a human that threatens the very existence of our colony.
等一下 等等 等等 暂停一下
Wait a second! Wait, wait, wait. Time out.
我怎么会知道蚂蚁也有感觉
How was I supposed to know ants had feelings
也有家庭甚至是审判
or families or trials?
对我来说你们只是一群愚蠢的蚂蚁罢了
You’re just a bunch of stupid ants.
毁了这个破坏者
Destroy the Destroyer!
-把它扔进地窖 -把它生吞了吧
– Throw him in the pit. – Let’s eat him!
不 等一下 我们可不是没头脑的野蛮家伙
No, wait. We are not mindless savages.
我们应该先研究一下这个人
This human should be studied.
-然后再吃了它 -是啊
– And then we’ll eat him. – Yeah.
吃了它 吃了它 吃了它1
Eat! Eat! Eat!
注意秩序 注意秩序
Order. Order.
安静 安静
Be still, be still.
今晚我们得做个选择
Tonight we have a choice.
我们可以杀了他谋得一日的安宁
We could destroy this human and make safe this day.
也可以改变这个人类的本性
Or we could change the nature of this human…
也许这样才能为所有的蚂蚁谋得美好的未来
and perhaps create a brighter future for all ants.
因此我判决这个人类
I therefore sentence the human
与蚂蚁一起生活工作
to live and work in the colony…
学习我们的所有 他要变成一只蚂蚁
to learn our ways. He must become an ant.
-什么 -不 不 女皇陛下
– What? – No. No, my queen.
如果他变不成蚂蚁怎么办呢
What if he does not become an ant?
我的 我的意思是 那怎么办
Okay, I mean, come on.
那就太可惜了
That would be regrettable.
但 但是谁来交他我们的生活方式呢
But… But who will teach him our ways?
-我来吧 -霍娃
– I will. – Hova?
就这么定了吧
It is done.
散会
Let us continue our work.
难道就这样吗 我还要这样多久
That’s it? How long am I gonna be like this?
我要回家
I wanna go home.
等等 我是人类啊
Wait. This is inuman.
对啊 没错
Yes, it is.
你好 花生果
Hello, Peanut?
破坏者
Destroyer?
喂 我们得走了
Hello? We have to go.
训练时间到了
It’s time to start your training.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
好的 好的 这很简单
Okay, okay. It’s simple.
我只需要躲过守卫
All I have to do is run past the guards,
然后逃离这个蚁丘
then escape the anthill…
-免得被他们吃掉 -你好啊
– and not get eaten by anything. – Well, hello there.
你知道的 我有很多很多的事情要问你
You know, there’s a million things I wanna ask you.
你是什么时候孵出来的
When were you hatched?
你是…你是公的还是母的
Are you…? Are you male or female?
你们是如何区分的
And how do you tell the difference?
就是…哦 难道就是靠那个吗
Is it…? Oh, is that how?
嘿 你少偷看我 否则…否则我要踩死你
Hey, stop peeking. Or… Or I’ll stomp on you.
我如果是你就不会这样 你瞧
Well, I wouldn’t if I were you. You see,
我是你在这儿的唯一的朋友
I’m the only friend you’ve got.
你要吃了我
You’re gonna eat me.
至于你提到的这一点
You know, now that you mention it,
你看起来这么软 肯定很耐嚼
you do look soft and chewy…
但我跟蚁后保证过 我决不会吃了你的
but I promised the queen I wouldn’t.
那你在心前划个叉
Cross your heart.
什么 那好吧
What? Oh, all right.
心前划个叉 我绝不会吃了你
Cross my heart, I will not eat you.
我是说在心脏前 不是在屁♥股♥上
I said, cross your heart, not your butt.
我是在心脏前啊
I just did.
看 就在那儿 我又做了一遍
See, there, did it again.
奇怪的风俗
Strange custom.
我还是不会去的
I’m still not going.
花生果 你确实需要…
Peanut, you need to…
我叫卢卡斯 不是花生果
My name’s Lucas, not Peanut.
卢-卡-斯
Lucas.
好吧 卢卡斯 你也听见蚁后的话了
Well, Lucas. You heard the queen.
如果想回家 你就必须先变成一只蚂蚁
You must become an ant if you ever want to return home.
