放松点 没事了
Relax, you’re okay.
放松 西斯 放松点 他只是我们训练程序的一部分
Easy, Cis, settle down. He was just part of the training program.
这只是一个虚拟环境 已经结束了
He’s just a simulation. It’s over.
只不过是个测试 判断力 注意力 技巧
It was a test. Judgment. Concentration. Technique.
你的每项得分都很高
High scores on everything.
现在休息一下吧
Now, get some rest.
你没事吧
You okay?
现在我感觉好多了
I feel a lot better now.
除了最后的这部分
Except for that last part
我得说她通过测试了
l’d say she passed.
世界纪录
只有非常少数的人能注意到母体的存在
Only the most exceptional people become aware of the Matrix.
那些知道它存在的人
Those that learn it exists
必须有罕见的直觉和天生的疑心
must posses a rare degree of intuition, sensitivity and a questioning nature.
信♥号♥♥稳定 保持使用这频率
Signal is stable. This frequency will continue to remain open.
然而 也有很小的机会
However, very rarely
有人通过完全不同的途径来获得此智慧
some gain this wisdom through wholly different means.
这个男子就是这几个人中的一个
This man is one of those few.
先生们 请各就各位
Gentlemen, please take your marks!
当然 我相信你 丹 一定是什么搞错了
Of course I believe you, Dan. It’s got to be some kind of mixup.
你能把事情弄清楚 即使你不能 你也不会放弃
You’ll clear it up, and if you can’t, you’ll go on.
就像你一贯的作风 你知道
Just like you’ve always done. You know that.
我不知道 爸爸 我不知道我还能相信什么
I don’t know, Dad. I don’t know what to believe in anymore.
嗯 一生中值得做的事情都是很难做到的
Well, nothing worth doing in life is easy.
我对你有信念 儿子 我知道你能做到
And I have great faith in you, son. I know you can do it.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
这样不好 丹 你的肌肉会撕裂的
This is no good, Dan! Your muscles are about to burst!
听我说 我有五千条理由 你不应该
Listen to me, there are 5000 different reasons why you shouldn’t
我知道 汤姆 但我不会退缩的
I know, but I’m not withdrawing, Tom.
“天下第一”这称呼 对你来说还有意义吗
Does the concept “first in qualifying” mean anything to you?
已经够了 你明白吗
That’s enough already! You hear me?
我们已经有今天的成就了 弄伤你自己的话一切就完了
This is all we’ve worked for! Injure yourself now and it’s over!
你将输掉一切 完了 你可以跟你的事业吻别了
You’ll lose everything! Over! And you can kiss your career goodbye!
我已经决定了 我明天会跑
I’ve made up my mind. And I’m running tomorrow.
哦 是吗
Oh, are you?
你可以跑 但如果你再勉强的话
You may run, but if you push yourself any more
可能就打破9秒钟的纪录了
you’ll be lucky to break nine minutes!
我是说 还操什么心呢 这不值得 兄弟
I mean, why bother? It’s just not worth it, buddy.
没有人能打破我的纪录 这是我的最后机会
No one will ever beat my record. It’s the last chance for me to finally
干什么
What?
证明他们是错的
Prove them wrong.
那我不干了
Then do it without me.
嘿 丹 有时间吗
Hey, Dan, you got a second?
我的时间很宝贵 只是问几个问题
The clock’s ticking. Just wanted to ask a few questions.
对于明天的比赛 你很兴奋吧
You must be excited to run tomorrow. Always.
对 我从没感觉怎么好过
I’ve never felt this good.
那么 在资格赛中打破9秒8的感觉是怎样的
So, what was it like breaking 9.8 in the qualifying heat?
我从没试过这种感觉 我所做的一切就是为了这成绩
Like nothing I’ve ever felt before. It’s everything I’ve worked for.
而现在 我只想再次回到那里
And now, I’m just hoping I can get back there again.
有人说 那种感觉像零重力
Someone once said it feels like zero gravity.
你从这世界中解放出来 感受完全的自♥由♥
You’re released from the world and you’re totally free.
听起来很神奇 那感觉一定很棒
That sounds amazing. It must be really nice.
我是说 特别在考虑到所发生的事情
I mean, especially considering what happened.
好吧 告诉你 那里一个记者都不会有
Well, I’ll tell you, there aren’t any reporters out there.
好吧 丹 我想我会把这个当作是一个提示的
All right, Dan, I guess I’m going to take that as my cue.
但你应该知道 即使是记者 我们当中也有发烧友的
But you should know even some of us reporters are fans
所以我会跟你说 好运
so I’ll just say good luck to you.
美国选手丹·戴维斯出问题
American Dan Davis is down!
信♥号♥♥不稳定
I have an unstable signal.
他不能觉醒 不能让他觉醒
He cannot wake up. Do not let him wake up.
