快点让我远离这痛苦吧
Just put me out of my misery!
哦 安静点 你这个废物
Oh, hold still, you big pupa.
我还没碰到你呢
I haven’t even touched you yet.
对我温柔一点
Be gentle with me.
-卢卡斯去哪里了 -他没和你在一起吗
– Where’s Lucas? – Isn’t he with you?
-不 -卢卡斯 卢卡斯 真奇怪
– No. – Lucas? Lucas? That’s weird.
噢 他可能去破坏
Well, he’s probably off destroying
其他的倒霉的蚂蚁群落了
some other poor, unfortunate colony.
你知道的 这些破坏者本性难移
You know how they are. Destroyers.
佐克 你干什么了
Zoc, what have you done?
-我 我能干什么 -他去哪里了
– Me? What did I do? – Where is he?
他走了
He’s gone.
-他把你引向了陷阱 霍娃 -没有什么陷阱的
– He led you into a trap, Hova. – There was no trap.
他带我们去找食物 他还保护我们免遭…
He led us to food. He was trying to protect us from…
-免遭什么 什么啊 霍娃 -我也说不清
– From what? What, Hova? – From something.
哦 你也说不清
Oh, something!
我觉得可能什么都没有吧
And I was worried it was from nothing.
他在蒙蔽你 霍娃
He’s blinded you, Hova.
不 你才是那个被蒙蔽的人
No, you are the one who’s blind.
你自己深陷于对人类的仇恨之中不能自拔
You are so consumed by your hatred for the humans…
-你只会看到你愿意看到的 -哦 别这样
you see only what you want to see. – Oh, come on.
佐克 我看到的是一只年轻的小蚂蚁
Zoc, I see a young pupa, a human
在学习我们的生活方式
learning our ways…
他正在变成我们中的一员 变成一只真正的蚂蚁
becoming part of this colony, becoming an ant.
-不可能 -你到底怎么了 佐克
– Impossible. – Listen to yourself, Zoc.
“巫师才不会相信这些呢” 你忘了自己说的话了
“A wizard knows no such word.” So, what are you now?
这可不是我爱的那只蚂蚁
Certainly not the ant I love.
霍娃
Hova!
我这么做都是为了你 为了这个大家庭
I did it for you, for the colony.
你是为了你自己
You did it for yourself.
霍娃 我…
Hova, I…
他自己一人很难熬过这一夜的
He won’t make it through the night alone.
福加克斯 你的一只腿受伤了
Fugax, your leg’s broken.
是啊 但我还有五只好的
Yeah, but I still have five good ones.
非常的好
Very good ones.
我坚信他是在保护我们
You know, I believe he was trying
免遭什么东西的迫♥害♥
to protect us from something.
再见了 佐克
See you, Zoc.
说不定佐克是对的
Maybe Zoc is right.
我可能永远也回不了家了
Now I’ll never get home.
嗨 多美的夜晚啊 嗯
Hi! Nice evening, huh?
哦 我可以吗
Oh, may I?
当然 你自便吧
Sure, help yourself.
谢谢 我最喜欢水了
Thanks, I love water!
我是个爱水的甲虫
I’m a beetle that loves water,
但我不是水虫
but I’m not a water beetle.
是不是很有趣 我是一只…
Isn’t that funny? I’m a beetle…
嘿 卢卡斯
Hey, Lucas.
嘿 有没有人知道发生了…什么事吗
Hey, anybody know what… means?
我想我知道了
I think I just figured it out.
青蛙
Croaker!
这边
This way!
别再离开我了
Don’t ever leave me again.
-但是佐克说…-你是我的小弟 不是佐克的
– But Zoc told me… – You are my pupa, not Zoc’s.
卢卡斯 快点
Lucas, come on.
爬上来 你行的 集中精神
Climb! You can do it. Just concentrate.
我是只蚂蚁 是的 我是只蚂蚁
I’m an ant. Okay, I’m an ant.
-他做到了 他做到了 -看 我是只真正的蚂蚁
– He’s got it. He’s got it. – Look, I’m an ant!
他好像还差点
He hasn’t got it.
抓住我的手
Grab hold!
霍娃
Hova?
卢卡斯
Lucas!
哦 我们已经进了这家伙的肚子 对不对
Wow, we came right down that guy’s throat, didn’t we?
嘿 思麦利 你压到我的翅膀了
Hey, smiley, you’re on my wing.
噢 噢 对不起 对不起
Oh, oh, I’m sorry. I am so sorry.
