给我回来 抓住他
Get back here, man! Get him!
跟上
Follow him!
-去那边 -我跟着你
– Go around, man! – I’ll follow you!
快快快
Go, go, go!
他在这呢
There he is!
你跑不了了
Can’t get away!
他左手腕上有一个星形纹身
He has a star tattooed on his left hand.
在这呢
Oh, yeah?

Come on!
我知道你长什么样
I know what you look like!
听见没有
You hear me?
我看到你长什么样了
I’ve seen your face!
你就这么点钱吗
Is that all you got?
拿去吧 都拿去吧
Just take it, take it.
奥斯公♥司♥的生物电缆发射器
Engineered from genetically enhanced spiders…
原理基于基因加强的蜘蛛
…Oscorp’s BioCable tensile
其缆线强度前所未有
strength is unparalleled. We’re just beginning…
我们正在发掘它在工业上的潜在应用
… to understand all the potential industrial applications.
一个小小的球状发射器就能存储几百米
A single pellet can safely store several hundred metres…
轻于鸿毛的缆线
…of the lightweight cable.
他妈的
Mother….
注意 十三号♥辖区的所有分队
Attention, all units in the
接到报案称
confines of Precinct 13, receiving a 10-30…
西19街和百老汇大街发生袭击事件
…on West 19th Street and Broadway.
袭击者为中年白人男子 三十岁左右
Assailant is Caucasian male, mid-30s…
体重约170到180磅
… 170 to 180 pounds…
金色齐肩长发
…shoulder-length blond hair.
目击者最后见其于19街上徒步向西逃窜
Last seen on foot heading eastbound on 19th Street.
停下
Hey.
有外貌描述吗
You got a description?
没有 他戴着面具
Well, no, he wears a mask.
面具
A mask?
他的受害者
Most of his victims…
大多数是有严重犯罪前科的嫌疑人
…are suspects with serious rap sheets.
他们管他叫义务警员
They’re calling him a vigilante.
听着 他不是什么义务警员
Okay, he’s not a vigilante,
他是个无政♥府♥主义者
he’s an anarchist.
救命啊 有人吗 逮捕我吧
Help me, somebody! Arrest me!
把我弄出来
Get me out of here.
看啊
Hey, look!
氨纶 氨纶
Spandex. Spandex.
一切
Everything…
都是氨纶
…spandex.
更大的速度矢量是
Extraordinary velocity vector is a function…
质量和加速度共同作用的结果
…of both mass and acceleration.
得了 你比谁都清楚
Come on, you know better than anyone…
做钟摆运动的物体质量对其速度没有影响
…the weight on any pendulum has no effect on speed.
它没法影响频率
It doesn’t affect frequency,
但它绝对是一个动量因子
but it’s totally a factor in momentum.
喂 梅婶
Hey, Aunt May.
买♥♥鸡蛋吗
Yeah. Eggs?
有机的 知道了
Organic, got it.
以后 你要是偷车
In the future, if you’re gonna steal cars…
就别穿得像个偷车贼似的
…don’t dress like a car thief, man.
你谁啊 警♥察♥吗
What are you? You a cop?
真的吗 你真觉得我是个警♥察♥
Really? You seriously think I’m a cop?
一个穿蓝红紧身衣的警♥察♥
Cop in a skin-tight red-and-blue suit?
你知道吗
You know, you’re….
你可真是有一颗
You’ve got a mind…
学者的聪明大脑啊 先生
…of the true scholar, sir.
我倒觉得我更像个滑雪选手
I was going more for the guys who do the luge.
好想法
Good thinking.
从窗户里爬出去
Get out the window.
对了 很好
There you go. You got it.
剪刀脚
Crotch!
-放我走 -那是把刀吗
– Just let me go. – Is that a real knife?
对 开了刃的刀
Yes, it’s a real knife.
我最怕小刀了
My weakness, it’s small knives.
-那就让我走 -只要不是
– Just let me go. – Anything but…
小刀 哦 太容易了
…knives! Oh, it’s so simple.
-太酷了 -这是什么玩意
-That was cool. -What the hell is this?
我自己的蜘蛛网 我觉得你不会感兴趣
Webbing that I developed myself. I don’t think you want to know.
求你 放我走
Come on. Let me go!
好的 等一下 等一下
Okay, one second. Hold on, one second.
停下
Knock it off, man. No!
求你 让我走 住手
Come on, let me go. Stop it!
这不好玩
That isn’t funny.
-其实挺好玩的 -救命
– It is kind of funny. – Help!
情况可能会更糟哦
This could’ve gone a lot worse.
别动
Now hold still.
警♥察♥叔叔来了
Boys in blue here.
-看 我逮住他了 -不许动
– Yo, I got him. – Freeze!
-他可动不了了 -不许动
– He’s not going anywhere. – Don’t move.
真的假的
You serious?
你是谁
Who are you?
怎么就没人领会面具的理念啊
No one grasps the concept of the mask.
不许动
Freeze!
我刚帮你把活儿基本干完了
I just did 80 percent of your job.
而你
And that?
就是这么报答我的
That’s how you repay me?
停在那儿别动
Hold it right there!
有意思
Well, that was fun.
-注意车 -大家好
– Bus! – Hey there, everybody.
你搞毛啊
What are you doing?
大伙儿小心了
Hey, watch out.
我在荡秋千呢
I’m swinging here.
我在荡秋千呢
I’m swinging here.
这么说 咱们38名纽约精英刑♥警♥
So, 38 of New York’s finest
对战一个穿紧身衣的小子
versus one guy in a unitard.
我没说错吧
Am I correct?
你真没必要这么一直等着我的
You don’t have to wait up for me.
-不 有必要 -真没必要
– Yes, I do. – No, you don’t.
有必要
Yes, I do.
-好吧 -你去哪儿了
– Okay. – Where were you?
在外面
I was out.
你帮我买♥♥鸡蛋了吗
Did you get the eggs?
没 忘了
Nope. Forgot the eggs.
我现在去买♥♥
I’m gonna get them now.
你现在绝对不能去
No, you most certainly will not.
这都多晚了
Not at this hour.
看着我 彼得
Look at me, Peter.
把你那该死的兜帽拉下来 看着我
Take off the damn hood and look at me.
彼得 你去哪儿了
Peter. Where do you go?
谁把你伤成这样
Who does this to you?
快去睡吧 梅婶
Please go to sleep, Aunt May.
-求你告诉我吧 -梅婶 求你了
– Please tell me. – Aunt May, please,
求你了 快去睡吧
please, please go to sleep.
我没法睡觉 你不懂吗 我根本睡不着
I can’t sleep. Don’t you understand? I can’t sleep.
彼得 听我说
Peter, listen to me.
秘密是有代价的 不是免费的
Secrets have a cost. They’re not for free.
现在不会 以后也不会
Not now, not ever.
跨物种基因工程终于起作用了
Cross-species genetics is finally working.
我用蜥蜴的DNA实现了弗莱德的前肢再生
I’ve used the lizard DNA to help Freddy regrow that limb.
这真是奇迹
It’s a miracle.
不 这是努力和希望的成果
No, it’s hard work and promise.
向灵长目动物实验又进了一步
It’s a step closer to the primate lab.
但他没时间等你的每一次小进步了
But he doesn’t have time for every little step.
小进步
Little?
我只想说他没时间了
I just mean he can’t wait.
他必须得等
Well, he’ll have to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!