混♥蛋♥ 他妈的还跟踪我
You fucking prick! Fucking following me!
没 我是来看朋友的
No, I was seeing my pal.
看朋友
Seeing a pal?
混账东西
Fucking dick.
混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的还不懂吗
Do you no fucking understand, you prick?
我自己要好好生活了
I just want to have my life!
和我的家人在一起
With my fucking family.
你最好给我如实招了
You better tell me the truth
不然我捅了你
or you’re getting it.
你是不是在跟踪我
Did you follow me?
怎么跟的
How?
摩托 停在街对面
On my motorbike across the road.
克兰西派我来的
Clancy told me to.
-你向他汇报了吗 -没有 我不告诉他了
– Have you told him yet? – No! And I willnae.
那你♥他♥妈♥的给谁发短♥信♥呢
Who were you fucking texting then?
给我那该死的朋友
I was texting my fucking mate!
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
手♥机♥给我
Show me the fucking phone!
给你 在这儿呢
Right. Here you are.
你♥他♥妈♥的别动
Don’t fucking move.
靠
Fuck!
你个该死的都告诉他地址了
Fucking knows the address!
抱歉 哥们 他找不到路了
I’m sorry, mate. He’s lost the fuckin’ plot!
你最好老实告诉我
You better fucking tell me.
好不容易找到这么好的地方
It’s so fucking perfect here.
你现在是要毁了我的一切
You’ve fucking ruined everything for me now.
算你走运 混♥蛋♥
You’re fucking lucky, Sniper.
算你走运
You’re lucky
我还没挖了你的眼珠子
I’m not taking your fucking eye out right now.
待那别动 别再跟踪我 混♥蛋♥
Stay there. Don’t fucking follow me. Prick!
-把电♥话♥还我 -滚蛋吧
– Give me my fucking phone back. – Fuck off!
去你的
Fuck you.
砸错车了 你个蠢货
Wrong bike, you prick!
靠 该死
Shit! Fuck.
哈里 我憋得都快炸了
I’m fucking gonna explode, Harry.
我都能感受到我的愤怒
I can feel it in my bones.
我很害怕
I’m scared.
我怕下一次我会失控
Scared the next time I won’t be able to stop.
就差那么一点
I was this close.
差点把别人的眼珠挖出来了
This fucking close to taking someone’s eye out.
哈里 我都被自己吓到了
I scared myself, Harry.
利奥妮的爸爸说的没错
Leonie’s dad’s right.
一步错步步错 再没回头路了
Once you’re involved in this shit you cannae get out.
利奥妮的爸爸
Leonie’s dad?
你最近低调点就好了
All you’ve gotta do is keep your head down.
躲过这一阵
Keep out of sight for awhile.
-我要去伦敦 哈里 -什么
– Gonna fuck off to London, Harry. – What?
我要去伦敦
Gonna fuck off to London.
神经错蛋给了我5000块
Psycho-balls offered me five grand.
怎么
You what?
难道利奥妮的爸爸会帮你
Leonie’s dad’s gonna help you?
就这么把你收买♥♥了
He’s bought you off?
我可不相信
I don’t believe this.
你就这么走了 不理利奥妮和卢克了
You’re gonna piss off and leave Leonie and Luke?
哈里 我能怎么办
Harry, what am I meant to do?
我找不到工作
I cannae get a job.
连个面试机会都没有
I cannae even get an interview for a job.
我不能让他们也跟我一起去收♥容♥所♥啊
I cannae drag my family through a homeless unit.
她们自己过会更好
They’re better off where they are.
听着 你不能这样 相信我
Listen, you can’t do this. Now, take it from me.
时过境迁
Time passes and things change.
你可能再也见不到她们了
You might never see them again.
你不能这么做 肯定还有别的办法
You can’t do this. There’s gotta be something else.
你尝过麦芽磨坊的威士忌吗
Have you ever tried a Malt Mill?
什么
What?
麦芽磨坊威士忌 你尝过吗
A Malt Mill, have you ever tried it?
没有
No, I haven’t, no.
那是威士忌中的圣杯
It’s… It’s the Holy Grail.
