nothing here but a $100 bill.
是的 你是不是想让舍尔爵克拿到这东西
That’s right. Will you see that Mr.Sheldrake gets it?
当然
Sure.
把这拿开 好吗?
Take this away, will you?
想不想看电视?要不我把它移过来
Would you like me to move the television set in here?
你会玩拉米纸牌吗?- 不太会
You play gin rummy? – I’m not very good at it.
我会 我们来玩牌吧 – 你不用陪我玩的
I am. Let me get the cards. – You don’t have to entertain me.
你知道的 在这里没有什么
There’s nothing I’d like better.
可以让我们两个人一起玩的东西
You know. Togetherness.
猜猜上一个圣诞节我♥干♥什么
Guess what I did last Christmas.
吃自助晚餐 逛逛动物园
Had dinner at the automat, went to the zoo,…
然后回家 在艾其伯格走了以后打扫卫生
..then came home and cleaned up after Mr.Eichelberger.
他在这里开了一个蛋酒晚会
He had a little eggnog party here.
所以今年 我就一个人清清静静的过
So I’m way ahead this year.
3 两个方块?
Three across. Spades double?
好牌
High deals.
6?8
Six? Eight
我想你要彻底放弃了
I think I’m gonna give it all up.
放弃什么?
Give what up?
为什么人们必须相爱呢?
Why do people have to love people, anyway?
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
皇后
Queen.
我也不想这样 – 快拿一张牌
I don’t want it. – Pick a card.
你认为一个人在出车祸的时候
What do you call it when somebody keeps gettin’ smashed up
还是糊里糊涂应该算什么?
in car accidents?
恶意索赔的危险?- 这是我和男人的不同
Bad insurance risk? – That’s me with men.
人家都说我是白虎星
I was jinxed from the word go.
我的初吻是在一个墓地里发生的
First time I was ever kissed was in a cemetery.
墓地里?
A cemetery?
那时我15岁 喜欢到那里躲着抽烟
I was 15. We used to go there to smoke.
他叫乔治 后来为了一个鼓手队长把我甩了
His name was George and he threw me over for a drum majorette.
呃 琴
Uh, gin.
10 20…36
That’s 10, 20… 36.
再加上25就是61
And 25 makes 61 and two boxes.
我总是容易陷入情网
I have this talent for falling in love…
但总是在错误的时间和地点 爱上不该爱的人
with the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.
哦 那你总共爱上了几个人?
Well, how many guys were there?
三个
Three.
最近的一个是公♥司♥的财务经理
The last one was the manager of a finance company
后来被遣送回匹茨伯格的老家
back home in Pittsburgh.
他们发现他的账目有巨大的差异
They found a shortage in his accounts.
他让我等他 他是1965年走的
He asked me to wait for him. He’ll be out in 1965.
切牌
Cut.
于是 我返回纽约
So I came to New York
并和我的姐姐 以及出租车司机姐夫住在一起
and moved in with my sister and her husband, a cab driver.
他们送我读了一个秘书学校
They sent me to secretarial school
然后我在联合生活保险申请了一份工作
and then I applied for a job at Consolidated.
但是我在打字考试中不及格
But I flunked the typing test.
太慢了?- 不是 我打得飞快
Too slow? – No. I can type up a storm.
我不会写字
I just can’t spell.
于是他们给我一双白手套
So they gave me a pair of white gloves
把我安置在电梯里
and stuck me in an elevator.
于是我碰到了杰夫
And that’s how I met Jeff.
天啊 于是我被他缠上了
Oh God, I’m so fouled up.
现在我能做什么呢?
What am I gonna do now?
我又赢了你一手牌 你进展太快了
Better win a hand. You’re on a blitz.
当你告诉他的时候 他是不是非常的难过?
Was he very upset when you told him?
舍尔爵克先生?是的 心烦意乱
Mr.Sheldrake? Yeah, very.
也许他确实爱我
Maybe he does love me,
只是没有告诉他夫人的勇气
only he doesn’t have the nerve to tell his wife.
我想也是的
I’m sure that’s it.
你真的这么想?- 毫无疑问
You really think so? – No doubt about it.
你能递给我那本便笺和铅笔吗?
Would you hand me that pad and pencil?
干什么用?- 我想给舍尔爵克太太写信
What for? – I’m gonna write to Mrs Sheldrake.
写什么内容?- 一个女人给另外一个女人写信
You what? – As one woman to another.
我想她应该能理解我
I’m sure she’ll understand.
我不认为这是个好主意
I don’t think that’s a very good idea.
为什么呢?- 首先 你不会写字
Why not? – For one thing, you can’t spell.
其次 如果你做了这样的事情
Secondly, if you did something like that,
你会恨你自己的
you’d hate yourself.
我确实对我自己不满意
I don’t like myself very much anyway.
把牌收起来 我们走
Pick up the cards. Let’s go.
我也要去吗?- 你说对了 我手上的牌太好了
Do I have to? – You bet. I got a terrific hand.
你要把牌全扔了吗?- 当然
You really wanna discard that? – Sure.