哪儿来的那些
The camera and the alarms?
就一个摄像头一个警报器 酒窖里没有
There’s one camera. One alarm. There’s none inside.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我找那秘书问清楚了
Because I asked the fucking secretary.
她说上一次记录在案的盗窃还是维京时代呢
She told me the last reported theft was with the Vikings.
听着 品酒的时候
Listen, during the tasting,
所有的人注意力都在大♥师♥身上 对吧
everybody’s eyes are gonna be glued to the Master. Right?
进去以后 你们掩护我
So when we go in, youse will cover me.
没人会注意到我们
They cannot see us.
我就直接躲到酒桶后面就行了
I’ll simply drift in behind the barrels. Right?
等晚上他们锁门了 我就给你们发短♥信♥
During the night, be all locked up, I’ll give youse a text.
你们就带上瓶子和装备过来
Youse will come over with the gear, the bottles and stuff.
你好
Hello.
希望你出的价别高过我
I hope you’re not gonna outbid me.
这可不好说 马洛尼先生 不好说
You never know, Mr Maloney. You never know.
好了了 女士们先生们
Right, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到巴布莱尔酿酒厂
Welcome to Balblair Distillery
这是酒厂颇具历史意义的一天
on what is a unique day in the history of the distillery.
我们很荣幸地邀请到双耳杯大♥师♥
We are privileged to have with us Master of the Quaich,
他将鉴定这桶里的酒
who will evaluate what’s in here.
闲话少说 有请罗里·麦卡利斯特先生
So, without further ado I shall turn you over to Rory McAllister.
谢谢你 安格斯
Thank you, Angus.
我想再次表达对各位的欢迎
And may I add my welcome to his.
这无疑是个不同寻常的时刻
This is, without doubt, a most unusual occasion.
能发现这一小桶麦芽磨坊意义非凡
The discovery of this small cask of Malt Mill
史无前例
is unprecedented.
真假何如 让我们一起见证
Now then, the moment of truth.
请打开桶塞
Would you like to draw the bung?
好的 各位
Right. Gentlemen…
挑好工具
Choose your weapons.
干得漂亮
Oh, that was well done.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
看看这个颜色
You’ll see by the color
漂亮的深琥珀色
that it’s got a gorgeous deep amber color,
却不是欧洲橡木酒桶一般能酿出来的颜色
but not the sort of color you’d expect from European oak.
这是 我觉得应该是
This is… I think it’s
在美国橡木桶里成熟的
probably been matured in an American oak butt.
诱人的鲜亮
Lovely bright color.
这可以说…我真希望能和你们分享
It really, I can… I wish I could share it with you.
在我有幸品尝过的威士忌当中
It is one of the most extraordinary whiskies
这是最上乘的之一了
I’ve ever had the pleasure to taste.
它带一点海洋的气息
It’s got these lovely maritime notes.
还有长时间陈放的威士忌所特有的
The faded smokiness that you’d expect
若有若无的辛辣
from a whisky of this age.
棒极了
Superb.
绝对无与伦比
Absolutely sublime.
我能再来一杯吗
Can I have another one, please?
罗比 是我们
Robbie. That’s us.
-不错 艾伯特 -在这
– Happy days, Albert. – Here, here.
给你 艾伯特 接着 往外拉
Right, here, Albert, take that. Grab that through.
听着 艾伯特
Now listen, Albert.
把管子尽可能放低 然后开始吸
Keep it as low as you possibly can and start sucking.
-瓶子准备好 -准备好了
– Get the bottles ready. – They’re ready.
一滴也别洒了
Don’t spill a drop.
好 开始
Right, go.
来了 伙计们 流过来了
Here it comes, boys, here it comes.
看看 太神奇了
Look at that, man, that’s fucking magic.
就是这样 我们接住了
That’s it, we’ve got it.
-千万别洒了 记住 -放心
– And don’t spill any of that, remember. – Don’t worry.
我去看看另一头 过两分钟就回来
Listen, I’ll be two minutes. I’ve gotta check this end, okay?
艾伯特 一点都没洒 一切顺利
Albert? There’s nothing spilling, mate. We’re all good here.
太棒了 现在第四瓶了
Brilliant. That’s us on the fourth bottle.
