我要下达逮捕令
I am issuing a arrest warrant
把蜘蛛人缉拿归案
for the masked vigilante known as Spider-Man.
它真漂亮
It’s so beautiful.
它倒是知道怎么咬人
Knows how to bite though.
这事还有谁知道
Who else knows about this?
只有你
Just you.
真的
Really?
你不会…
Hey, you don’t….
你不会相信警♥察♥说的那些话 是吧
You don’t believe what the police are saying, do you?
当然不会
Of course not.
你害怕吗
Does it scare you?
拥有这些能力
What you can do?
不
No.
不怕
No.
桥上那怪物究竟长什么样
What did that thing on the bridge look like?
它个头儿很大 不可能是人类
It was real big. Too big to be human.
你得保持低调
You gotta lay low.
我做不到
No, can’t do that.
你必须这么做
You’ve got to.
我是说 为什么…
I mean, why…?
因为昨晚在桥上那些人
Because of last night, those people on the bridge,
不管袭击他们的是什么 都有可能致他们于死地
whatever was attacking them would have killed them.
所以我必须找到它
So, I gotta go after it.
那不是你的工作
That’s not your job.
也许是呢
Maybe it is.
我真喜欢吻你
I really liked kissing you.
你的吻技超赞
You’re an amazing kisser.
其实我…我也喜欢
Well, you know, it was… it was good for me too.
是吗
Yeah?
谁干的啊
Who did that?
有人吗
Hello!
乱动别人东西可不怎么礼貌
It’s not nice to snoop.
我给所有人放了一周假
I gave everyone the week off.
你不是应该在学校吗
Shouldn’t you be at school?
今天是自选课
No, I got a free track.
我想问你个问题
I wanted to ask you a question.
食肉动物是怎么跟踪爬行动物的
How would a predator track a reptile?
它们不会的
Oh, they don’t.
多数爬行动物都在食物链的顶层
Most reptiles are at the top of their repective food chain.
是它们领域里的王
Kings of their domain.
他们肯定有弱点 对吧
They gotta have vulnerabilities, right?
怎么突然对冷血动物感兴趣了
Why the sudden interest in the cold-blooded?
只是问问 学校要用的
Just asking a question. I got school stuff.
要做一个生物课件
Biology profiles to do.
那么它们会不会因为是冷血动物
So because of the cold blood
而对温度突变做出反应呢
would they react to changes in temperatures?
那你要先抓来一只才行
You need have to catch one first.
你听说了纽约出现了一只新物种的传言吗
Did you know there’s a rumour of a new species in New York?
一只美丽的庞然大物
Beautiful and quite large.
你对它了解多少 见过它吗
What do you know about it? You seen it?
没有 目前还未确定它的类属
No, it’s not yet classified.
但它在受威胁时
But it can be aggressive
会极具攻击性
if threatened.
博士 你还好吗
Doc, you all right?
很好 彼得 从未这么好过
Never been better, Peter. Never been better.
请原谅我
Now, if you’ll excuse me.
恐怕我得请你离开了
Afraid I have to ask you to leave.
我在研究一个新项目 不希望有人打扰
I have a new project I’m working on. I need to be alone.
别担心 帕克先生 我会回来的
Don’t worry, Mr. Parker. I’ll be back.
见证奇迹的时刻就要到来了
Wonderful things are coming.
奇迹
Wonderful things.
弗莱德
Fred?
市长先生 如果有巨型恐龙横冲直撞的话
Mr. Mayor, I can assure you if there was a giant dinosaur
我保证第一时间告知你
running around you would be the first to know.
所以让你儿子放心 好吗
So tell your son he can rest easy, all right?
没错 我们两个 先生
Yeah. You and me both, sir.
好 回见
Okay. Bye-bye.
帕克先生 你怎么没去上学
Mr. Parker, why are you not in school?
今天是自选课
Got a free track.
我上班可不能自选
Okay, well, I do not have a free track.
所以有话快说
So make your point quickly.
