我接到了 好耶
l got it! Yeah!
尤琪 是你吗
Yuki? ls that you?
原来你在这儿 尤琪
There you are, Yuki.

Come here.
我到处找你呢 坏猫咪
l’ve been looking everywhere for you. Bad cat.
你一定饿了吧
Bet you’re hungry, huh?
我昨天就搞懂了 你的猫没事儿的
l figured this out yesterday. Your cat’s okay.
对呀 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
是那些男孩的关系
lt’s those boys.
预备 跳呀
Ready! There he goes.
耶 好呀
Banzai! Yes!
大家请注意
May l have your attention, please.
你赢了
And you are the winner!
不公平 他碰到地了 看 他鼻子流血了
No fair. He hit the ground. His nose is bleeding. Look!
我想他说的对 他的确碰到地了
l think he’s right. He hit the ground.
喂 是谁告诉她的 别看我
Hey, who told her? Don’t look at me.
我不知道 我没告诉她
l don’t know. l didn’t tell her.
这么说 这房♥子闹鬼啰
So this house is haunted.
不可能 哇 太扯 以前从没发生过
No way. Wow, this is too much! This never happened before.
那 那是 那是什么
That, that was What was that?

Hi.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
对 他们要拆屋了
Yeah, they’re gonna tear it down.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on!
像羽毛一样轻
Hey, light as a feather.
我也要试 我也要试 快 我们来帮她
l wanna try! l wanna try! Come on, we could help her.
喂 快 快走开 快走
Hey, hey! Come on. Get away from there. Move along!
尤琪 等等
Yuki, wait!
清除这里的人 立刻清除这里的人
Clear the area. Clear the area immediately.
快出去
Get out of here!
尤琪
Yuki!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
尤琪
Yuki!
尤琪
Yuki!
尤琪
Yuki.
如果你真不想和他约会 干嘛答应他
If you don’t want to go out with him, why did you say you would?
我是说 你可不想给他错误的暗示吧
I mean, you don’t wanna give him the wrong idea.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
尤琪
Yuki!
你得做个决定才行
You need to make up your mind.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我开始担心了 尤琪
I’m starting to worry. Yuki!
喂 你 这里找到一个人
Hey, you! We’ve got one over here.
你不该在这里
You don’t belong here.
大家让一让
Move along, folks.
这里没什么好看的 大家让路
Nothing to see here. Come on, folks, out of the way.
别管闲事 快走
Go about your business.
放我走 放手
Let go of me, let go!
你最好已经找到所有的人了
Tell me you have all of them.
是的 长官 最后一个在这儿
Yes, sir. The last one’s over there.
-检查她一下 然后让她走 -是 长官
-Examine her. Then let her go. -Yes, sir.
放手 听我说 那里没什么害虫 只是一些孩子
Let go! Listen to me! There’s no bugs in there! lt’s just some kids!
放手
Let go!
听我说 立刻封锁这里
Listen! Seal the area off now.
我要走了 一会儿见
l’m going, l’ll see you guys later.
没 嗯 什么也没发生
Nothing. Yeah, nothing.
急急如律令
Work!
不灵了
lt’s not working.
算了吧 咱们走吧
Forget it. Come on, let’s go.
侦探的故事
一个结束所有案子的案子
A case to end all cases.
你懂我的意思吧 戴那
You know what I mean, Dinah?
我以前认为 做个私♥家♥侦♥探♥很酷
I used to think being a private detective was cool.
像”山姆.斯贝德” 或”菲力浦.马洛” 对吧
Like Sam Spade or Phillip Marlowe, right?
但是这行真的一点儿也不酷
But there’s nothing cool left to it.
加上现在 我的冰箱和银行帐户都空了
On top of that, both my fridge and my bank account are empty.
等等
Wait.
好 戴那 咱们来打个赌
Okay, Dinah, let’s bet.
如果又是一个疑神疑鬼的丈夫
lf it’s another suspicious husband,
那么我就再也不干这一行了
l’m out of this business forever.
喂 艾希先生 我有个案子给你
Hello? Mr. Ash, I have a job for you.
你是要我去侦查你老婆 对吧
And you need me to check on your wife, right?
我正在找一个电脑骇客
