除非他愿意像小白鼠一样做个试验品
Unless he wants to be a lab rat.
我不是这个意思
That’s not what I’m saying.
那你是什么意思
So, what are you saying?
你必须开始人体试验
You have to start human trials.
现在就开始
Now.
我不能这么做 也不会这么做
No, I don’t, and no, I won’t.
-那他就只能等死了 -人都有一死
– Well, then he’s going to die. – People die.
就算是诺曼·奥斯本也不例外
Even Norman Osborn.
-我们还没说完 -人体试验
– We are not finished. – Human trials?
你上哪儿找志愿者
Where on earth are you going to find the people to volunteer?
就跟他们说 这是在接种冬季流感疫苗
The ward as far as anyone’s concerned is for a winter flu shot.
我觉得我们可以从退伍军人医院开始
I might think the Veterans Hospital is a place to start.
你开玩笑呢吧
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
我没有
I don’t think I am.
你现在觉得震惊和愤怒 有点晚了
It’s a little late for shock and indignation.
晚了15年
About 15 years late.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
理查德·帕克才配穿这个
Richard Parker wore it well.
穿在你身上 就是件廉价外衣
On you, it’s a cheap suit,
和当年一样
as it was then.
那件事和我没关系
I had nothing to do with that.
你跟他儿子彼得也是这么说的吗
Is that what you told his son, Peter?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re saying.
你是不知道 还是不想知道
You don’t know, or you don’t wanna know?
我来让你回想起当年发生了什么
I’ll remind you what happened.
理查德·帕克当年说的话
Richard Parker said just about the same thing then
和你刚才说的基本一样
that you are saying now.
时间不等人 康纳斯博士
The clock is ticking, Dr. Connors.
我…
I….
我不会这么做
I won’t.
好吧
Fine.
反正配方也是我们的了
The formula is ours now anyway.
和你梦想的胳膊说再见吧
Say goodbye to that arm you have dreamed of.
你的工作结束了
I’m shutting you down.
明早之前把你办公室收拾干净走人
Have your office cleared out by the morning.
你的那些宠物可以一并带走
Your toys can be taken away too, you know.
是吧 弗莱德
Right, Freddy?
最近怎么样
How’s it going?
你要去哪儿
Where you headed?
-周一 选修B课 -今天周四
– It’s Monday, B track. – Oh, it’s Thursday.
-今天周四吗 -你的眼怎么了
– It’s Thursday? – What happened to your eye?
-什么 -你的眼睛 看着有瘀伤
– What? – Your eye, it looks bruised.
我也不知道怎么…
Oh, yeah, no, I don’t know….
或许我起麻疹了…
Maybe I got a rash or….
看起来很糟 去看过护士了吗
It’s pretty bad. Have you gone to the nurse?
喜欢吃柠檬鲈鱼吗
Do you like branzino?
就是鱼
Like, a fish.
我知道 我知道
No, no. I know. I know.
如果你愿意…
Well, if you want…
今晚8点可以照这个地址来我家
you can come to this address at 8:00 tonight.
我妈妈要做柠檬鲈鱼
My mom’s making branzino.
那么…
So….
我们住的是公♥寓♥…
It’s apartment…
2016号♥ 我没把这个写下来
2016. I didn’t write that part down.
我也不知道为什么…
I don’t know why l….
-我记住了 -好的
– I’ll remember it. – Oh, okay.
2016号♥
2016.
你怎么上来的
How did you get out there?
爬防火梯上来的
The fire escape.
你们的门卫太吓人了
Your doorman’s intimidating.
这可是20层
It’s 20 storeys.
小意思
Yeah. It’s all right.
-这就是你的房♥间啊 -对 我的房♥间
– This is your room. – Yes, this is my room.
好多书
Books.
还有鞋
Shoes.
我给你妈妈…
I got your mom…
带了这个
these.
你真好
Oh, lovely.
