哦 就是这个 斯宾德 点灯
Oh, that’s it! Spindle, taillight..
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey!
-怎么回事 -什么怎么回事
– What? – What do you mean, “what”?
嘿 嘿 你干什么呢
Hey! Hey, what are you doing?
是啊 这是休息室 睡觉的地方
Yeah, this is the sleeping chamber. Go to sleep.
你可别惹得我上去找你麻烦
Don’t make me come up there!
对不起 但我一定要找到
I’m so sorry, but I must have
我的配方中的最后一种配料
the final ingredient for my potion.
你们觉得什么更重要呢
Now, what’s more important:
是我终其一生追寻拯救
Me completing my life’s work for
这个包括你们这些家伙的大家庭的工作呢
the salvation of the colony… Which includes you guys.
还是你们的睡眠
Or your sleep?
-我们的睡眠 我要睡觉 -对 我也选第二个
– Sleep. I’m going with sleep. – Yeah, the second one.
那好吧 那我就轻一点
Well, then I shall try to be very quiet.
(咒语)
又来了 我要上去了
That’s it, I’m coming up there!
火焰水晶
Fire crystals.
终于找到了 最后一种配料
At last. The final ingredient.
我在休假
I’m on vacation.
-不 不 剪断它得了 -叠罗汉
– No. No, cut it out. – Dogpile.
叠罗汉
Dogpile.
是那个破坏者
It’s the Destroyer!
力拔千钧
Atomic wedgy.
斩钉截铁
And a clean break.
-斩钉截铁 力拔千钧 -好啊 好啊
– Clean break. Excellent wedge. – Yeah. All right.
别闹了 伙计 我已经没有多余的内衣裤了
Come on, man, I’m running out of underwear.
那你打算对我怎么样呢 嗯 好像无能为力吧
Well, what are you gonna do about it, huh? Nothing.
-因为我比你强大得多 -是啊
– Because I’m big and you’re small. – Yeah.
-因为他比你强大得多 -嘿
– Because he’s big and you’re small. – Hey.
你以后不要跟我鹦鹉学舌了
Quit repeating everything I say.
我只是要替你强调一下 老大
I was just adding emphasis, dude.
你别总这么愤愤不平的不行吗
Man, why you gotta be hating?
破坏者
Destroyer.
佐克
Zoc?
水来了
Water!
-佐克 -霍娃 快点 到草丛去
– Zoc. – Hova, please, get to the grass.
这里太危险了
It’s dangerous up here.
不过我一直想近距离的看看这家伙
But I’ve always wanted to see a human up close.
我听说他们可以像我们一样对话
I hear they’re capable of speech, like us.
他们和我们一点都不一样
They are nothing like us.
你们想对我怎么样呢 蚂蚁们 无能为力吧
What you gonna do about it, ants? Nothing.
因为我比你们强大的多
Because I’m big and you’re small.
快走开 你这个怪物 否则我一定会消灭你的
Away, monster, or I will use my powers to destroy you.
尽管我的能力还未臻完美 快跑
Powers that I have yet to perfect. Run!
你好
Hello.
我们对你没有危害的
We mean you no harm.
-哦 你说的太好了 -鞋来了
– Oh, great. – Shoe!
鞋来了
Shoe!
-求你了 不要再闹了 -小心
– Please, go in peace. – Look out!
-你没事吧 -嗯…我想他可能没有听见我的话
– Are you all right? – L… I guess he didn’t hear me.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
花生果 该回家了
Peanut, it’s time to come inside now.
花生果
Peanut.
我想他可能听懂我说的话了
I think I might have gotten through to him.
-你觉得呢 -破坏者
– What do you think? – Destroyer.
蒂芬妮 卢卡斯 我们要走了
Tiffany, Lucas, we’re leaving now.
卢卡斯 你们要做的事情我都贴在冰箱上了
Lucas? All the numbers are on the fridge.
-干的好 下一关 -卢卡斯
– Good one. Extended play. – Lucas.
你躲在那里干什么呢 为什么不回答我
What are you doing back there? Why didn’t you answer?
-你没事吧 宝贝儿 -我很好
– Are you all right, sweetie? – I’m fine.
-我刚才和朋友们玩呢 -我可不知道
– I was just playing with my friends. – I don’t know.
也许我们不该去休假
Maybe we shouldn’t go on vacation.
这可是我们的结婚周年纪念啊
Come on, it’s our big wedding anniversary.
我们还要去派瑞克·瓦拉塔(墨西哥餐馆)呢
We’re going to Puerco Vallarta.
我还要和美味的墨西哥饭食
And I gotta spend a little quality time
多呆一会儿
with the mamacita.
不必因为我取消你们的度假
Don’t cancel your vacation just because of me.
