It’s gonna be all right.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我爸爸死了
My father died.
举办了一场葬礼
There was a funeral.
他们鸣枪致哀 发表了演说辞
They shot rifles and made speeches.
有两位老师去了
Two of my teachers showed up.
弗莱舍去了
Flash showed up.
除了你 大家都去了
Everyone was there but you.
我不能这样
I can’t do it.
-对不起… -你说什么
– I’m sorry I can’t…- What are you saying?
我不能再见你了
I can’t see you any more.
不行
I can’t.
他让你跟他保证了 是吗
He made you promise, didn’t he?
让你远离我
To stay away from me.
这样我才能平安
So I’d be safe.
多可爱的女孩
What a pretty girl.
是啊 本叔也是这么说的
Yeah, that’s what uncle Ben said.
你约她出去了吗
Did you ask her out?
为什么
Why?
-我不能 -为什么
– I can’t. – Why?
我不够好
I’m just no good for her.
彼得·帕克 你最大的本钱就是你够好
Peter Parker, if there’s one thing you are, it’s good.
对此有疑议的人可以找我谈谈
If anyone has a problem with that, they can talk to me.
彼得 我知道最近你不好过
Peter, I know things have been difficult lately
对此我深感遗憾
and I’m sorry about that.
我想我理解你的感受
I think I know what you’re feeling.
从你小时候起
Ever since you were a little boy
悬而未决的琐事便伴你左右
you’ve been living with so many unresolved things.
不过对于历经世事的老人来说
Well, take it from an old man
正是这些事情为我们指明了人生之路
those things send us down the road
引领我们成长到今天
and make us who we are.
孩子 你注定会成就一番大事
And if anyone’s destined for greatness, it’s you, son.
世界需要你的天资 你只需要学会善加利用
You owe the world your gifts, you just have to figure out how to use them.
并在内心牢记 不论你在何方
And know that wherever they take you
我们都是你坚强的后盾
we’ll always be here.
回家吧 彼得
So come on home Peter.
你是我的英雄 我爱你
You’re my hero and I love you.
-你好 帕克 -最近如何
– Hello Parker. – Hey, how’s it going?
挺过来了吗
You coming along man?
衣服挺酷
That’s a cool shirt.
没错 这哥们真疯狂
Yeah… The dude’s crazy.
但妹子们都喜欢
But chicks dig him.
我曾有一位教授 总喜欢对学生说
I had a professor once who liked to tell his students
世间小说一共只有10种剧情
that there were only ten different plots in all of fiction.
现在我要告诉你们他错了 其实只有一种
Well I’m here to tell you he was wrong, there is only one.
那就是”我是谁”
Who am I?
帕克先生 又迟到了
Mr. Parker… Tardy again.
但至少你每次都会到
Well at least we can always count on you.
抱歉里特尔女士 不会再有下次了 我保证
Sorry Miss Ritter, it won’t happen again, I promise.
不要做出你无法兑现的承诺 帕克先生
Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Mr. Parker.
是 但那都是出于最好的意愿
Yeah… But those are the best kind.
好了 打开课本 我们从第一页开始
OK class open your books, let’s begin on page one.
你好啊 博士
Hello doctor.
-你告诉那孩子了吗 -告诉他什么
– Did you tell the boy? – Tell him what?
你告诉那孩子他父亲的真♥相♥了吗
Did you tell the boy the truth about his father?
-没有 -非常好
– No. – Well that’s very good.
现在姑且先放任他吧
Then we will let him be for now.
你离他远一点
You should leave him alone!