-很好看吧 -真好看
– Beautiful, right? – Beautiful.
它们本来挺好看的
They were nice.
-它们现在也很好看 -对不起
– No, they’re beautiful. – I’m sorry.
我觉得这花真的很美 整体造型也好看
No, it’s impressive. They actually held together very well.
这花我还是自己留着吧
I’m gonna keep these.
你包里装制♥服♥了吗
You have your suit in there?
什么制♥服♥
My suit?
晚饭时候穿的 你准备…
It’s for dinner. Are you gonna…
你会穿制♥服♥吗
are you gonna wear that?
-那…-亲爱的
– That’s… – Hey, hon.
你肯定是彼得了
You must be Peter.
爸爸 这是彼得
Dad, this is Peter.
很高兴见到你 先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
饭做好了
Dinner’s ready.
希望你喜欢柠檬鲈鱼
Hope you like branzino.
谁会不喜欢啊
Who doesn’t?
艾玛 我是柯特
Emma, it’s Curt.
-他到了吗 -恐怕还没 博士
– ls he there? – I’m afraid not, doctor.
他正坐车前往布鲁克林的退伍军人医院
The car is taking him to the Veterans Hospital in Brooklyn.
不 他不能去 艾玛
No. He can’t, Emma.
你必须阻止他 他…
You have to stop him. He…
我是想阻止 但他一上桥信♥号♥♥就不好
I would, but I always lose him on the bridge.
我会让拉沙博士尽快给您回电的
I’ll make sure Dr. Ratha returns your call as soon as possible.
到河对岸的霍尔顿大道 我赶时间
I’m going to Holton Avenue, across the river. I’m in a hurry.
好吧 你想走隧♥道♥还是桥上
OK. You want me to take the tunnel or the bridge?
桥 走桥
Bridge! Take the bridge.
好的 没问题
All right, we’ll do that.
你还好吧
Hey, you all right back there?
你在抽搐吗
Are you tweaking man?
开你的车
Just drive.
好吧
Okay.
鱼不大好切吧
You’re having trouble there, aren’t you?
应该从头那一边…
The head goes on the other…
赛门 去帮你姐的朋友切鱼
Simon, help Gwen’s friend with his fish.
我…
Oh, l….
我不知道怎么弄
I got no idea.
第一次都这样
First time.
这就是柠檬鲈鱼
Branzino.
乔治 给我们说说你今天的工作吧
George, why don’t you tell us about your day.
对啊爸爸 你们抓到蜘蛛人了吗
Oh, yeah, Dad. Did you catch that spider guy yet?
还没抓到
No, we didn’t catch him yet.
但会抓到的 他只是个业余人士
But we will. He’s an amateur
在夜深人静的时候袭击市民
who’s assaulting civilians in the dead of night.
笨手笨脚的 会留下线索
He’s clumsy, he leaves clues,
但他依旧构成威胁
but he’s still dangerous.
他袭击市民吗
He’s assaulting people?
我觉得不大像
I’m not sure.
我是说 我看了录像…
I mean, I saw that video…
就是有他和那个偷车贼的录像
with him and the car thief, and….
我觉得大部分人应该认为他在…
I think most people would say that he was…
为大众服务
providing a public service.
那大部分人就想错了
Most people would be wrong.
如果我想让整条街都见不着偷车贼
If I wanted the car thief off the street,
那整条街就没偷车贼
he’d already be off the street.
那为什么还有呢
So why wasn’t he then?
我来跟你解释
Let me illuminate you.
这个偷车贼本来能帮助我们
See, the car thief was leading us to the people
揪出这个庞大系统的幕后指使
who run the entire operation.
只不过我们要先忍♥受6个月 这叫谋略
It’s a six-month-long stinger. It’s called strategy.
你应该知道什么是谋略吧
I’m sure you’re aware of the term “strategy”?
-在学校里听过这个吧 -听过
– Have you heard about that in school? – Yeah.