几个字一样
tattooed on our forehead.
我们都穿着运动服
We’re all wearing trackies.
看着就像混混 不是吗
We look like neds, right?
要是穿套正装
You put on a suit
就看着像律师什么的了
then it just looks like we’re going to court.
尤其是你 罗比
Especially you, Robbie.
伙计们 我知道你们的意思
I know what you’re saying, guys.
苏格兰裙
Kilts!
我们可以穿苏格兰裙
We could wear kilts.
穿苏格兰裙就没人找麻烦了
Nobody ever bothers anybody wearing a kilt.
我们就跟苏格兰高地的那帮人一样了
We’d just look like friendly wee cunts up the Highlands.
威士忌观察家什么的 听懂没
Whisky train spotters, know what I mean?
你赶上爱因斯坦了
Albert Einstein.
爱因斯坦 这是哪个家伙
Albert Einstein? Who the fuck’s that?
他是蒙娜的一个朋友
He was a friend of Mona’s.
记得蒙娜丽莎吧
Remember Mona?
我的天啊 怎么又回到蒙娜身上了
For fuck’s sake. We’re back to Mona now.
然后说啥 驴子吗 来吧
What’s next, “Donkey”? Come on.
混♥蛋♥
Arse!
拜托了
Come on. Please!
请停一下
Stop the bus!
停了 他们停了
They’re stopping. They’re stopping.
我说的没错吧
What did I tell you?
我靠 《音乐之声》啊
Fuck me. Sound Of Music.
艾伯特
Hey, Albert!
抱歉 修女们
Sorry, Sisters,
你们管不了这些新教♥徒♥的
you cannae control these Protestants, you know.
我愿不远万里
I would walk 500 miles
翻山越岭
And I would walk 500 more
千里万里 我也心甘情愿
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
只为拜倒在你的门前
To fall down at your door
努力工作 心中所念
When I’m working. Yes I know I’m gonna be
要为你奋斗
I’m gonna be the man who’s working hard for you
带着薪水 走进家门
And when the money comes in for the work I do
我会全数交予
I’ll pass almost every penny on to you
你的手中
When I come home. When I come home
心中所念
Oh, I know I’m gonna be
我要因你而归
I’m gonna be the man who comes back home to you
就算老去 我也知道
And if I grow old. Well, I know I’m gonna be
有你相伴 沧桑与共
I’m gonna be the man who’s growing old with you
我愿不远万里
But I would walk 500 miles
茄子
Cheese!
太棒了 谢谢
Lovely. Thank you.
你们是从苏格兰高地来的吗
Are you from Highlands?
我的曾曾祖父是苏格兰高地的领袖
Actually, my great, great grandfather, he was a Highland chief.
这条裙子是格子呢绒的
This kilt is the tartan
每次穿上 我都会感到骄傲
and I wear it with pride every time I put it on.
所以你才反着穿的吗
That’s why you wear it back to front?
是哦
Oh, right.
我愿不远万里
But I would walk 500 miles
翻山越岭
And I would walk 500 more
千里万里 我也心甘情愿
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
艾伯特 快点 就快到了
Albert. Come on, mate. Nearly there.
快点个头啊 哥们
Come on to fuck, mate.
都怪这个毛皮袋
It’s this sporran, man,
总是打在我的老二上
it keeps banging off my tadger.
我蛋蛋疼死了
My fucking balls are killing.
难怪苏格兰高地都荒无人烟
Fucking no wonder the Highlands are deserted, man.
该死的 我下面可是遭罪了
Fucking, my meat and two veg are taking a hammering here.
我的天啊
God.
邋遢蛋
Clatty tadger.
你们倒是站着说话不腰疼
It’s no your sporran that’s hurtin’ your balls.
哥们 你们干什么呢
Guys! What the fuck youse playing at?
艾伯特来了
It’s Alberto!
我的天啊 疼死我了
Fucking in agony here. Fuck’s sake,
你们就把我丢在后头吗
and you’re leaving me away behind?
我都饿得心里发慌了
And I’m starving. Fucking palpi-fucking-tations in my heart.
你们还笑屁 我都难受死了
Fucking chaffed bollocks. I’m fucking raging.
