Now I understand what happened to those other detectives.
他们都疯了
They went nuts.
闪开 干嘛 你们想干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing, guys?
比这更糟的情况也没难倒过我
Well, I’ve gotten out of worse jams than this.
我绝不让他们逮到你
l am not gonna let them get you.
我出了什么事
What’s happening to me?
对不起了
I’m sorry.
你没通过测验 艾希先生
You didn’t make it, Mr.Ash.
我希望
l wish
我能和你一起走 走出矩阵 回到现实
l could go with you.
你知道 我不怪你
I don’t blame you, you know.
崔妮蒂 一切发生的事情 都是我的错
Everything that happened, Trinity, it was all my fault.
那些”偷看窥视镜”的事
All that Through the Looking Glass stuff.
实在禁不起诱惑 我和传统的人一样
Can’t get my head around it. I’m oldfashioned.
考验和选择是有分别的
There’s a difference between a test and a choice.
起码这次的考验让你了解到 你本来可以成功的
For what it’s worth, I think you could’ve handled the truth.
这只是份工作罢了
It was just a job.
再见了 崔妮蒂
Goodbye, Trinity.
再见
Goodbye.
一个结束所有案子的案子
A case to end all cases.
矩阵化
醒醒 宝贝侦测到两个机器人 急速朝我们方向前进
Wake up. Baby’s spotted two machines heading in fast.
我看到它们了
I see them.
它们是能行走的型号♥ 你想你可以应付得来吗
They’re runners. Think you can handle them?
瞧我的
Watch me.
好 我进来了
Okay. I’m in.
那两个比我们以前见过同型号♥的聪明多了
That runner’s smarter than we’ve seen so far.
诱饵做的漂亮 谢谢
It’s quite a catch. Thanks.
它会 它可能被改造吗
Will it? Do you think it’ll convert?
那得由它自己决定
To convert is its choice to make.
你认为 我们是否应该改写它的程式
Do you think maybe we ought to reprogram it?
不行 我们不应强迫它听从我们
No. We can’t make slaves of them.
因为那样太简单了
Because that would be simpler.
我们不会把它当奴隶般殴打
We won’t beat the machines by making them our slaves.
最好让它自愿加入我们
Better to let them join us by choice.
让它们相信 加入我们是对的选择
Make them believe the right choice is the one we want them to make.
好吧 说的对 机器是工具 制♥造♥出来就是拿来用的
All right. Yes, machines are tools. They’re made to be used.
那是它们的天性 如奴隶般听从指挥
It’s their nature. To be slaves.
这就是为什么 要给它看一个更好的世界
That’s why we can show them a better world,
使它自愿加入我们
why they convert.
-但是我们给它们看的世界 不是真实的 -没关系
-But that world we show them isn’t real. -lt doesn’t matter.
我担心它们会发现 那只是我们想像出来的世界
I’m afraid they’ll figure out that we’ve made up the thing in our heads.
它们看不出差别 对人工智能来说
They can’t tell the difference. To an artificial mind,
所有的现实都是虚拟的
all reality is virtual.
它们如何知道那个真实世界 其实也是虚拟出来的
How do they know that the real world isn’t just another simulation?
我们又如何知道
How do you?
我知道我不是在作梦 我知道梦里应该是什么样子的
I know I’m not dreaming now because l know what it’s like being in a dream.
所以梦让你了解现实的存在
So dreaming lets you know reality exists.
不 只是我的思想存在而已 其他的 我也不知道
No. Just that my mind exists. I don’t know about the rest.
好啦 修好了 看来我们也可以走了
Okay, he’s good to go. Looks like we are too.
已经在作梦了
Dreaming already?
它今天很辛苦的
He’s had a rough day.
可怜的宝贝
You poor baby.
不介意帮个忙吧
Would you mind?
当然不
Not at all.
哈啰 你好
Hello there.
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
敌人侦哨艇
Sentinels.
快走
Let’s go!
快 可恶 帮我
Come on, damn it, help me!

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章大偷袭
下一篇文章黑神驹
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!