I need your help! I need your help!
再见了 失败者
Bye, losers.
快点
Come on.
-好吧 -快点 人类
– All right. – Hurry, human.
你要让我们输掉了
You’re gonna make us lose.
嘿 我只有两条腿
Hey. I’ve only got two legs.
快点 两条腿的 快点
Go, Two Legs, go.
快点 卢卡斯
Go, Lucas.
-弹簧 -弹簧 呼呀
– Spring. – Spring, hooyah.
呼呀
Hooyah.
哦 稍等
Oh, time out.
我觉得我可能不行
I don’t think I can do this…
好吧
All right.
-放开我 -不能走
– Let me off! – Don’t let go!
我会生病的
I’m gonna be sick.
不能走
Don’t let go.
-我得走 -不能走
– I’m letting go. – Don’t let go.
他走了
He let go.
-一颗豆子糖 -好啊 卢卡斯
– A jellybean? – All right, Lucas.
好主意
Good thinking.
弹弓 呼呀
Slingshot, hooyah.
-不错 卢卡斯 干得好 -是啊 花生果
– All right, Lucas. Good job. – Yeah, Peanut, you rule.
-快点 我们要输了 走吧 -干的好 卢卡斯
– Come on, we’re losing. Let’s go. – Good job, Lucas.
-我们已经赢了吗 -还差一点
– Did we win yet? – Almost.
我们要把甜味的石头带到终点线
We just have to get the sweet rock over the finish line.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
快点啊 花生果
Hurry up, Peanut.
这就对了
Yeah, right.
快 卢卡斯 爬上墙去
Hurry, Lucas, climb the wall.
快爬 卢卡斯
Climb fast, Peanut.
他们要赶上了
They’re catching up.
再见了 失败者
Bye-bye, loser.
爬上墙来
Climb the wall.
快点 爬上墙来
Come on. Climb the wall.
来吧
Come on.
算了吧 他们这是作弊
Forget it. This game is rigged.
-搭梯 -呼呀
– Ladder. – Hooyah.
快点啊 上 上
Come on. Let’s go. Go, go, go.
我们赢了 我们赢了 好唉
We got it. We go it. Yeah, man. All right.
红队赢了
Red rules.
红队赢了
Red team wins.
好啊 我们做到了
All right. We did it.
谢谢你的努力
Thanks for trying.
卢卡斯 你干得不错 真的
Lucas, you did fine, really.
你只需要知道蚂蚁是怎么生活工作的就行了
You just need to discover the ant within.
从把你自己当成是六条腿开始
Start by visualizing yourself with six legs.
-然后 如果你想…-那能够让我回家吗
– Then, if you… – How’s that gonna get me home?
看着我 我可不是一只愚蠢的蚂蚁
Look at me. I’m not a stupid ant.
卢卡斯 作一只蚂蚁
Lucas, being an ant means
可不仅仅是有六条腿
more than just having six legs or…
或者是负重10倍于自己体重的东西
Or lifting 10 times your own weight
或者是垂直爬墙那么简单
or walking vertically up a wall…
重要的是你是这个大家庭的一员
it’s being part of a colony.
不要只想着自己
Not always thinking of yourself first.
-哦 小心点 -嘿 别碰我
– Oh, careful. – Hey, don’t touch me.
我只是想帮你
I’m trying to help you.
我一直在帮助你
You think this is easy for me?
你觉得这很容易吗
Being the Destroyer’s little helper?
那你管你自己 我管我自己
So you worry about you, and I’ll worry about me.
噢 卢卡斯
Oh, Lucas.
这可不是蚂蚁的行事作风
That’s not the way ants are.
噢 霍娃 这是我的行事作风
Oh, Hova, that’s the way I am.
那好 如果我只是…
Well, if I could just…
只是什么
Just what?
嗨 蚂蚁女士
Hello? Earth to ant lady.
你的女中音很像我妈妈
You were in the middle of sounding like my mom.
他们来了 快跑
They’re coming. Run!
嘿 嘿 出什么事了
Hey. Hey! What’s wrong?
-他们在追踪牧群 -什么牧群
– They’re after the herd. – What herd?
哦 放松点 亲爱的
Whoa, easy, girl.
放松
Easy.
快躲起来
Take cover.
告诉女皇陛下 我爱她
Tell the queen I love her.
噢 我们被截住了
Oh, we’re cut off.
冲啊 兄弟们 为了我们女皇和家园
Come, brothers, for queen and colony.
到草丛那边去
Get to the grass.
攻击队型
Attack formation.
向他们发射
Load them up.
注意敌人火力
Enemy fire.
注意你们的翅膀 注意你们的翅膀
Watch your wing. Watch your wing.
-现在一定很疼吧 -射得不错
– Now, that’s gotta sting. – Nice shot.
现在轮到我了
My turn.
-谢谢 -霍娃在哪儿呢
– Thanks. – Where’s Hova?
我不知道
I don’t know.
快点
Come on.
各就各位 准备
To your positions. Ready.
喷射
Squirt.
不要 求你了 我只是奉命行事
Don’t. Please, I was just following orders.
谁想尝尝魔法
Who wants magic?
(咒语)
你看起来很可口啊
You look tasty.
不准动他
Leave him alone.
霍娃 快点 快给我让开
Hova? Oh, quick, get out of my way.
快去
Move.
-霍娃 -快点
– Hova. – Hurry.
所有人 进入草丛
Everyone, into the grass.
不要傻站在那里 去帮她
Don’t just stand there. Help her.
卢卡斯 快跑
Lucas, run.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
所有人 进入草丛
Everyone, into the grass.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you…
小虫子
little bug?
快点 光线 光线
Please, hurry up. Light, light.
光线 光线
Light, light.
霍娃 趴下
Hova, get down.
佐克
Zoc.
不
No!
停下 嘿 不 不
Stop, hey! No, no.
要爆♥炸♥了
Fire in the hole!
-那是什么 -休息时间到了
– What was that? – It’s bath time.
撤退
Retreat.
他们走了
They’re leaving.
我们 我们赢了
We… We won.
所有人为破坏者欢呼吧
All hail the Destroyer.
花生果 花生果
Peanut! Peanut!
杰出的天才
Brilliant. Genius.
我的意思是 卢卡斯他弄了个…
I mean, Lucas made a:
然后…他们就飞走了
And then… they all flew away.
现在我知道他们为什么叫你花生果了
And now I know why they call you Peanut.
他有一个和花生果一样的脑袋
He’s got a brain the size of a peanut.
破坏者 卢卡斯
Lucas the Destroyer.
我记得所有的事 我想起来了
I take back everything I thought about you.
你救了我们大家
You saved us.
谢谢你 卢卡斯
Thank you, Lucas.
是的 没错
Yeah, sure.
他救了我们
He saved us.
是啊 这多明显啊 我都无话可说了
Oh, it’s so obvious, I was so dumb.
赞美我们的破坏者吧
Praise the Destroyer.
醒醒吧 他只是救了他自己
Wake up. He saved himself.
我们剩下的人…
The rest of us just…
只不过是捎带脚罢了
Just got in the way.