Make sure I’m safe?
-还有 -还有什么
– And… – And what?
还有我只能那样接近你了
And because it’s the closest I can get to still being with you.
我要去英国了
I’m moving to England.
什么
What?
就是…
Yeah. Um…
我在申请牛津的奖学金
I have a… I’m up for a scholarship to Oxford.
分子医药学的 我和一个小伙子竞争
In molecular medicine. And it’s between me and this other kid.
还有一次面试
There’s this oral exam that we have to do
他都大一了 不过他才14岁
and he’s, like, a freshman in college, but he’s 14.
而且 也没准是他
And… And it’s… it could be him.
也可能是我 我希望是我
But it might be me. I hope it’s me.
那我就要去英国了
And I’m thinking that I’ll be moving to England.
我非常激动
And I’m really excited.
那是
That’s, uh…
英国
England.
怎么了
What?
警局 需要增援
Station, I need a 10-85.
请派警员
Send out additional units
至达菲广场南端
to the south-end corner of Duffy Square.
您好 让一下好吗
Folks, could you step to the side?
都让开 让开
Everybody get out of the way, please! Get out of the way!
先生 请放下手里的电缆
Sir, get your hands away from the cables right now!
先生 请放开电缆
Sir, get your hands away from the cables!
请把手举起来
Let me see your hands, please!
不要动
You stay right where you are!
不要动
Do not move!
站住 趴下 趴下
Freeze! Get down! On the ground!
快趴下
Get down on the ground, now!
住手
Stop!
马上趴在地上
Get your ass down on the ground! Now!
-这不怪我 -先生
– It’s not my fault! – Sir!
-住手 -请你
– Stop! – I’m gonna need for you
-求你们了 -马上趴在地上
– Please! – to get down on the ground, now!
为了你自己
For your own safety and
及周围市民的安全
the safety of the other patrons in this area.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
他们看到我了 你们看到我了
They see me. You see me.
你们看到我了
You see me.
他们看到我了
They see me.
-不 不 住手 -趴下
– No! No! Stop! – On the ground now!
-请别这样 -够了 怪胎
– Don’t do that. Please! – It’s over, freak!
等等 这不怪我
Wait! It’s not my fault.
这不怪我
It’s not my fault!
我说了住手
I said stop!
幸亏你开车而不是骑马
I’m glad you’re not one of those cops that rides a horse.
全体小队成员 停火 听我命令
All team members, hold your fire and wait for my call.
全体成员 停火 重复 停火 住手
All units, hold your fire! I repeat, hold your fire! Stand down!
住手 快住手
Stop. Stop it.
电火花
Yo, Sparkles!
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
-是你吗 -是我啊
– It’s you? – Yeah, I know it’s me.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不记得我了吗
You don’t remember me?
我该记得吗
No. Should I?
我走在街上
I walked into the street.
车差点撞到我 你把我抱走了
The car almost hit me. You swooped me up.
你救了我
You saved me.
你说你需要我
You said you needed me.
-拿着蓝图的那个 -对
– You’re the guy with the blueprints. – Yes.
蓝图
Blueprints.
我记得你
Yes, I remember you.
当然记得你 你就是我的耳目
Of course I remember you. You’re my eyes and ears.
-你叫什么来着 -你居然忘了我
– Uh, what’s your name again? – How could you forget me?
-我没忘 我记得 别告诉我 -麦克斯
– I do, I know it, I know it, don’t tell me. – It’s Max.
-是麦克斯吗 -对
– Is it “Max”? – Yes.
抱歉 你这样我没认出来…
I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you with the…
你变样了
You look different.
还好吗
How are you?
我不知道自己是怎么了
I don’t know what’s going on with me.
看得出来 我相信你
I can see that. I can… I believe you.
真是奇怪 这股体内的力量 我觉得…
It’s strange, the power I feel. I got so much…
我觉得特别愤怒
I got so much anger.
我看得出来
I can see that.
我知道你不想出现在这 你很害怕
I can see you don’t wanna be here and you’re scared.
你不知道自己是怎么了
I see you don’t know what’s happening to you.
我知道你不想伤害别人
I can see you don’t want to hurt anybody.
-没事的 -视野良好 准备就绪
– It’s gonna be all right. – Got a clear shot. Standing by.
-我不想他们再开枪打我 -不会的
– I don’t want them shooting me anymore. – They won’t.
各位 这是我哥们 麦克斯
You guys. This is my buddy, Max.
跟你们提过他 不许朝他开枪
I told you about Max. No one shoots at Max!
就咱俩 好吗 就咱俩谈谈
You and me, okay? It’s just you and me talking. Whoa, whoa.
别动 小心点
Stay right there. Just be careful.
格栅会导电的
The grate, because of the electricity.
我…
I just…
我只想让大家看到我
I just wanted everyone to see me.
他敢乱动就开枪
He makes a move, take that shot.
你跟我走吧 边走边聊
How about you come with me? We’ll go talk.
离这些人远点 好吗
Away from all these people, okay?
好
Yeah, yes.
不 不 住手
No! No! Stop!
麦克斯
Max!
蜘蛛侠 蜘蛛侠 蜘蛛侠
Spidey, Spidey, Spidey!
愚蠢的怪胎
You stupid freak!
放电的白♥痴♥
Electro dummy!
快滚吧 怪胎
Get out of here, you freak!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你真自私
You’re so selfish.
冷静点 麦克斯
Stay with me, Max.
你算计我
You set me up.
我没有算计你
No, I didn’t set you up.
你骗我
You lied to me!
不 我是想帮你 让我帮你吧
No, I’m trying to help you. Let me help you.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
今天是我生日
It’s my birthday.
我给自己点几根蜡烛吧
Now it’s time for me to light my candles.
看到蜘蛛侠没
Do we have visual on Spider-Man?
有人看到蜘蛛侠没
Does anyone have visual on Spider-Man?
好了 够了 够了
Okay. All right, that’s enough. All right.
-迈克 -好样的
– Mike. – Yeah.
-老约翰 -漂亮
– Big John. – Nice job.
大伙干得漂亮
Nice work, fellas.
跟你们合作真愉快
It’s a pleasure doing business with you.
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man.
英国
England?
真的吗
Really?
说得好
Good talk.
就这一突发事件
Our coverage
请看纽约1台的
of this breaking story begins
杰西卡·艾博发回的现场报道
with New York 1’s Jessica Abo at the scene.
好了 我身边的两位刚目睹了一切
That’s right. We’re standing here with two eyewitnesses
准备跟观众们讲述一下
who are going to tell us what they just saw.
说说吧 你觉得蜘蛛侠是怎么做到的
Tell us, how do you think Spider-Man did it?
他怎么打败这怪物的
How do you think he beat this creature?
蜘蛛侠的衣服肯定有橡胶
Yeah, it’s gotta be rubberized, Spidey’s suit.
所以他不会被电
That’s why he didn’t get electrocuted.
也许是氯丁橡胶 反正我会用氯丁橡胶
Probably some kind of neoprene. That’s what I’d use.
非常感谢两位
Thank you very much to the two of you.
仍有许多谜团尚未解开
As you can tell, so many questions remain unanswered.
我们会随时关注最新动态
We will bring you the latest information as it becomes available.
杰西卡·艾博 纽约1台 交给演播室