不!
No.
霍娃 你没事吧
Hova, are you okay?
怎么了
What?
黑云压城
Nighty night.
快跑
Run!
快点 起来 我们得走了 我们得走了
Come on, get up! We got to go, we got to go!
我不行了 小蚂蚁
I’m done, little ant.
快跑 快跑吧
Run! Run!
卢卡斯 快跑
Lucas, go on.
你快逃命吧
Save yourself.
那可不是蚂蚁的行事作风
That’s not the way ants are.
快点
Hurry up.
卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Lucas? Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
你做到了 你做到了
You did it. You did it!
现在 你是个蚂蚁了
Now, that’s an ant.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
谢谢你 小伙子
Thanks, kid.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah!
-我们的武器不起作用 -我们需要的就是近距离射击
– Our weapons are useless. – We just need a clear shot.
嘿 等等 射击
Hey, wait. A shot.
那我们现在干嘛
Okay, now what?
我也不知道 因为我原来从没有攻击过
Well, I don’t know, because I’ve never attacked before.
-是不是很有趣 -瞎胡闹
– Isn’t that funny? – Hilarious.
哦 看 这有个进去的地方
Oh, look. Here’s a way in.
没有害虫的世界多棒啊
Enjoy a world that’s entirely bug free
给比尔斯灭虫公♥司♥打个电♥话♥ 剩下的交给我们
Call Beals-A-Bug And leave the bug-killing to me
我觉得
Okay,
我们应该在这里做点什么
I’m feeling like we ought to attack something in here.
这儿块好象比较容易下手
Hey, that looks vulnerable.
太棒了
Perfect.
哦 看 我们从这里出去
Oh, look. Here’s our way out.
让我给这人一个死亡之吻吧
Let’s give this human a goodbye kiss.
翘高一点 比尔斯先生
Pucker up, Mr. Beals!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
停下来 别碰我 别碰我
Stop. Just get away from me. Get away from me.
你们对付不了我的
You can’t exterminate me.
哦 耶 我是斯坦·比尔斯
Oh, yeah. I’m Stan Beals!
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
母亲万岁
Praise the Mother!
卢卡斯 卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Lucas! Lucas! Lucas!
今天我没有看到人类
This day I no longer see a human among ants…
只看到一个和谐的大家庭
but instead a single colony.
再也没有破坏者卢卡斯了
No more Lucas the Destroyer…
而只有蚂蚁罗凯
but Rokai the ant.
欢迎回到我们的大家庭
Welcome to the colony.
是不是很棒啊
Isn’t that wonderful?
-罗凯 -是蚂蚁的名字
– Rokai? – It’s an ant name.
一个巫师的名字
A wizard name.
罗凯获得了自♥由♥
Rokai has earned his freedom.
我们也得到了一个新朋友
And we have earned a friend.
不要忘记我们啊
Remember us.
嘿 卢卡斯…
Hey, Lucas…
我是说 罗凯 等你回去了以后
I mean, Rokai. Listen, once you get back…
如果有机会的话
if you get the chance,
多扔几块甜味的石头怎么样
how about dropping a few sweet rocks now and then?
你知道的 红色的最棒了
You know, red ones, preferably.
红色的 我以为你讨厌红色的呢
Red ones? I thought you hated the red ones.
噢 是 我是讨厌 但我现在开始喜欢它们了
Well, I do, but I’m starting to like them.
我会想你的 两条腿的家伙
I’m gonna miss you, Two Legs.
应该叫他”朋友”
Calling a human “friend.”
如果你没有来的话 这根本不可能
I thought that impossible until you came.
但是 佐克 巫师才不会相信这些呢
But, Zoc, a wizard knows no such word.
非常正确
Very true.
给你
Here.
等你出去了以后再喝
But just wait until you’re outside before you drink it.
我还在想呢
I still think I should
等到有机会了要把你吃掉
have eaten you when I had the chance.