毫无疑问 这是麦芽磨坊的真品威士忌
This is, without doubt, a genuine Malt Mill,
现存的唯一一桶
the only cask left in existence,
现在人们已知的只有三瓶
and since there are only three known bottles,
其中两瓶还很可能是赝品
and two of these are suspected fakes,
因此世界上所有的收藏家都将为其不惜重金
every serious collector in the world would pay a fortune.
在我看来
In my view,
它的卖♥♥价
it is likely
很可能超过100万英镑
that the sale could raise in excess of a million pounds.
什么
What?
-真不敢想象 -我的天啊
– No way. – Fuck me.
100万块啊
A million smackeroonies.
我都开始哆嗦了 真的
My body is pure shaking, honestly.
你要是男的 就该勃起了
If you were a man you’d have a hard-on.
坐下吧 伙计们 拜托了
Have a wee seat, guys. Please.
我们得严肃地考虑一下
Just till we have a serious think about this.
考虑什么
I mean, what is that?
我们平分100万还是什么
Like a quarter of a million each or something?
对 事情是这样
Right, this is what’s happening.
他们要在酒桶所在地进行拍卖♥♥
They’re gonna have the auction where the cask is,
在多诺赫弗斯的北部
away up North in Dornoch Firth.
之后他们会邀请收藏家和经销商巨头
Then what they’ll do is invite the richest collectors, dealers,
和品酒大♥师♥召开品酒会
to come for a tasting session with the Grand Master.
然后会在当地宾馆举♥行♥同来会
That’s followed by a cellik in a local hotel.
你是说同乐会吗
A ceilidh you mean?
以民间音乐为伴奏乐的苏格兰传统舞会
没错 是同乐会
Well, a ceilidh, smartarse.
6月16日在当地宾馆举♥行♥
In a local hotel, and that’s the 16th of June.
弗斯是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is a “Firth”?
什么多诺赫弗斯
Dornoch Firth?
看这地方在哪 我们可能还得要雪橇犬
We’ll probably need huskies, maybe even a boat,
船什么的
depending where it is.
就算是我们找对了地方
Even if we find this place,
怎么脱身呢
how are we gonna get away with it?
可能是个像恶魔岛一样的地方
It’ll be like fucking Alcatraz or something.
美国旧金山湾的小岛 曾是联邦监狱所在地
就算我们得手了
And then when we get it,
谁会从我们这种小人物手里买♥♥呢
who’s gonna take it off of scum like us?
那是你这么想
Speak for yourself.
这就像是你房♥间里有幅蒙娜丽莎一样
It’s equivalent to having the Mona Lisa in your bedroom.
蒙娜什么
Mona who?
蒙娜丽莎
Mona Lisa.
那副蒙娜丽莎
You know, the Mona Lisa.
好吧 我就是问问
All right, I’m just asking, fuck’s sake.
我蹲监狱时遇到了个老家伙
You know, when I was in prison, I met this old guy.
挺聪明的 总读书什么的
Smart old cunt. Used to read books and that.
他讲过一个阿♥拉♥伯走私者的故事
And he used to tell a tale about an Arab smuggler
这人每天都牵着一头驴
who used to go across the border every day
驮着稻草包穿过边界
with bags of straw and his donkey.
他向看守承认说自己是个走私的
He admitted to the guards he was a smuggler,
于是看守每天都搜他的身
so every day they used to search him.
但什么都没发现
They couldn’t find a thing.
他退休后的一天
Once he retired,
一名看守找到他 对他说
one of the guards found him one day and says to him,
好了 现在你告诉我们吧
“Right, come on, tell us. You’ve gotta tell us now.
你是走私什么的
What have you been smuggling?”
这个老家伙微笑着转过身 说道
The old guy smiles and turns round and says,
驴 我是走私驴的
“Donkeys. “I was smuggling donkeys.”
我们怎么能搞头驴到那地方
How in the name of fuck can we get a donkey away up there?
-你倒是蠢得像头驴 -我正要说
– You’re a donkey. – I was just about to say that.
带你就跟带头驴似的
We’re taking a donkey.
问题是 看看我们啊
Thing is, look at us.
我们都太显眼了
We’ll stick out like a couple of sore thumbs up there.
就像我们的额头上纹了劳♥改♥犯
May as well have “Criminals on community service”