那我要做什么
And how am I supposed to do that?
嗯 首先你先要确定你在这个家里的工种
Well, you just have to find your place in the colony.
那卢卡斯 你都有什么特长啊
So, Lucas, do you have any special skills?
我能从我姐姐的那里抢牛奶
I can make milk come out of my sister’s nose.
那好吧 我们去试试觅食工作
Okay, well, let’s try foraging.
这门工作的讲师是我的一个朋友
The instructor is a personal friend of mine.
她肯定会乐意帮忙的
I’m sure she’d love to help.
花生果 那个破坏者
Peanut? The Destroyer?
因为你 我不得不搬出了我的家
I had to move out of my nest because of you.
我失去了所有的东西
I lost everything.
重建工作花费了我整个早晨
Took me all morning to rebuild.
霍娃 别告诉我你要知道
Hova, don’t tell me that you are mentoring
这个…这个…这个…
this… This… This…
是卢卡斯
It’s Lucas.
他身上为什么要盖着这个垃圾
Why is he covered in trash?
难道疯了吗 我可不教疯子
Is he crazy? Because I don’t teach crazy ants.
不不不 他把这称作”衣服”
No, no, no. He calls the trash “clothes.”
他们喜欢把自己的生殖器隐藏起来
They like keeping their gender traits hidden.
他是个公的
He’s male.
好吧 卢卡斯 你去蓝队
Okay, Lucas, you’re on the blue team.
-哦 伙计 这不公平 -别这样
– Oh, man. That’s not fair. – Come on.
嘿 嘿 嘿 安静点
Hey, hey, hey, quiet.
都给我挺胸抬头
And suck in that thorax.
就像我们这个大家庭的其他工作一样
Like everything in the colony,
觅食也是一项团队工作
foraging is a team effort.
在这项测试中
In this test,
每个小队都要作为一支独♥立♥单位 绕过所有的障碍
each team must act as a single unit to avoid obstacles…
重新将甜味的石头带回巢穴
retrieve the sweet rock and return to the nest.
任何蚂蚁都不许落后
No ant gets left behind.
先到的一队获胜
First team back wins.
有问题吗
Any questions?
-你好啊 宝贝儿 -福加克斯
– Hello, baby. – Fugax.
嗯 像我这样的侦查蚂蚁
Well, isn’t it true that scout ants, such as myself…
总是过着冒险与刺♥激♥的生活
lead an exciting life of adventure and intrigue.
-福加克斯 -但是像你们这样的觅食者
– Fugax! – While foragers, such as you…
却只会在周围逛逛 搬搬东西
just walk around and pick up sticks.
你们有什么问题吗
Questions, anyone?
-哦 先生 -你这个弯下巴的家伙
– Oh, sir? – The guy with the crooked mandibles.
都是什么样的冒险啊
What kind of adventures?
很高兴你能问我
Well, I’m glad you asked.
-福加克斯 -过来围一圈 小家伙们
– Fugax. – Gather round, young scouts.
我最远的行程
In my travels,
已经越过了那片平坦的巨石
I have journeyed far beyond the great flat rock.
你是指 街道
You mean, the street?
不 是那片平坦的巨石
No. The great flat rock…
在那边人类都驾着巨大的金属茧
where the humans ride in their giant metal cocoons.
汽车
Cars.
我让你说话了吗
Did I call on you?
谁叫这个家伙来的
Who invited Captain Party Pooper?
福加克斯 这是那个破坏者
Fugax, meet the Destroyer.
破坏者
Destroyer?
现在 还有什么…
Now, are there any other…?
关于你们的任务还有什么问题吗
Are there any other questions about your assignment?
那个甜味的石头是什么
Yeah, what’s a sweet rock?
冲啊
Go.
-搭桥 -叠起来
– Bridge. – Stack up.
搭桥 呼呀
Bridge, hooyah.
来啊 花生果
Come on, Peanut.
我能自己搞定
Hello, I can do it myself.
嘿 伙计们 我想他是不是死了
Hey, guys. I think he’s dead.
我没死
I’m not dead.
-搭梯 -搭梯 呼呀
– Ladder. – Ladder, hooyah.
-快点 -快抓住
– Come on. – Grab hold.
我不需要你们的帮助
I don’t need your help.
我需要 我需要