还有 我爸爸认为
Also, my father is under the impression…
-你需要见见精神病医生 -是吗
– that you require psychiatric attention. – Oh, really?
彼得
Peter.
你怎么了
What happened?
你应该去见见另一个人
You should see the other guy.
那只巨型变种蜥蜴
The other guy, in this instance, being a giant mutant lizard.
格温 亲爱的
Hey, Gwen, honey.
你想喝热可可吗
Do you want cocoa?
霍华德正在做
Howard’s making some.
不 爸爸 我不喝
No, Dad, I do not want cocoa.
我都17岁了
Honestly, I’m 17 years old.
我记得某人说
I remembered somebody saying
她的梦想就是住在巧克力屋里呢
her fantasy was to live in a chocolate house.
真是太不现实了
Well, that’s impractical.
还容易发胖
And fattening.
巧克力屋
Chocolate house.
-抱歉 爸爸 -没关系
– Sorry, Dad. – It’s good.
我现在不能喝热可可
I can’t have cocoa right now because I’m working…
因为我在…
I’m doing this….
我肚子疼
I have cramps.
我觉得有点恶心
I feel kind of pukey and just sort of….
-很情绪化 -没关系 没关系
– I don’t know, like, emotional. I keep crying. – It’s okay. Good.
-知道了 -太难受了
– Good. – It’s brutal.
你还是不听为妙
You don’t want to know.
-感觉很糟糕 -知道了
– It’s, like, bad. – Got it.
-谢谢理解 爸爸 -不客气
– Thanks, Daddy. – All right.
放松 小虫男
Easy, Bug Boy.
你叫我什么
What’d you call me?
我会好起来的
I’m going to be all right.
-不 不要 -没事
– No. No. – Yes. Yes.
这种感觉我太熟悉了
I know what this is.
什么感觉
What is it?
从我记事起
Every day, for as long as I can remember, my father…
爸爸每天早上都会别上警徽
has left every morning…
带上手♥枪♥
and he’s put a badge on his chest…
出门离去
and strapped a gun to his hip.
从我记事起
And every day, for as long as I can remember…
每一天 我都不知道他能否平安回家
I haven’t known if he was gonna make it home.
你有我
I got you.
好吗
Okay?
知道吗
Okay?
但我要去阻止他
I gotta stop him, though.
我必须去 因为是我创造了他
I have to, because I created him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我交给他的一个公式
I gave him an equation…
是这一切的起源
that made all of this possible.
那是我父亲的研究
Something my father had been working on, you know.
秘密研究 现在我知道为什么要秘密研究了
Secretly. Now I realise why he kept it a secret.
重点是 这是我的责任
Point is, this is my responsibility.
我必须去补救
I have to fix it.
彼得
Peter.
我们出去吧
Let’s get out of here.
出去逛逛
Let’s just get out of here.
就几分钟 行吗
Just for a minute. Can we?
-不 不行 -可以 可以
– No. No. – Yeah. Yes.
-可以 -不行
– Yes. – No.
可以
Yes.
如果父母看到我出门 我就死定了
If my parents see me leaving, I’m dead.
你父母不会看到的
Your parents aren’t gonna see you leaving.
彼得·帕克
Peter Parker.
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man.
我才不需要什么帮助
I’m not the one who needs help.
世上不会再有孤独寂寞之人
There will be no more loneliness…
和被社会抛弃之流
no more outcasts.
打破物种的隔阂
Species-wide distribution could enhance…
能让人性迈出具有进化意义的一步
humanity on an evolutionary scale.
适者生存
One has to adapt to survive.
居似笼 吾如金蝉脱壳
That, changing like the snake, I might be free
如蛇婉雅 而吾心自♥由♥
To cast the slough wherein I dwell confined.
你知道自己的能力后还会想放弃吗
Would you give it all up after all you know you can do?
那种无上的力量
All the power you feel.
我能拯救他们
I can save them!
你无法干涉我的计划
You won’t get in the way of my plan
彼得·帕克
Peter Parker!
走 快走
Go. Go!
你走投无路了 彼得
Nowhere to hide, Peter.
那些迷失和孤独的灵魂
All these souls lost and alone.
我可以拯救他们
I can save them.
我能治愈它们
I can cure them.
没有必要阻止我
There’s no need to stop me
彼得
Peter.
你的思路有点混乱 博士
You’re not thinking straight, doc.
住手 这可不是你的本性
Stop this. This isn’t you.
我们好好谈谈吧
Let’s talk this out.
博士
Doc!
糟了
Oh, boy.
你不想谈是吧
You don’t want to talk?
那就这样好了
There you go.
不要
Don’t…
逼我
make me…
出手
have to…
伤你
hurt you!
真恶心
That is disgusting.
格温
Gwen.
-我得把你扔出窗户 -什么
– I’m gonna throw you out the window. – What?
某些人不学好
Somebody’s been
成了一只坏蜥蜴哦
a bad lizard.
我是纽约警署威廉警长
This is Lieutenant Williams from the New York City Police Department.
大楼已被警方包围
We’ve got this building surrounded.
A队 行动 快
Alpha, let’s move ahead. Go!
-喂 -你在哪
– Hey. – Where are you?
我没事
I’m fine. I’m okay.
我在下水道里跟踪他
I’m in the sewer, tracking him.
我要在他伤害别人之前阻止他
I gotta stop him before anyone gets hurt.
但是我们需要解药
But we need an antidote.
-你知道怎样分♥析♥血清吗 -我的工作就是这个
– Do you know how to run a serum? – I do it for Connors all the time.
很好 我需要你去奥斯公♥司♥
Okay, great. Okay, I need you to go to Oscorp.
找到跨物种基因的文档 是份蓝色血清
I need you to access the cross-species file. It’s a blue serum.
文档号♥ 12389
File 12389.
知道了
Okay, got it.
这就动身
On my way.
我穷尽毕生精力
I spent my life as a scientist
想用科学创造一个没有弱者
trying to create a world without weakness…
没有人被遗弃的世界
without outcasts.
我致力于让人类更加强大
I sought to create a stronger human being…
但是不可能
but there’s no such thing.
人类弱小 可悲 意志薄弱
Human beings are weak, pathetic, feeble-minded creatures.
为何一定要做人类呢
Why be human at all…
我们明明可以进化得更加高级
We can be so much more?
更快 更强
Faster. Stronger.
更聪明
Smarter.
这是我给你们的礼物
This is my gift to you.
奥斯公♥司♥
Oscorp.
-史黛西警长 -什么事
– Captain Stacy! – What?
找到了目击证明 那只蜥蜴正前往
We have a confirmed sighting, sir. The Lizard’s headed
-坚尼大街 -蜘蛛侠呢
– toward Canal Street. – What about Spider-Man?
在学校里
Inside the high school.
逮捕蜘蛛侠
I want that Spider-Man off the street.
那只蜥蜴释放了一种生物药剂
The lizard creature has released a biological agent.
我们阻止不了他
All efforts to stop him have failed