这么快啊 好极了
What, already? Fucking superb.
糟了 罗比 有辆车进了停车场
Shit! Robbie, there’s a motor pulling into the car park.
见鬼 快松手 让我拉进来 妈的
Fuck! Give me it in, quick. Give me it in. Shit.
-管子放进来 瓶子拿好 -快
– Give me this through. Grab the bottles. – Hurry up!
拿好了 快走吧
I’ve got the bottles. Just go, all right?
见鬼 见鬼 妈的
Fuck. Fuck. Shit.
就在这儿
Here we are.
我居然忘了把纱布塞上
I can’t believe I left the gauze off.
可能是当时太激动了
That’ll be the excitement of the occasion.
要杯子吗
Glass?
谢谢 安格斯 谢谢你
Thank you, Angus. Thank you.
好的
Right.
喝过这个 死也无憾了
I’ll die a happy man.
够多了
That’s plenty.
太美妙了
Beautiful.
要卖♥♥掉了 真舍不得
Breaks my heart to see it go.
安格斯 提个小建议
And my little suggestion, Angus,
你说谁会知道呢
who would ever know?
互利共赢 皆大欢喜
It’s a win-win situation. Nobody loses.
我的委托人只要三瓶
My client only wants three bottles,
一瓶收藏 一瓶交易
one to keep, one to swap,
一瓶与友人共享
one to drink with his friends.
但他可能拍不过美国人
But I don’t think he’ll match the American.
他不会想要证明吗
And what about provenance?
不然就来路不正了
I mean, he’ll want proof.
-他不拘小节的 -这么高的价格也不管吗
– Not a stickler for detail. – At that price?
沧海一粟而已
Drop in the ocean.
他心知肚明 这就够了
He knows. That’s enough.
你知我知 别无他人
Between me and you and these four walls.
这笔钱 够你养老了
Be quite a nest egg.
我没这胆量
I don’t have the nerve.
可惜了
Pity.
70万英镑 出价来自后排
£700,000, the bid’s at the back.
您要加吗先生 现在70万 72万
Are you coming back, sir, at 700,000? 720.
72万英镑
£720,000.
右手边 新的出价人 74万英镑
New bidder on my right. 740. £740,000.
Gilchrist’s Auctioneers
来自后排的出价
It’s right at the back of the room now.
76万
760.
78万 78万英镑
780. £780,000.
78万英镑 就在我旁边
Near me now at £780,000.
中间的新出价人 80万英镑
New bidder right in the centre now at £800,000.
目前竞价80万
The bid’s at 800.
82万 座位上的那位朋友
820. £820,000 seated.
84万 84万英镑
840. £840,000.
电♥话♥出价84万 86万
We’re coming on the phones now at 840. 860,000.
电♥话♥出价86万 还有更高的吗
With the telephone bid now at 860. Are we done now at 860?
88万英镑
£880,000.
左手边的朋友出价88万 90万英镑
On the left now at 880. £900,000.
92万 我看见了
920, I’ll take.
左边这位先生出价92万 现在92万
920 from the gentleman seated on my left. Now at 920.
94万
940.
前排出现96万 96万英镑
960 in front. £960,000.
又是现场竞价 98万英镑
It’s in the room against the telephones now. £980,000 bid.
98万 现场还有更高的吗
Are we done in the room now at 980,000?
先生 98万英镑 您不加了吗
You’re done, sir, now at £980,000?
中♥央♥这位朋友 出价98万
It’s right in the centre at 980…
新的出价人 100万英镑
New bidder at £1 million.
100万英镑
£1 million.
左手边又一位出价人 100万英镑
New bidder on the left-hand side now at £1 million.
100万英镑 还有人要再加吗
Is there any further interest now at £1 million?
先生 您还加吗
Are you done, sir?
现在价格为100万 来自左边
The bid’s on the left at £1 million.
有102万的吗
Do I hear 1,020,000?
102万英镑出现
£1,020,000 to bid.
104万 104万英镑
1,040,000. £1,040,000.
还是左边这位朋友 现在是106万
It’s still on the left at… 1,060,000.
106万
1,060,000.
还是我面前这位 106万英镑