美国选手丹·戴维斯以8秒72的成绩冲过底线
Dan Davis of the United States finishes with a time of 8.72 seconds
一项新的世界纪录
a new world record.
告诉你
I’ll tell you something
我的戴西阿姨会做草莓派
there’s nothing quite like cherry pie baked by my Aunt Daisy.
每次去探望她都会给我烤一个 说来还真想吃
She always bakes me one when I visit. Look forward to it actually.
虽然听起来像在吹牛
It may sound like I’m bragging,
但那真的是世界上最好吃的草莓
but it’s really the best cherry pie in the world.
她行为有点古怪 跟我妈妈不大合得来
She was a bit of an eccentric. She didn’t get along with my mom
但我一直很爱她 她教会我很多东西
but I always loved her. She taught me so many things.
我曾跟她去过百老汇看歌♥剧 看过电影
We’d go to Broadway musicals, to the movies.
现在他们称呼她”神秘文学女王”
Now they call her the “queen of mystery literature.”
她住在法国南部一栋一流的别♥墅♥里
Lives in an elegant villa in the south of France.
但是 当我探望她时 她还是会给我烤草莓派
But, when I go visit, she still bakes me her cherry pie.
每咬一口 都有一种神奇的感觉
Something about biting into it, just for that brief moment tasting perfection.
就好像感觉到灵魂出壳一样
Like leaving your body or something.
小说谁都能写 可是没人能做出比她更好的草莓派来
Anyone can write a novel, but no one can beat her cherry pie.
这是一个有趣的例子 但却没有什么值得过多思考的
An interesting case, but nothing to be concerned about.
他关于比赛的记忆被完完全全地洗掉
His memory of the race was expunged with no residual effects.
他再也不会赛跑了 他再也不会走路了
He will never run again. He will never walk again, for that matter.
我们还会再持续观察他一段时间
We’ll continue monitoring him for a while,
应该不会有什么问题发生
but anticipate no problems.
一个纪录可以在人们的脑子里持续存在许多年
A record that will live on in people’s memories for years to come.
人们还能有什么别的要求吗
What more could anyone ask for?
自♥由♥
Free
你说什么
Did you say something?
坐下
Sit down.
自♥由♥
Free
坐下
Sit down!
超越极限
尤琪 嗨 小女孩 吃饭啰
Yuki! Hey, girl, time to eat.
喔 尤琪是我的猫
Oh, Yuki’s my cat.
搞不懂你
Well, l don’t understand.
如果你真不想和他约会 干嘛答应他
lf you don’t want to go out with him, why did you say you would?
我是说 你可不想给他错误的暗示吧
l mean, you don’t want to give him the wrong idea, do you?
它去哪儿了
Where is she?
尤琪
Yuki!
你得做个决定才行
Well, listen, you need to make up your mind.
它在哪里呢
Where is she?
我开始担心我的猫了
l’m starting to worry about my cat.
它从不错过任何一餐
She never misses a meal.
尤琪
Yuki?
我会再打给你的
l’m gonna have to call you back.
尤琪
Yuki?
尤琪
Yuki!
我们今天都没看到它 如果有 一定会告诉你
We haven’t seen her anywhere today, but we’ll be sure to tell you if we do.
冰淇淋 她戴了一个像这样的铃铛
lce cream! She’s wearing a bell like this one.
我不知道你的猫在哪儿 我也不知道
l don’t know where your cat is. Me either.
我想起来了 它在破鬼屋那里
l know. She’s at the old haunted house.
喂 看呀 那儿又有彩虹了
Hey, look! There’s a rainbow over there again.
真不懂 它平常喜欢待在家里的 跑去那里干嘛
l don’t get it. She likes to stay home. What is she doing over there?
你知道 你不应进去那里
You know, you’re not supposed to go in there
但是我们可不在乎 你也去吗
but we don’t really care about that. You wanna go?
我们要去吗 那里可能又在下雨
Are we going? lt’s probably raining there again.
走吧
Let’s go!
噢 跳的好 老兄
Nice moves, man.
快走啦
Come on!
喂 就在这儿 等等 我跟你们去
Hey, it’s over here. Wait, l’m coming with you.
你确定可以秀给她看吗
You sure it’s okay to show her?
哈啰 你们在哪儿
Hello? Where are you?
大伙儿 你们去哪儿啦
Guys? Where’d you go?
他们去哪儿了呢
Where’d they go?
快走 狗狗
Come on, boy.
别乱叫
Settle down!
别乱动
Hold still!
坐下 坐下
Sit! Sit!
哈啰
Hello?
大家在哪里呀
Where is everyone?
尤琪
Yuki?
尤琪
Yuki?
笨猫
Stupid cat.
发生什么事 这里怎么回事
What’s happening? What’s going on here?

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章大偷袭
下一篇文章黑神驹
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!