I’m looking for a computer hacker.
我们只知道 这骇客的叫”崔妮蒂”
This hacker goes by the alias Trinity. That’s all we know.
看起来咱们还有生意 戴那
Well, it looks like we’re still in business, Dinah.
好 请问我是替谁工作
Fine. And who will l be working for?
我不能说 你不能说
I can’t say. You can’t say.
等你能说的时候 再打电♥话♥来吧 这种生意我可不干
Call me back when you can say. That’s not the way l do business.
很高兴能和你聊聊
lt was a pleasure chatting with you.
挂电♥话♥前 你不妨去查查你的银行帐户
Before you hang up, take a look at your bank account balance.
对这案子 我有种不祥的感觉
I didn’t get a good feeling about the case.
但是我找不到好藉口来拒绝他
But I had no good reason to turn the guy down now.
崔妮蒂在骇客圈里挺有名气的
This Trinity was wellknown in hacker circles.
这名号♥听起来就蛮艺术的
A real artist by the sound of it.
警♥察♥总是比他慢一步
The cops were always one step behind him.
我知道自己绝不会比警♥察♥慢
So I knew I could get that close.
问题是 我能赶得上他吗
Question was, could I get closer?
我知道几个抓骇客的技巧
I had a few tricks up my sleeve for getting to hackers.
正当我在搜寻时 发现了件奇怪的事
While I was searching, I found something strange.
这案子以前也有其他侦探接过手
Other detectives had been on the case too.
他们办案的过程中 都出了些”问题”
And their investigations had all been, shall we say, troubled.
一个家伙自杀了
One of the guys killed himself.
另外一个失踪了
Another had disappeared.
还有一个疯了
Another went crazy.
所以我就去拜访 那个还活着的人
So I paid the one who was left a visit.
那个疯了的人
The crazy one.
崔妮蒂不并存在 老兄 他不是真的人
Trinity doesn’t exist, man. He’s not real.
他是虚拟的一段程序码 完全没意义
He’s a figment. A cipher. A jabberwocky.
那么我是谁 我到底是什么
And who am l? Who the hell am l?
我刚说过他是个疯子吧
Did I mention he was crazy?
棋盘 无意义的东西 红皇后
Chessboards, jabberwocky, Red Queen.
我开始在骇客经常出没处搜寻
I started searching all the usual hacker hangouts
寻找有”爱丽丝梦游仙境”一样动机的人
for someone with an Alice in Wonderland m.o.
骇客论♥坛♥ 匿名信箱 聊天室
Hacker bulletin boards, anonymous mailboxes, chat rooms.
就在某处我查到了他的一点蛛丝马迹
And it was in one of those that I picked up Trinity’s trail.
“六条溪”
“Six brooks.”
“晚上八点零五分 我一定会到”
“I’ll be there at 20:05.”
原来如此
Of course!
过了第二条溪 就带她进入了森林
Crossing the second brook takes her into the woods.
爱丽丝越过第一条溪
Alice jumps the first brook
然后
and.
她上了火车
And then she boards a train.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起
Excuse me.

Hey!

Hey!
我就知道是个陷阱
l knew this was some kind of trap.
陷阱和考验是有分别的 艾希先生
There’s a difference, Mr. Ash, between a trap and a test.
你在考验我
You were testing me?
我很惊讶你过关了
You made it. I’m impressed.
赞美的话人人爱听
Flattery will get you everywhere.
我不是来这里赞美你 我是来救你的
I’m not here to flatter you, I’m here to save you.
刚发生什么事了
What just happened?
艾希先生 最近有梦到检查眼睛吗
Mr.Ash, dream of having an eye exam lately?
有啊 你怎么知道
Yeah, how’d you know?
因为你已经看过窥视镜了
You’ve stepped to the edge of the looking glass.
那么检查眼睛的事 就不是梦啰
So then, that means I wasn’t dreaming.
他们雇用我 只是想找到你 对吧
They hired me as a way of getting to you, didn’t they?
快走
Go!
到底是怎么回事呀 真是疯狂
What the hell is going on here? This is really crazy.
现在我终于知道 以前的侦探们出了什么事

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章大偷袭
下一篇文章黑神驹
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!