What does Leonie’s dad do?
你猜不到
Can you no guess?
图书管♥理♥员♥
Librarian?
不是 他们兄弟几个在东区开了几家俱乐部
No, him and his brothers run a couple of clubs up the East End.
赚点臭钱
Cunt makes a fortune.
他从来没看我顺眼过
Fucking hated me from the very first day,
后来他发现…到处传的绰号♥是我给他起的
then he found out… I gave him a nickname that stuck.
还有人把那绰号♥
Didn’t help when somebody
喷他崭新的车上了 更糟糕
fucking sprayed it over his nice lovely new car.
你叫他什么
And what would that be?
神经错蛋
“Psycho-balls”.
你有孩子吗 哈里
Have you got kids, Harry?
有两个女儿 在南部
I’ve got two girls. They’re down south.
你们关系好吗
Are youse close?
是你认识的人
Is that anybody you know?
-利奥妮 -快接啊
– It’s Leonie. – Well, answer it, then.
到里边接 去啊 去客厅
Take it in there. Go on, get in the sitting room.
利奥妮
Leonie.
我做到了 罗比 7磅6盎司[6斤6两]
I did it, Robbie. He’s here. Seven pounds, six ounces.
-是儿子 -他特别漂亮 完美无缺
– A son? – He’s so beautiful. Honestly, he’s just perfect.
有双大大的蓝眼睛
He’s got these big blue eyes.
和你的一样
They’re just like yours,
罗比 他的眼睛真漂亮 他太美了
Robbie, they’re lovely. He’s so beautiful.
我等会再打给你 好吗
I’ll give you a phone back later, is that all right?
等会再说 我爱你
I’ll speak to you soon. I love you.
爱你 真为你骄傲
Love you. I’m so proud of you.
-再见 -拜
– Bye. Bye. – Bye.
真不敢相信 是个小男孩
I cannae believe it. A wee boy.
-什么 -我当爸爸了
– What? – I’m a daddy.
恭喜你 罗比
Oh, congratulations, Robbie.
谢谢了 哥们
Cheers, mate.
-压到肋骨了 -我们得来点特殊的
– My ribs, you cunt. – This calls for something special.
真不可思议
Fucking hell, man.
这是我之前客户送来的谢礼
This was a present off a grateful client.
放了好多年
I’ve had it for years and
一直在等特殊的场合 就是现在了
I’ve been waiting for a special occasion, and this is it.
快坐下
Come on, park your arse.
云顶酒厂 32年了
Springbank. Thirty-two years old.
云顶酒厂 麦芽苏格兰威士忌酒厂
威士忌 我从没喝过威士忌
Whisky? I’ve never even tasted whisky.
祝贺你喜得头子
We’re gonna toast your first-born.
天啊
Fucking hell.
-他叫什么 -卢克 他叫卢克
– What’s his name? – Luke. His name’s Luke.
我为你高兴 孩子
I’m made up for you, son.
为了…为了卢克和他老爸
This is for… This is for Luke. And his old man.
生日快乐 小家伙
Happy birthday, wee man.
干杯 罗比
Cheers, Robbie.
我靠 哈里 像马尿
Fucking hell, Harry, man. Tastes like shit.
真没见识
You Philippine.
-能兑点可乐不 -不行
– Can I add some Coke to that? – No.
我给你兑点水
I’ll give you a drop of water.
卢克
Luke.
好名字 是沿用你父亲的吗
That’s a good name. Is it after your old man?
不可能
No way.
没戏
No chance.
你还好吗
You okay?
你确定
Sure?
谢谢
Thanks.
你真棒
I’m so proud of you.
-要抱抱儿子吗 -可以吗
– Are you gonna pick up your son? – Can I?
我在发抖
I’m shaking.
-怎么样 -他很漂亮
– So, what do you think? – He’s beautiful.
太漂亮了
So perfect.
他真完美
He’s so perfect.
卢克 我喜欢这名字 卢克
Luke. I love the sound of his name, Luke.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me, too.
助产士告诉我 他的大脑只发育了一半
So the midwife said to me that only half his brain’s developed,
还有一半要看我们的努力了
and that the next half depends on us.
每人都只有一个童年 罗尼 就一次
You only get one shot at being a wee baby, Robbie. Just one.