这路真够远的
Shocking by the way.
你们都够厉害
Youse are shocking.
好啦
All right.
我的天啊 哥们
Fuck’s sake, man.
天啊 艾伯特 你干嘛呢
Fuck’s sake, Albert. What you doing?
你这脚
Fucking howling hoofs!
给我来一片呗
Give us one of those pieces over, eh?
滚 洗手去 你个邋遢鬼
Fuck off! Go and wash your hands, you clatty bastard.
真恶心
Disgustin’!
给你说说好消息
Look, mate, that’ll cheer you up.
真要命了
For God’s sake!
巴布莱尔酿酒厂
Balblair Distillery.
乐土啊
The promised land.
那里可有宝贝啊 伙计们 好宝贝
Treasures in there, mate. Fucking treasures.
但有个小问题
Ah, but one wee problem.
宝贝在墙内 我们在墙外
It’s in there, we’re out here.
屁计划也没有
No fucking plan,
我都快把老二贡献上了
and I’m risking my foreskin for fuck all.
出发前我打了个电♥话♥
Before we left I made a phone call.
我们要去见个人
We’re gonna go and meet somebody.
你要干什么
What the fuck have you been up to?
相信我就是了 你们等着看吧
Just fucking trust me and you’ll find out.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
– How you doin? – Pleasure to meet you.
从格拉斯哥一路赶来的吧
All the way from Glasgow, eh?
路程很远呢
That’s an impressive trip.
这就是康丁区麦芽威士忌俱乐部
So this is the Carntyne Malt Whisky Club?
多比先生 感谢您的接待
Well, thanks for seeing us, Mr Dobie.
我们刚建立不久
We’re just newly set up.
我叫罗比 是会长
My name’s Robbie. I’m the President.
这位是财务秘书艾伯特
This here’s Albert, Financial Secretary.
芮诺主管纳新
Rhino looks after new membership.
这是社交秘书莫
And Mo, Social Secretary
负责我们俱乐部的常规采购
and general procurement of whatever we need.
非常好 我们能为您做什么呢
Oh, very impressive. Good. And what can we do for you?
我们已经读过你们的报告 对我们来说
Well, we’ve read the reports and for us,
麦芽磨坊威士忌的拍卖♥♥
the auction of a Malt Mill is more important
比登陆月球还重要
than landing on the moon.
我们特此前来 希望能得到您的签名
We’ve come to ask for your autograph,
如果可以的话 为了写新闻简报
and if possible, for the newsletter,
可以给您与威士忌酒桶照一张吗
could we get a photograph of you with the cask?
还有 如果不麻烦的话
And only if it’s no bother, also,
我们能否参加
if you could let us witness
双耳杯大♥师♥罗里·麦卡利斯特先生的品酒会
the tasting with the Master of Quaich, Mr Rory McAllister.
双耳杯大♥师♥ 威士忌业界最高的荣誉
这样我们就可以告诉我们的儿孙
It’s just so we could tell the grandchildren
我们曾亲身经历
that we were there.
听上去真动人
Isn’t that sweet?
何止是动人 简直是叹为观止
It’s more than sweet. This is just so impressive.
-你搭的什么破帐篷 -至少搭起来了
– That ain’t very good, is it? – It’s up, isn’t it?
你知道吗
Do you know something?
你居然把我们大老远拖到这儿来
I can’t believe you dragged us all the way up here
搞不好还要蹲监狱
to risk us to get the jail for fuck all.
闭嘴 爱啵的瓶子拿过来
Shut it. Give us your Irn-Bru bottles.
苏格兰著名碳酸饮料
他们连我们的照片都有了
They’ve even got our photos as well now.
就我那记录 要再被发现就没救了
With my record, when they know it’s gone I’m fucked.
我还以为你多聪明呢
I thought you were smart.
要被发现 他们又不会发现
Once they know? But they’re not gonna know.
什么东西都不会少
Nothing’s gonna go missing.
一切都会顺顺当当 不会有事的
Everything’s gonna be all right. It’s all good.
你脑子坏了吧
Are you off your head?
你没看见门上那锁有多大吗
And did you no see how fucking big the lock were on the door?
还有那些摄像头和警报器呢
And the camera and the alarms?