那你们想怎么办
So, what do you guys do?
我是只萤火虫 我要发光
I’m a glowworm. I glow.
太棒了
That’s great!
你就是想激怒我 是不是
You’re really starting to irritate me. Can you?
噢 天啊
Oh, gross.
你能不能不吃了 胖子
Will you quit eating, fatso?
这儿太挤了 没什么地方了
It’s cramped in here. There’s no more room!
不必担心
Don’t worry.
我想我们都会有个不错的归宿
I’m afraid we will be moving along in due course.
你就会说丧气话
Always with the negative with you.
你怎么就不能…嘿 兰尼!
Why can’t you be more… Hey, Lenny!
这就是我要说的
This is what I’m talking about.
兰尼总是这样面带笑容…
Lenny always has a smile on his face…
让我出去 让我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
我可不想变成小丑
I don’t wanna be a toadstool!
小丑 太棒了
“A toadstool.” That’s great.
-你喜欢吗 -这太有趣了
– You like that? – That’s very funny.
这还有很多从其他地方来的呢 伙计
There’s plenty more where that came from, pal.
我喜欢…嗨 你叫什么名字
I like… Hi, what’s your name?
又来了
There he goes again.
站住 回来
Stop! Come back!
-霍娃 -不
– Hova! – No!
霍娃 他已经死了
Hova, he’s gone.
呱呱叫的家伙 过来 到这边来
Croaker, over here. This way!
-佐克 -佐克
– Zoc! – Zoc!
我很好吃的 吃了我吧
I am delicious, eat me.
佐克 你疯了吗
Zoc, are you crazy?
-他疯了 -嘿 大青蛙
– He’s crazy. – Hey, froggy!
真的应该这么做吗
No relationship is won’th this.
哦 当然 为什么不呢
Oh, sure. Why not? Come on in.
-欢迎来到天堂 -佐克 你怎么进来的
– Welcome to paradise. – Zoc! How’d you get here?
我肯定不是从后门进来的
I sure didn’t come in through the rear entrance.
欢迎你 把这儿当成你的家好了
Welcome. Make yourself at home. Hi.
这是谁 你是只蚂蚁
Who is this? Your ant?
佐克 你一定是疯了
Zoc, you are crazy.
你跑到一只青蛙的肚子里来了 天啊
You’re inside a frog, for Mother’s sake.
你在干嘛 这不可能
What are you doing? This is impossible!
你忘了你自己的话了 佐克 巫师才不会相信这些呢
“Listen to yourself, Zoc. A wizard knows no such word.
你到底怎么了
So, what are you now?”
奇怪的家伙
Weirdo.
她给了你什么东西
What does she see in you?
-她给了你什么东西 -说的对
– What does she see in you? – Exactly!
不是我
Not me.
-嘿 那是…-阿尔卡树的树根 就是它了
– Hey, is that…? – Alka root? So it is.
-哦 不 -哦 天
– Oh, no. – Oh, my.
你难道不想出去吗
You might wanna let go of that.
哦 不 你是不是想过来抓着 我可不愿意
Oh, no. So you can grab it? I don’t think so.
-举起手来 -哦 天啊
– Hands in the air. – Oh, my.
喔 太棒了
Wow, that was great!
嘿 我们都欠你份人情 多谢了
Hey, we sure owe you one! Thanks a lot!
我自♥由♥了 我自♥由♥了
I’m free! I’m free!
哦 好像是句废话
Oh, crap.
嘿 佐克 谢谢你了 你为什么要这么做
Hey, Zoc, thanks. But why’d you do it?
蚂蚁是可以为朋友牺牲自己的
An ant will sacrifice himself for his friends.
-我还以为你讨厌我呢 -我这么做可不是为了你
– I thought you hated me. – I didn’t do it for you.
好吧 我今晚要在这里露营了
All right, well, we should camp here for the night.
来吧 福加克斯 我们去找些吃的
Come on, Fugax. Let’s forage some food.
你说什么 让我去找吃的
Excuse me? I don’t forage.
我只负责侦查的
I’ll scout for food.
好吧 走吧
Right, let’s go.
佐克 你和卢卡斯呆在这儿
Zoc, stay with Lucas.
今天这一天可真够他受的
He’s been through a lot today.
霍娃 求你了 别让我…
Hova, please, don’t ask me to…
他不是你想得那样
He’s not what you think.
他很善良的
There is goodness in him.