你懂我的意思 对吗
You know what that means, don’t you?
好啊 小子
All right, wee man?
TASC是什么意思
What does “TASC” mean?
严重罪行跟进交流会
Talk After Serious Crime.
是你进监狱的那个罪吗
Is that the one you went to prison for,
你打伤了个男孩
when you really hurt the boy?
靠 他们见我♥干♥什么
Fuck! What do they want to see me for?
也许可以帮助他
Look, maybe it’ll just help the boy
和他的家庭走出阴影
and his family to deal with it.
正确看待过去之类的 是这意思吧
Like cope with the past or something? That’s the idea, isn’t it?
-我都蹲监狱了 -那他们呢 罗比
– I served my fucking time. – What about them, Robbie?
他们才不管
Do they count?
我觉得你应该去
Look, I think you should go.
没准对你也有帮助
It might help you, too.
请坐
Have a seat.
这是安东尼 安东尼的父亲安德鲁
This is Anthony. Anthony’s father Andrew.
安东尼的母亲艾莉森 安东尼的姐姐修纳
Anthony’s mother Alison, and Anthony’s sister Shona.
这是罗比和罗比的爱人利奥妮
This is Robbie. And Robbie’s partner Leonie.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone,
感谢你们来参加交流会
and thank you for coming along to the meeting this morning.
那是个周五的晚上
It was a Friday night.
我和女友一起出去
I was going out with my girlfriend.
我一周都没见她了
I hadn’t seen her for all week
所以见到她还挺兴奋的
so I was quite excited to go and see her.
我们就是要停车 我大概转的急了点
We were just parking. Guess I swerved in quite quickly.
突然他就开始踹车子 敲车盖
All of a sudden this guy is kicking the car, hitting the bonnet,
大喊大叫地咒骂我们 他说
shouting and swearing at us, saying,
你以为你是谁啊 给我滚出来
“Get the fuck out. Who the fuck you think you are?”
然后他就揪住我的头发
Next thing, he’s grabbed me by the hair,
把我拽下车 我甩不开他
he’s pulling me out the car. I can’t get him off.
他冲我脸上打
He punches me in the face.
把我的头撞向引擎盖
He hits my head off the car bonnet.
接着又踢我 我倒在地上
Starts kicking into me, I’m on the ground.
我只记得琳赛一直在求他停下
I just remember hearing Lindsay begging for him to stop.
我记得当时想
I just remember thinking,
这人要杀了我
“This guy is gonna kill me.”
警♥察♥说他嗑药嗑高了
The police said that the guy was coked up to the eyeballs.
我后脑缝了12针
I had 12 stitches in the back of my head.
肋骨骨折 手腕断裂
Broken ribs, cracked wrist.
我的眼睛更加糟糕
And, my eye was all messed up.
医生说我很幸运
The surgeon said that I was very lucky,
但一个视网膜脱落了
but I had a detached retina,
所以我会失去右眼的视力
and I’d lost the sight in my right eye.
他眼眶裂了 永远都是斜视了
He had a fractured eye socket, which has left him with a squint.
那只眼睛都瞎了 你开心了吗
He can’t even see out that eye now. Proud of yourself?
我以为我儿子要死了
I thought my son was gonna die.
我以为我会要失去他了
I thought I’d lost him
就因为你 因为你对他的所作所为
because of you, because of what you’ve done to him.
他从医院回来后
When he came back out the hospital,
都不跟任何人说话
he didn’t even want to speak to anybody.
就想回房♥间自己待着 发呆
He just wanted to go into his room, on his own. Do nothing.
他从大学退了学
He packed up his college.
还和女朋友分手了
He split up with his girlfriend.
你什么都不是
You’re nothing.
你就是个不懂事的小混♥蛋♥
You’re just a wee thug that doesn’t know any better.
这就是你 看着我
That’s all you are. Look at me.
我觉得你都不后悔自己的所作所为
I don’t even think you’re sorry for what you’ve done.
知道你带来了多大的痛苦和伤害吗
Do you realize the pain and the damage that you have caused?
知道我们家是怎么过来的吗
What you’ve put our family through?
有什么想对他们说的吗
Is there anything you would like to say to them?
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得很惭愧
I felt ashamed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!