在横冲直撞的可能不是恐龙
Fine, there may not be a dinosaur running around.
而是更加危险的东西 我知道是谁
But there is something more dangerous, and I know who it is.
-你知道是谁 -柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士
– You know who it is? – Dr. Curtis Connors.
-一名生化学家 -奥斯公♥司♥的
– He’s a biochemist. – Of Oscorp?
-没错 -柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士
– That’s right. – Dr. Curtis Connors…
也是我女儿的导师 你说的是他吗
was also my daughter’s mentor. Is that who you’re talking about?
-就是他 -很好
– That’s the one. – Okay.
康纳斯博士最近为格温写了一封大学推荐信
Recently, Dr. Connors gave Gwen a college recommendation.
十分感人 我都看哭了
It was beautiful. When I read it, I cried.
你想让我相信
You would have me believe that he…
是他穿着一身恐龙装到处惹祸吗
is running around dressed up like a dinosaur?
他没有穿什么服装 也不是恐龙
Not dressing up and not a dinosaur.
他把自己变形成了一只蜥蜴
He has transformed himself into a lizard.
我问问你
Let me ask you a question.
你觉得我像是东京市长吗
Do I look like the mayor of Tokyo to you?
我说的是千真万确的事实
I’m telling you the absolute truth.
这个人毕生沉浸于跨物种基因研究
This man has worked for his whole life on cross-species genetics.
他失去了一只胳膊 想长回来
He lost an arm, he tried to grow it back
但那个公式没有配平
but the equation was imbalanced.
他变成了一只蜥蜴 他体内的蜥蜴DNA在发挥作用
He has turned into a lizard. He’s using lizard DNA.
他十分危险
He is dangerous
而且在策划恐怖事件 我知道 我确定
and he is planning something horrific. I know. I know.
好吧 我明白了
Okay. All right, I get it.
我们这么办
Here’s what we’ll do.
你回去继续跟东京市民游街逛店
You’ll go back to hanging out with the citizens of Tokyo.
而我则继续保护
I’m gonna go back to protecting the citizens
我们这个美好城市的广大人♥民♥
of this fine, fair city of ours.
巴特勒警官 请将帕克先生
Sergeant Butler, please escort Mr. Parker…
-送回学校 -史黛西警长 我没有胡闹
– back to school. – Captain Stacy, I’m not messing around.
把他找来 把他找来你就知道了
Just bring him in. Just call him in. You have to call him in.
他是个安全隐患
He is a danger to everybody.
-拜托相信我 -走吧
– Just, please, listen to me. – Let’s go.
吉米
Jimmy.
把关于柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士的全部资料都给我
Get me everything we have on Dr. Curtis Connors.
-现在就要 -明白
– Okay? Right away. – Yeah.
实验对象 柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士
Subject: Dr. Curtis Connors.
实时温度 89.7华氏度
Current temperature: 89.7.
过去48小时情况稳定
Steady for 48 hours.
血液淋巴细胞和单核细胞读数
Blood panels reveal lymphocyte and monocyte readings
未出现明显波动
consistent with subject’s past.
血凝度大幅上升
Clotting rate vastly improved.
肌肉反应度
Marked enhancement…
强度和弹性
in muscle response…
均明显提升
strength and elasticity.
视力相应提升
Eyesight similarly improved.
实验对象不再需要矫正镜片
Subject no longer requires corrective lenses.
这不仅是治疗疾病的范畴了
This is no longer about curing ills.
这意味着
This is about…
走向完美
finding perfection.
为抑制反弹现象
In attempt to redress regenerative relapse…
药量加至200毫克
dosage has been increased to 200 milligrams.
你阻止过我一次
You stopped me once.
但不会再有第二次了
You won’t stop me again.
我在日益强大
I’m getting stronger every day!
弱爆了
Oh, that sucked.
彼得·帕克
Peter Parker.
请进
Come in.
也许你应该考虑
You should maybe…
从正门进来
consider coming in through the lobby.