我很软而且耐嚼
I am soft and chewy.
但我跟女皇保证过我不会的
But I promised the queen I wouldn’t.
我会想你的 霍娃
I’m gonna miss you, Hova.
我们也都会想你的 罗凯
We’re going to miss you too, Rokai.
胸前划个叉
Cross our hearts.
我们一起来
Cross our hearts!
他回来了 他回来了
He’s back. He’s back!
他就像刚生出来一样 生日快乐 卢卡斯
He’s in his birthday suit. Happy birthday, Lucas!
终于找到你了
Got you that time.
嘿 蒂芬妮 一切都还好吧
Hi, Tiff. Is everything all right?
卢卡斯呢
Where’s Lucas?
还是把自己锁在房♥间里 躲着大家
Still locked in his room, hiding from society.
妈妈 嘿 妈妈
Mom, hey, Mom!
-卢卡斯 怎么了 -我忘了跟你说再见了
– Lucas, what is it? – I forgot to tell you goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 花生果 哦 对不起 我不该这么叫你的
Goodbye, Peanut. Oh, sorry, I shouldn’t call you that.
没关系 我不介意的
It’s okay. I don’t mind.
到家了 温馨的家
Casa, sweet casa.
这些箱子真是麻烦啊
These suitcases are muy grande, my little love nacho.
到门这边来好吗
How about getting the el door-o?
我不明白你的意思 亲爱的
I don’t know what you mean, honey.
亲爱的 我是说puerta(西班牙语 门)
Yeah, honey, the puerta, the…
什么 puerta
What’s the puerta?
门 门
The door, the door!
门 我明白了 我明白了
The door. Okay, I got it. I got it.
嘿 你到底去哪里了 我们一直在找你呢
Hey, Pukas, where you been? We’ve been looking for you.
我想有人忘了我们还要叠罗汉呢
I think someone’s overdue for a dogpile.
是 叠罗汉
Yeah, dogpile!
他说了 要叠罗汉
He said dogpile.
别跟着我鹦鹉学舌了 好吗
Stop saying everything I say, got it?
别跟着你鹦鹉学舌了 明白了
Stop saying everything you say. Got it.
这就对了 想让我给你叠罗汉
That’s it. How about I dogpile you?
你能不能不欺负他啊
How about you leave him alone?
你到底有什么毛病
What the craznocks is wrong with you?
什么 你竟然敢对我这样
What? How about you make me?
哦 你不敢
Oh, that’s right, you can’t.
因为我比你要强大的多
Because I’m big and you’re small.
是 我是很小 我们都很小
Yeah, I’m small. We’re all small.
但如果在一起我们就你比强大了
But together, we’re big.
你觉得这些可怜的家伙
You think these stupid losers are
会联合起来对付我吗
going to team up against me?
我可以做所有我想做的事情
I can do anything I want to them,
但他们就不行
and there’s nothing they can do about it.
这条规矩对你也适用
And the same goes for you, Pukas.
叠罗汉
Dogpile!
我说了 叠罗汉
I said, dogpile!
-你听见了吗 -叠罗汉
– You heard the man. – Dogpile!
不 不要欺负我 妈妈
No! Don’t hurt me! Mommy!
嘿 你们想一起去玩玩吗
Hey, you guys want to come over and play?
是啊 太棒了 卢卡斯 一起去吧
Yeah, cool. Come on, Lucas.
我等会儿就来 我还有些事情要做
I’ll catch up. There’s something I gotta do first.
哦 那好吧
Yeah! All right!
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
他们都长大的好快
They sure grow up fast.
-怎么了 -看我拿着什么呢
– What? – Look what I got.
哦 不 佐克
Oh, no. Zoc.
佐克 等等 不不 别这样
Zoc! Wait! Wait! No, no! Stop!
来吧
Come on.
别这样 我是认真的
Stop it! I’m serious…
甜味的石头
Sweet rocks!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!