-我能解决自己的问题 -问题 你出什么问题了
– I can solve my own problems. – Problems? What problems?
是不是
Does it have anything to do with
与我找不到你的内衣裤有关啊
why I can’t find your underwear?
不是
No!
尿床也没有什么不好意思的啊 花生果
Bed-wetting is nothing to be ashamed of, Peanut.
什么 你能不能别这样啊 妈妈
What? Just stop it, Mom!
只要你不总是把我当成个婴儿
I don’t have any problems
就没有事了
except for you treating me like a baby.
-花生果 -别那么叫我了
– Peanut. – And stop calling me that.
你快走吧 让我自己呆会儿
Just go away and leave me alone.
我 佐克 召唤所有的力量
I, Zoc, call upon the elements:
吹动的风 下落的雨 燃烧的火
The wind that blows, rain that falls, fire that burns.
赐予我完成配方的伟大力量吧
Deliver your awesome power and transform my potion.
(咒语)
太棒了 亲爱的
That was great, sweetie.
我喜欢那些烟雾效果 你呢 斯宾德
I loved the smoke effects. Didrt you, Spindle?
你…
You…
石头 我诅咒你们的孩子
rock. Curse upon your children.
我可不觉得石头有孩子 亲爱的
I don’t think rocks have children, honey.
-只不过现在没有罢了 -好吧 那又怎么样
– They won’t now. – Okay. What’s the matter?
霍娃 配方上说颜色应该有所变化的
Hova, the potion is supposed to change color.
颜色该有所变化 颜色该有所变化
It’s not changing color. It’s not changing color.
我召唤了所有的力量 风啊 雨啊 等等
I call upon the elements: Wind, rain, et cetera.
完成我的配方 (咒语)
Transform my potion and clacktiel.
(咒语)
是不是你咒语的发音有问题
Maybe you’re pronouncing it wrong.
发音怎么会有问题
How could I pronounce it wrong?
-那是我发明的 -休息一下吧
– I made it up. – Take a break.
霍娃 你可能没有注意到…
Hova, perhaps you didn’t notice…
但是今天我们差点被踩扁
but we were almost squished today,
我们的家园也是混乱一片
and the colony is in shambles.
我距离解决这个人类问题的方法
I am this close to finding a solution
是如此的接近
to the human problem…
告诉我 我该怎么办…霍娃 你要干嘛
and you tell me I need to… Hova, what are you doing?
-没什么啊 我什么也没有干 -不不 等一下
– Nothing, I’m not doing anything. – No. Wait.
-不要 -我只是在朝你走过去
– No. – I’m simply walking towards you.
你为什么要这么惊慌啊
There’s no reason to panic.
等一下 霍娃 你别…
Wait. Now, Hova…
我只是在朝你走过去
I’m just coming towards you.
等一下 别 霍娃 别
Wait. No. Hova. No.
痒痒吗 你觉得怎么样
Does it tickle? What about when I do this?
你为什么要笑啊 我看到你笑了
Why are you laughing? I see you laughing.
你可别惹我对你说咒语
Don’t make me clacktiel you.
不错啊 真高兴看到你们还能乐得起来
Well, I’m glad you two have something to laugh about.
-议长大人 -嗨
– Head of Council. – Hi.
真高兴你能…真是太意外了
How nice of you to… It was unexpected.
请原谅 我正在做试验
Forgive me. I was working on an experiment.
哦 是吗 我明白了
Oh, yes, I see.
是 我们…有什么可以效劳的
Well, we were… How may I be of service?
佐克 破坏者的攻击越来越频繁了
Zoc, attacks from the Destroyer grow more frequent.
我们的食物供应现在也得不到保证
Our food supplies are now desperately low.
议会希望你能找到解决的办法
The council was hoping perhaps you might have a solution.
反击 我们必须要阻止破坏者
Fight back. We must stop the Destroyer.
但是成千上万的蚂蚁可能会为此丧生啊
But thousands of ants would needlessly die.
如果我们能够交流
Perhaps if we could communicate, you know,
就是与人类交谈
just talk with the human.
哦 好主意 那我们就好好谈谈
Oh, what a great idea. Let’s have a nice chat.
嗨 你好 破坏者 你看起来好累啊
Well, hello, Destroyer. Gee, you look kind of tired.
为什么不停住要踏在我女朋友身上的脚呢
Why don’t you just rest your feet on my girlfriend.
好 好…
Okay, oka…
你知道吗 有时候你真像个散发着恶臭的虫子
Sometimes you’re a real stinkbug, you know that?
佐克 与人类开战是不可能的
Zoc, a war with the human is… It’s impossible.
巫师才不会相信这些的
A wizard knows no such word.
无论怎样
Whatever.
再见了 蒂芬妮 再见了 卢卡斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!